Virgin by choice

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life-Trainee said:
I used to be a "virgin by choice" until an attractive girl became interested in me back in the AFC days.

I know some guys that would fcuk a hog just to get pvssy. I don't understand that, I HAVE to be attracted to the girl in order to do anything with her.

If that's the case with you then start looking for girls that YOU find attactive.
I'm the exact same way. I don't just go looking for women to bang. I have to be very attracted by them. I've had many chances where I've had an opportunity to lose my virginity, but I controlled myself because I feel like I'd regret losing it with them first, and not someone better!

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
There's this situation where people take a few simple beliefs and try to follow each of them to such an ideological extreme that they actually begin to conflict and cancel each other out.

You say you want your future wife to be a virgin. Sounds great when you put it simply like that. But it implies situations and standards. To do this, you're likely going to have to marry very young or you're going to have to stick with very young girls for the most part until you fulfill that goal. That is, of course, considering you don't want to depend on "luck".

Check your moral compass on divorce issues, because it may be a subject for you to deal with for getting married so young. Check your moral compass on age issues, because you might wake up 30 years old one day still looking for your virgin wife in the teen-pop section of Sam Goody.

Anyway, the point here is that there is a very fine line between someone who sticks to convictions, and someone who clings to an ideal with very little understanding of it. Essentially, you should ask yourself why she has to be a virgin, for example. You may come to find it's not the virgin part you're actually concerned with at all, but that it's more of a caricature issue. You may come to find that this particular caricature trait can be found outside of virgins. This might in turn relieve you of the hypocrisy issue. Or maybe you'll find she actually does have to be a virgin. Whatever. But you should approach all of your beliefs in this way, because new realizations set of chain reactions and redefine belief structures, which is a good thing. Smart people don't get smart by believing they are never wrong.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lordlaxative said:
Anyway, I have read that a man reaches his sexual peak at 18, and I could not agree more. I am so freakin' horny all the time! I think this is kind of what leads me to my problem...

How do I put my worth in things other than women?
It NEVER GOES AWAY. It's part of being male. You can have all the fvcking worth you want, you'll still be horny bastard. Even if your 50 you'll still want to have sex, it's just that your d*ck won't work.

deny it all you want, it's part of you, so you eather accepte it and folow it, or you fight it all your life..... it's really up to you.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
It NEVER GOES AWAY. It's part of being male. You can have all the fvcking worth you want, you'll still be horny bastard. Even if your 50 you'll still want to have sex, it's just that your d*ck won't work.

deny it all you want, it's part of you, so you eather accepte it and folow it, or you fight it all your life..... it's really up to you.
I dunno, maybe my sex drive is low or something but when i'm getting regular sex (4 times a week min) i stop giving a **** about women in general. Lets me concentrate on other aspects of my life, if i am not getting some i generally spend all my time thinking about girls. At university, i used to think about sexing someone maybe every 3 seconds. Now i actually can concentrate in my classes.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chillisauce said:
I dunno, maybe my sex drive is low or something but when i'm getting regular sex (4 times a week min) i stop giving a **** about women in general. Lets me concentrate on other aspects of my life, if i am not getting some i generally spend all my time thinking about girls. At university, i used to think about sexing someone maybe every 3 seconds. Now i actually can concentrate in my classes.
that's becuse your getting regular sex. If you ware trying to stay a virgin (not getting any) or if you ware getting max 1 every 2 weeks, you would be thinging about it every 3 seconds....

F.Y.I; oh and i'm getting it 7 times a week:rolleyes: (can you smell the sarcasam)

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really appreciate all the responses!

Anyway, it seems like you guys are saying that by like 25 all attractive women no longer have their virginities. This is a concept that has always bothered me, too.

"What if I find the right woman, but she is a complete virgin and I am not?"
If we married I would feel guilty the whole rest of my life! I would rather be on the safer side than to assume that there are none left out there.

I am also going to a private Christian college, and I hope that there will be girls there that hold the same ideals as me.

My whole thought is that if I never find the woman that meets my standards, it's not willed that I should be married. I will be perfectly happy either way. I don't need a girl to make my life whole. I just will probably be spending a lot of time doin' the ole' knuckle shuffle.

LJC, thank you for your post! I thought about what you said, and I think that the reason I look for a virgin is just for bonding. I would really like to be able to exchange "our first times," because that way neither of us will have anyone to compare the other to and it will be something that we have never given anyone else. This, in my opinion, will be a great form of bonding. I also like what being able to wait represents. It shows that you can control one of the strongest human urges, and this shows maturity. So I think those are my reasons for waiting.

Criticisms or acclaim are welcome.

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lordlaxative said:
My whole thought is that if I never find the woman that meets my standards, it's not willed that I should be married.
I am all for holding to your standards. If you want to be a virgin until marraige and want your wife to be a virgin, thats fine.

But the above quoted text is absolute bull****. You get what you work for, so toss the idea of something being willed/not willed or any other "it's just not in the cards" idealism right now.

