Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Video of DJ transformation

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you got this whole conception that mASF is a place that is tryign to sell an image. It is a board similar to SoSuave. You talked about buying some mASG material....i find that ironic because they dont selll any material. Jut like SoSuave....there are individuals who posts their product, but not the actual site. There are more people trying to make a living off of seduction over there than here, yes, but not everyone or the mass majority for that matter.

I have an idea....Gte in touch with some people from mASF...Join the NY Lair if they have one.

All the people you named are non-existant on the boards lately other than Fingz. Pook posts once every how long? Anti dump hasnt been here in years

roaringbeest

Reaction score
You're picking on the PUA label. The guys I know who are PUAs are actually really cool guys, most of them are ethical dudes who make constructive decisions, put their wingmen first, etcetera.

As with places like here there are people who don't make the wisest judgements- such as the guy who said they looked like they were having quality time together- you could just LOOK at the video and know that guy was owned by the woman. Codependency. Its bad for you. Get away from the popular culture view of love.

FS does have some stupid stuff on it as do pretty much all websites. But there are some quality posters, like TylerDurden and Jlaix.

Finally, remember that everyone has their own goals in this. Some guys want sex. Some guys want marriage. Whatever. Dont slag off other peoples' needs and lifestyles, because then you are being AFC. Accept others for who they are and appreciate it.

Hope that frees your mind more. I'm going out to practice my attract material now- with my wingman, who is a PUA that browses mASF.

:-D:woo:

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
None of the links work.. can we get a link up please?
i'd like to see it as well