Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin by choice

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay men, I need some real help here.

I am an 18 year old virgin, BY CHOICE. I have had many chances and I have no doubt that I could lay many of my "girl friends." But I choose not to for religious/moral/personal reasons, to make a long story short.

Anyway, I have read that a man reaches his sexual peak at 18, and I could not agree more. I am so freakin' horny all the time! I think this is kind of what leads me to my problem...

How do I put my worth in things other than women?

It's just the "natural man" part of me to feel like a failure when I am not "sewing my seed," so to speak. What kind of stuff do you guys put your worth in? And how to I go about shifting my focus? Anybody going through the same thing or something similar?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
"Virgin by choice" :rolleyes:

I hear alot of young losers using this gay phrase more and more these days, whats with that?

Are you pretending your lack of game/balls/sex drive/sexual orientation whatever is some sort of "moral" stance? Give us a break.

The phrase "virgin by choice" should be laughed off the forum (it actually used to be for memory)

Pull your head in ya clown.

TIP: Dont ask but DEMAND your mum give you a proper male role model.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lordlaxative said:
How do I put my worth in things other than women?
Why the hell are you on this forum then? Perhaps you got lost or confused or something. This forum is for getting chicks, not figuring out how to not want them. It's ok, common misconception ( :rolleyes:, exept not).

Your first step should be to use your favorite search engine to find a forum for emasculated men. Go ask them how to validate your beliefs.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

I hear alot of young losers using this gay phrase more and more these days, whats with that?

Are you pretending your lack of game/balls/sex drive/sexual orientation whatever is some sort of "moral" stance? Give us a break.

The phrase "virgin by choice" should be laughed off the forum (it actually used to be for memory)

Maybe he actually is a "virgin by choice"? Although i'm far from religious and such, religion is a powerful self-driver, and if he chooses to make a decision, he should be respected for that.

Don't assume he isn't getting action just because he has reasons. You don't even know him, so don't pretend to.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Ok... another reduntant opinion by yours truly.

laxaitive... here's the thing. Just focus on the other areas of your life. Study, work, play, sports, etc. And you'll find your time for women will be in short supply. :)

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he's prolly a virgin by choice cuz the chics he could lay were ugly... you'd prolly **** angie jolie or j.lo
and if you are virgin by choice to fine/respectable chics then you're an idiot, not like preventing sex will guarantee you into heaven, not like it will send you to hell either

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a "virgin by choice" until an attractive girl became interested in me back in the AFC days.

I know some guys that would fcuk a hog just to get pvssy. I don't understand that, I HAVE to be attracted to the girl in order to do anything with her.

If that's the case with you then start looking for girls that YOU find attactive.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand your point.

Denying yourself sex with attractive women is absolutely stupid. If its for religious reasons, then I think your religion is stupid.

I suggest you find a different forum. I don't you can use this one.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aftershock said:
I don't understand your point.

Denying yourself sex with attractive women is absolutely stupid. If its for religious reasons, then I think your religion is stupid.

I suggest you find a different forum. I don't you can use this one.
yea and that religion is called christianity, the most widely spread religion in the world i believe. christianity doesnt prevent you from having sex, it just does it until youre married. If the original poster is talking about being a virgin by choice his whole life, then maybe he should become a priest, or something like that.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Christians will not wait until marriage to have sex. That's taking religion too far.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, if you are a virgin by choice, and could have sex if u wanted, why do you feel the need to proclaim this fact unprovoked, and why do you do so, of all places, on a dating website?
I smell a slight wiff of eau de bull****, the newest fragance from Hypocrisy.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, he's made a decision, and he wants to stick with it.

Give him **** all you want, but it doesn't effect you, so leave it be. I'm proudly athiest, but I can understand the values and strength of ones religious beliefs, don't bash him for it.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, everyone who is ¨defending¨ him is -20 years old. Makes you wonder... hmmmmm!

Anyways, Id recommend focusing on one thing you like, like, dancing, dance dance dance dance. Or, if it is body building, transform your body, read read read... etc.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo, you trying to generalise or discriminate by age? Or is a positive comment :p

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Why the hell are you on this forum then? Perhaps you got lost or confused or something. This forum is for getting chicks, not figuring out how to not want them. It's ok, common misconception ( :rolleyes:, exept not).

Your first step should be to use your favorite search engine to find a forum for emasculated men. Go ask them how to validate your beliefs.
Kinda harsh, but I agree with the fact that a virgin by choice won't get anything out of this forum. This forum is for teaching guys how to get laid.

sactown1

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bro, don't listen to these guys, this forum is not for just laying girls.

if you have made conscious decision that you do not want to have sex with any women than you should find some type of sport or hobby that you are interested and really focus on that. Start working out and stay active, this will keep your mind off sex.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
What religion are you talking about following? Muslim? Christian? ... but anyway, i was gonna do that virgin by choice thing. It sounded good to give yourself 100% to that girl, and she give herself 100% to you. But then i realized that when i get married, most likely, the girl will have been around town. This is pretty emmasculating if your wife was a wild stallion and youre the square she 'settled' down with because of your stability. Think about that for a second, your wife has been around alot more than you. I dont know any religious guys who are virgins, let alone virgins by choice. To choose to through your sexual prime a virgin? Im not trying to manipulate you, im tryingt to get you to think about every possibility. Majority of women are not virgins and im assuming you definitely wanna marry another virgin. But you wanna try, more power to you.

About not thinking about sex, youll probably have to cut yourself off from girls that you find sexy. Youll have to cut yourself away from all your friends and the girls they get. This is the reason that afcs exist, because they get annoyed that everybody else is getting and theyre not. You can try it with the extreme isolation. Or you can go the other extreme, you can get close to alot of girls and flirt and make your **** hard. You could even have a girlfriend (but the only thing is what would you get out of your devotion and attention to her.) Im a virgin too, and no choke chicken, so i know, that if you flirt with girls, youll get a wood. Find which way works. Aight.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to read the bible, stop making excuses for why you can't get laid, and JUST GO DO IT!!

If you really ARE a "virgin by choice," you've reached the wrong forum. Maybe a nun forum or an abstenence forum would be more appropriate...

Point of DJing is to get confident and be able to pull ladies. We pull em because we also want to bang em!

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay thanks for everyone who actually gave me a helpful answer.

Let me clarify, I want the girl I marry to be a virgin, and I can't hold a woman to a standard I haven't met myself. This is just hypocritical.

And about this being an excuse or a crutch, that's not what this is at all. This is about sharing something special with someone I really care about. Call me sensitive or whatever, but this is how I feel about it and it takes a lot of self-control. If I wanted to have sex, I have plenty of girl friends who are willing to and many have even attempted to do the seducing. So, not being able to "get some" is not what this is about. I said I have had the opportunities, and I know I could have lost my "V" card long ago.

And last time I checked, being a DJ was about being the best person you can be. It did not solely rest upon your ability to get sex, because someone who is just looking for sex is not truely secure, anyway. Being a DJ is about taking control of your life, and not letting others dictate who you are or how you feel. It is about being attractive to people in general and not solely women.

Anyway, to get back to my point...

Does it get better as you get older? Do your hormones calm down to where you can actually focus on successes in other areas of your life? If so, how can I begin to focus on these things?

I really like the idea of working out...Are there any other really good ones?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to find a girl that's both attractive and virgin you better start playing some 14y/o before its too late :D.You could always try being a scientist,keeps alot of people virgins.I think tesla was a life-long virgin.