Now back to the idea at hand. If you want to marry a virgin, start looking for your bride now and live in the real world, not some fantasy land where your going to find an HB10 with a killer personality that's still a virgin at 25,30, whatever.

Every day past puberty decreases the likelyhood of a girl being a virgin. The longer you wait, the number of virgins in your age range will diminish. It will eventually get to the point, that if you by some miracle find a girl who is still a virgin you will be stuck with no other options. So you would be interested in the girl simply because she is a virgin and regardless of other traits.

I'd advice dropping the whole idea, and start sleeping with your girlfriends, but if you insist on the virgin bride thing, get married ASAP then deal with the problems or marrying young; you won't have it both ways.

Reaction score
Lordlaxative said:
I really appreciate all the responses!

Anyway, it seems like you guys are saying that by like 25 all attractive women no longer have their virginities. This is a concept that has always bothered me, too.

"What if I find the right woman, but she is a complete virgin and I am not?"
If we married I would feel guilty the whole rest of my life! I would rather be on the safer side than to assume that there are none left out there.

I am also going to a private Christian college, and I hope that there will be girls there that hold the same ideals as me.

My whole thought is that if I never find the woman that meets my standards, it's not willed that I should be married. I will be perfectly happy either way. I don't need a girl to make my life whole. I just will probably be spending a lot of time doin' the ole' knuckle shuffle.

LJC, thank you for your post! I thought about what you said, and I think that the reason I look for a virgin is just for bonding. I would really like to be able to exchange "our first times," because that way neither of us will have anyone to compare the other to and it will be something that we have never given anyone else. This, in my opinion, will be a great form of bonding. I also like what being able to wait represents. It shows that you can control one of the strongest human urges, and this shows maturity. So I think those are my reasons for waiting.

Criticisms or acclaim are welcome.
Good luck finding one. And I mean LUCK. Because that's the only thing you can count on. Talk about finding a gem... but this is ridiculous. Can you imagine what the chances are of finding a girl who is actually a virign (she doesn;t just say so) and she is attractive, funny, charming.... etc. without any emotional problems?

Holy ****.

You might as well spend your time trying to create cold fusion! It ain't happening.

But hey! It's your life you're wasting. You're going to be dead soon.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was reading about soren kierkegaard, the author or the seducers diary, in which he outlines the process that you can use to get a girl head over heels with you... He was able to seduce this girl and completly turn her life upside down and she loved him immensely. However i read that even tho he did seduce several women, he had only had sex once and that was with a hooker and while he was drunk...He was an absolute genius that could seduce any girl he wanted, and make don juan look bad, but somehow he was too much of a genius to want to have sex or something...But of course hes excused cause he can very well be regarded as the greatest thinker of the 19th century, virgin or not.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lordlaxative said:
Okay men, I need some real help here.

I am an 18 year old virgin, BY CHOICE. I have had many chances and I have no doubt that I could lay many of my "girl friends." But I choose not to for religious/moral/personal reasons, to make a long story short.

Anyway, I have read that a man reaches his sexual peak at 18, and I could not agree more. I am so freakin' horny all the time! I think this is kind of what leads me to my problem...
:down: MY ASS!!!

Seriously not to sound anti-religous but by the laws of nature NO MAN who isn't a certified monk--bishop---pope should never say that ****...it's 2006 your 18 and your telling me your a virgin by choice...

Yea and I just got a ******* by oprah while she was writing me a billion dollar check.:yes:

And even many bishops want some poontang...your not a virgin by choice your just too scared to go for some P*ssy:yes:
Grow some balls man..not to sound like in ******* but grow some balls:woo:

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your sex drive will get lower by the time your in your 30s. But by the time youre in your 30s, no women are virgins.
You could have sex with a girl thats a virgin now. theres girls that are virgins by religion but depending on where you surround yourself, will determine how hard it is. Plus how are you going to find out that shes a virgin? Girls dont just tell you that type of ****, you have to be pretty deep with them. Go to churches and meet women there. Most of those women are still, not virgins, but you could try.
Im not trying to convince you away from your convictions, but i dont think youve looked at the conviction from all sides. Are you gonna wanna be a player? I have no doubt that its possible to find a virgin its just that how are you gonna know? Are you gonna go around asking girls youre interested in, about their sex lives? thats kinda rude.

I used to think like you, how gratifying it would be for my ego to marry a virgin, until my father told me "take advantage of girls right now while you can, b/c when you get married, you wont" Im sensing from you, that youre thinking of religion some, but you wanna justify this idea of an ego pay-off. I think you wanna gratify your ego marrying a virgin by saying **** like 'ill be her only one' it comes from the man's ego pay off of having a girl that has been frigid everywhere else, accept in that man's bedroom.

So i would ask you to weight this ****. Whats the real reason getting a virgin. Be honest with yourself. take that vs the fact that youre horny all the time.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Priests and Brothers

I went to catholic high school 3 years. Brothers and Priests in my school went through their player stages in college b4 taking the oath. Thats how they got that out of their system. These old school priests who did not have sex at all and then went into the priesthood, are the main priests with the sex scandals. Just something else for you to think about.