Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Video of DJ transformation

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SheepSter
This is a bit old guys (like 6 months). Anyway Loverboy had a pretty nice site online called: puamedia.com. It had sarging videos and audio. It's offline now.
It was up like last week too

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean the video with the 2 kids????? i think the link changed

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man now I'm dying to see this video... and it's gone. If anyone can find it, please post it.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats ****ing awesome, it is pretty inspiring. He went from a dork to a total Dj. thats sweet, gives me hope thats for sure. He's not even buff or huge or anything, just a moderate build but a good style.

Nivek

Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean is this the video with the song dry your eyes mate, and with loverboy in china and then it shows what has he been up to now and he's in the club macking?

edit, yeah very good vid and shows that asians can mack just as well. for all the asians doubting themselves

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Jariel
I'm willing to bet that he spends a lot more money on these new women than he did on his girlfriend.
You need to drop the limiting belief that it takes money to get women.

There's plenty of guys out there with money who can't get laid to save their lives.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
You need to drop the limiting belief that it takes money to get women.

There's plenty of guys out there with money who can't get laid to save their lives.
I suspect some of those women are strippers or prostitutes, others are just friends or AWs up for a photo. I remember reading somewhere that these guys attend a lot of strip clubs, so it seems like a fairly logical conclusion. Call me cynical, but there's a lot of bullsh1tting and egotripping in the PUA leagues. The pictures look a bit contrived and I've seen several videos now and not one successful pick up.

Anyway, if it's working for him, fair play.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO...have you guys ever BEEN to fastseduction, or are you just talking ****? These guys get good from approaching 1000s of women so as to gain experience in a couple months what takes the average person a lifetime. You talk about they probably pay a lot of women for money? Umm.....fastseduction is one of the places that orginated no supplication. And Loverboy is probably making money teaching theory (or he cud be). These guys have probably opened as much girls as you have seen in your life. Seriously. Dont hate on someone because they are doing well. Do you think it is impossible for someone to have enough game to get these girls? Do you think that he needs money for them? That jut sounds insecure on your behalfs :rolleyes:

Yes, they do sarge strippers, because think about it....where are some of the finest people, who are so accustomed to being hit on it is their lifestyle and no-one gets close?

That video is like 6 months old. BTW

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
photo, the link is http://www.mysterymethod.com/tribute.wmv

I like the video, i dont know if these girls are his friends or FB's, i dont really care, but it is fun to watch ;)

Notice how he dresses. It is all big collar button ups and metro look. Well if it works with the ladies, more power to him.

He is quite small and skinny too, but doing well, so nobody here has excuses really.

Good stuff thanks for posting

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah. The art of picking up chicks.

*Sifer is seen reloading his M16 with a M193 and continues to pick off one PUA at a time*

Thou shalt remember, easy come easy go.

The knowledge in the field of PUA offer no real disinterested wisdom, only biased insight that leads to a biased goal.

If sex is all you want, satisfy vanity you will.
However do not expect true happiness to last. It is not true seduction as true seduction have standards.

Going into a strip club to pickup a girl isn't skill. It's the inability to find yourself a quality woman. A real woman.

The PUA will not truly satisfy you in the long run nor will you get true confidence. It is inspiring if you watch the video tribute_to_sarging.wmv by facet value. Deep inside, he's still insecure.

Pook says...
This is why Anti-Dump says, "The girl must like your STYLE first." She must like the things you choose to do on dates, etc. You are bringing her into your reality. You are holding her hand and guiding her down this new life.
What happens if a PUA gets brushed off by a lady far more confident than he is? He is sad. He lose and goes home with a callused right hand. He loses his self-esteem because he couldn't pick up one hot chick.

What happens if a Don Juan gets brushed off by a lady far more confident than he is? He is still happy, he knows he has a life far more important than a chick. He knows and truly believes that to the bottom of his heart that he is a Great Catch. And he is. He thinks "too bad, it's her loss."

Besides, if the chick brushed him off, he also knows that if it doesn't work now, it won't work later.

I am not attacking PUA in itself, some techniques they have there are good but not good in itself that it is the means of an end.

One must remember, the whole purpose of PUA is to pick up chicks for sex. Nothing else, nothing more.

One must also remember sex isn't the way to happiness, for sex at a new level (ie; just meeting her) is not good sex, you and the girl cannot truly connect at an emotional level.

In the end, sex isn't everything, you are. That is the difference between PUA and Don Juan, one focused on chasing girl for sex, the other for self-improvement, truth-seeking, and wanting happiness in itself, not by material means.

Pook says...
Anti-Dump's Machine is an entirely different school of thought than the typical 'pick up'.

This is why PUAs do not understand this machine.
Remember, getting laid is like having money. Money won't make you happy.

Don't misunderstand now, let me elaborate.

When you have money, you are happy, like when you get laid..

But after a while of having this money, you are back to square one. You start to feel lost because you feel empty. You have the money, what's next?

Same with sex, sex with strippers, sex with *****s and sluts. You soon get back to square one. Now what?

That is why I truly believe that you must fight hard to find yourself, then live that self.

Never chase money for money and sex for sex.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sifer: I agree with you completely and those are wise words. It's an attitude I've been embracing lately with great satisfaction.

The PUA will not truly satisfy you in the long run nor will you get true confidence. It is inspiring if you watch the video tribute_to_sarging.wmv by facet value. Deep inside, he's still insecure.
This is the impression I got too. He obviously has a point to prove and a need to gain respect from others.

For me personally, the first part of the video looked a lot more appealing. They seemed happy together and shared a lot of good experiences.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can all make generalisations about the opposite sites. The fact of the matter is we are all in it for the same thing. It isnt a matter of just sex or just LTR, it is about interactiosn with women. For the life of me I cannot get this idea you have that says that PUA get sad when they get rejected by a confident woman. The average PUA @ asf has done hundreds more approaches thant the average DJ here, and rejection becomes painless after one or two....But Im SURE you would know this from the massive importance placed on field experience placed here @ Sosuave. Oh wait.....

And picking up strippers is not what they do for a quality woman obviously. it is what a lot do as a competition. Find the small percentage of hot gurls who are hit on regularly and see how far you have progressed in terms of game. When you get that good at the game, u seek new challeneges and ways to see if you have improved

Look @ our board and the questions that flood the forum everyday, and go look @ ASF and try and tell me that PUA are more insecure than the average DJ? I look and see EXPERIENCED posters saying to leave your gf if she wants to join a play where she kisses a man in a scene...I see THIS board taking a misogynistic turn. Look at the constant references to WHors, ho's sunshine girls, slvts, etc. Just read the titles of the posts on the front page @ the main DJ forum. Everyone knows this is due to frustration or rejection....I see tons of insecurity here when people attack a rival site and generalise that they are all insecure. Do you EVER look at the site or just make bullsh!t guesses? They tackle the inner workings of the mind, dissolving beliefs, reframing ideas, etc.

And as a rebuttal to your previous statement about happiness, happiness isnt gained by trying to be happy, but in the pursuit of it.

& U claim that PUA are all about Short Term Relationships....then why is there a LTR board on the forum?

As for the video poster having "something to prove" it was orginally only on his website....a completely different site from even mASF....but it got leaked by someone and reposted over there.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. Read some archived posts before you throw sh!t that doesnt stick.

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
We can all make generalisations about the opposite sites.

The fact of the matter is we are all in it for the same thing. It isnt a matter of just sex or just LTR, it is about interactiosn with women.

The above two, are rhetorics. Yes it is the interaction of women we're both here for, yes we can both make generalization about everything.

For the life of me I cannot get this idea you have that says that PUA get sad when they get rejected by a confident woman. The average PUA @ asf has done hundreds more approaches thant the average DJ here,

How do you know? How do you know they aren't working together in the same business making up fake stories?

and rejection becomes painless after one or two....But Im SURE you would know this from the massive importance placed on field experience placed here @ Sosuave. Oh wait.....

I have said this in my philosophy, while field experience is important, the goal vary from people to people. I only hope that the field experience gained is geared toward becoming a better socializer, not how many you approached for the sake of your vanity.

And picking up strippers is not what they do for a quality woman obviously. it is what a lot do as a competition. Find the small percentage of hot gurls who are hit on regularly and see how far you have progressed in terms of game.

While I understand, what is the purpose of the competition? Does it truly make you happy that you can seduce 1,000 women better than your mates or even the entire board?

When I approach a woman, I keep in my mind I'm here to learn to socialize better. Not "ok, count 9... this will be the 10th."

When you get that good at the game, u seek new challeneges and ways to see if you have improved

Is the game approaching in itself or just difference in goals that we have?

Look @ our board and the questions that flood the forum everyday, and go look @ ASF and try and tell me that PUA are more insecure than the average DJ?

I'm not sure I ever said PUA are more insecure than the average DJ or vice versa. I only said being a PUA will not make you truly happy. The average DJ aren't even DJs, they have different goal in mind (which is usually sex in mind). Keep in mind most average DJ are better off as a PUA than DJ.

I look and see EXPERIENCED posters saying to leave your gf if she wants to join a play where she kisses a man in a scene...

Not sure if I understand what you mean by kissing a man in a scene? There's nothing wrong with kissing in the public... yes?

I see THIS board taking a misogynistic turn.

Yes, I see that happening too, it's a cycle. But until they come to a realization of life itself and passion, they will continue to base their worth off of women. Until they know who they are, they will know their true enemy, which aren't women either.

You speak of bad examples of these people on board, how about Pook? How about Adonis? Anti-Dump? Fingers? prosemont? Brazilian_Blues_Boy?

Look at the constant references to WHors, ho's sunshine girls, slvts, etc.

Fact of the matter is, there are a lot of vain women. Come live in NY (where I reside), come live in CA esp SoCal, Chicago, etcetc.

Just read the titles of the posts on the front page @ the main DJ forum. Everyone knows this is due to frustration or rejection....I see tons of insecurity here when people attack a rival site and generalise that they are all insecure.

You're right! This is why most "self-proclaimed" DJs aren't DJs afterall". You must remember, a real DJ is happy with or without a woman. When you are easily hurt by a woman, you are NOT a Don Juan.

Do you EVER look at the site or just make bullsh!t guesses? They tackle the inner workings of the mind, dissolving beliefs, reframing ideas, etc.

I have, I have bought one of their material too.

And as a rebuttal to your previous statement about happiness, happiness isnt gained by trying to be happy, but in the pursuit of it.

I never said anything about trying to be happy. This is why in almost every posts I have made, I've said to have a passion. Passion is essentially what you have said, the pursuit of it.

& U claim that PUA are all about Short Term Relationships....then why is there a LTR board on the forum?

When you own a business, you want your product or make your product look like it can do everything even though it can't. When you know it's too good to be true, it usually is.

As for the video poster having "something to prove" it was orginally only on his website....a completely different site from even mASF....but it got leaked by someone and reposted over there.

May I see his site? Interesting.

What relevance does "a completely different site from even mASF" have?

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. Read some archived posts before you throw sh!t that doesnt stick.

Facts? Show me some archived posts that correlate to my "sh!t that doesnt stick."

I may be lost, perhaps you can teach me a lot.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
PLAYA supreme had the jump on all you jive squares---------- the ho must choose you first.............

The pick up game does have lasting effect....How else does a guy gain pick up confidence, than by approaching women that he's attracted to?

u must pick up the ho before any meaningful seduction can occur....

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
I'm not hating on anyone, I just think PUAs are creepy and don't trust them.
Yeah I think they're creepy too. No offense once again.

To be honest, I don't think he's getting laid much or anything by real girls. Probably just strippers or friends taking a picture with him. I mean, he's a scrawny ass guy and besides a change in style that doesn't seem to suit him, he hasn't really "changed" at all.

I seriously think he took all that in a strip club or whatever. Don't call me a hater, but he needs a vid of him actually picking up a girl or something instead of pictures. "He doesn't feel like he needs to prove himself" you say? Well the video proves the contrary.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
fast seduction does have some goofy schemes----talk up ur friend tell the girls how great he is....then throw in this nlp secret panty dropping formula BANG u got hos