Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VICE GETS TOLD TO F*CK OFF: "I'm at my boyfriends house so I can't study today"

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl in class I've been going after texted me that today. lol she's clearly not interested. Got her number very quickly, she gave me all the signs, followed me around the room when we were at the library being shown how to do something online, etc.

She was all smiles and laughs when I talk to her in class. Maybe I got the wrong idea. Maybe she doesn't have one but is turning me down gently for whatever reason. Maybe she does have one. Doesn't matter.

Oh well. Ego took a hit but it happens. She's cute, but not THAT cute. I can tell she doesn't eat healthy because I can see the breakout she covers up with foundation.

I have a few girls I'm talking to but this sh*t still makes me feel bad.

I replied with "Kk" and left it at that. No butthurt response.

At this point I'm just going to organize a study group, because I genuinely need help with this class.

At the end of the day, each rejection is another brick in my palace. :rockon:

A quick note: I think she wasn't into me because I kept trying to qualify myself with my stories.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't dip the pen in company ink and all that.

I guess that works the same for schools/colleges/educational establishments etc.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Don't dip the pen in company ink and all that.

I guess that works the same for schools/colleges/educational establishments etc.
I figure we'd be on a friends with benefits basis.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
A quick note: I think she wasn't into me because I kept trying to qualify myself with my stories.
Yeah, that qualifying stuff, needs to be done on the sly. I find myself doing it though, without even thinking about it, then cringe about it later. Whenever a chick does it, it's an interest dropper for me, doesn't mean I won't bang her, it just means that I know she feels inferior to me, which does make me look at her differently. I can imagine what a chick thinks when she knows you're just trying to impress her. Indifference > qualifying yourself :D

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Yeah, that qualifying stuff, needs to be done on the sly. I find myself doing it though, without even thinking about it. Whenever a chick does it, it's an interest dropper for me, doesn't mean I won't bang her, it just means that I know she feels inferior to me, which does make me look at her differently. I can imagine what a chick thinks when she knows you're just trying to impress her. Indifference > qualifying yourself :D
Quoted and bolded for emphasis.

Gotcha. It's funny because I had a girl correct me IN FIELD for trying to impress her. I remember right when I met her I didn't try to qualify myself at all. She found out all the cool stuff about me AFTER we banged. I just had a cool vibe and knew I had a cool life without feeling the need to share the details with everyone else.

Come to think of it, I always feel weird when dudes try to qualify themselves to me.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to bold you right back. You made a great point.

Vice said:
I remember right when I met her I didn't try to qualify myself at all. She found out all the cool stuff about me AFTER we banged. I just had a cool vibe and knew I had a cool life without feeling the need to share the details with everyone else.
I've been trying to really understand Pook's 4th lesson in the "15 Lessons". I know it works, and I've seen it and been part of it. But exactly how and why is a different matter. You may have helped with part of the riddle. It's all about the vibe, and I guess, which goes along with it, the lack of having to qualify yourself.

I cut out a lot here, but left some in and bolded that parts that match your statement.

Pook said:
“Patience is the refined sense of confidence.”

“He is laid back because he knows how great a catch he is and that getting women is easy. He knows he is the Prince.”

“But the women…”

“…are not significant! The focus must be on you! The guys that can get almost any women are not scared or nervous that other guys are hitting on girls. He knows things the other guys never will. In fact, he might let them have free reign to weed out the desperate and stupid chicks from the smart and picky ones. As with muscles, it is the strong guys that know they are capable who are quiet and patient. It is the noisy guys that lack the skills. It is the large dogs that are quieter while the small dogs make up for their size with their obnoxious bark. It is the patient ones that control the world; the impatient ones are controlled by it!
:up:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw her in class yesterday, she apologized almost right away for "forgetting". She didn't mention her BF (if she did I probably forgot) and everything was back to normal. She's still giggly at the stuff I say, friendly, etc.

I'm seeing potential for her hitting me up in the upcoming weeks to "study" when things go bad with her and her apparent bf.

If anything, I'll invite her out to study and tell her to bring bf because "they worry about these things".

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind the morality with regards to chasing taken women...

but if this girl does have a bf, why do guys even wanna go after sucha chick?

I for one would never be horny enough to want some guys sloppy seconds. I mean, for all you know, she just had his *** in her and her mouth on his shlong, yet youre trying to smash it too later that day.

Sure single women could be smashing some other dude on the side too, but I prefer to chase chicks who aren't currently letting some dude smash. My ego and my desire to remain healthy wouldn't allow me to bed a girl who I know has a side piece.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Nevermind the morality with regards to chasing taken women...

but if this girl does have a bf, why do guys even wanna go after sucha chick?

I for one would never be horny enough to want some guys sloppy seconds. I mean, for all you know, she just had his *** in her and her mouth on his shlong, yet youre trying to smash it too later that day.

Sure single women could be smashing some other dude on the side too, but I prefer to chase chicks who aren't currently letting some dude smash. My ego and my desire to remain healthy wouldn't allow me to bed a girl who I know has a side piece.
If she's happy with him (assuming he even exists) then she'll turn me down. If there's problems she will seek me. It's pretty simple. It's not the guy's fault she cheats; it's hers.

And it seems you're making the assumption that you're getting "sloppy seconds" as you call it. You don't know what's going on in her life. She may not even be having sex with him anymore (as was the case with me and my last gf, except it was me turning her down). That's a really weird assumption to make, and offers an insight into your thinking patterns.

As I said before, you don't know what a woman does when she's not with you. And it really doesn't matter. Get over the Madonna-***** complex. Watch Whipped (the one with Amanda Peet) as well.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe her bf was looking on as she got a txt from you so she did this as a show. Could be for her own ego so she puts all the cheating on you. Might be a sht test and considering how she's responded you pass.

As for a taken girl being sloppy seconds hahahahah. Even if she is taken doesn't mean she's fcking the bf it could means a lot of things. The bf might not be real and "single" girls love to play chumps while the have Fwb or two.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poop1337 said:
Maybe her bf was looking on as she got a txt from you so she did this as a show. Could be for her own ego so she puts all the cheating on you. Might be a sht test and considering how she's responded you pass.

As for a taken girl being sloppy seconds hahahahah. Even if she is taken doesn't mean she's fcking the bf it could means a lot of things. The bf might not be real and "single" girls love to play chumps while the have Fwb or two.
I actually called her twice on the day we were supposed to study, but that's not too relevant. There may be some ego protection going on, or a sh*t test. We'll see when I invite her and her "bf" to study. Maybe all of a sudden she'll show up and justify it by saying she "dumped her bf" to make it seem like she had one in order to be congruent with her sh*t test. Or maybe she has one and wants to keep him around.

But yeah, I will press on until she explicitly tells me to back off.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this gay "Kk" response? Would James Bond have done that. You should have not responded at all. "Kk" is the butthurt response.

Threepersons

Reaction score
man i dont know about this if she was wanting to fool around she wont be putting up such a fuss not to be with you. girls who want to **** will do it without the bf knowing any of the sort and wont put up the fuss like she is. you made it known so give her sometime to think to compare the two of you like she will do that and then come to you if she wants to ****. being too pushy will put her off man

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
coldblooded said:
shouldve just kept it to 1 'K' bro. Kk was too much
lol
oh well i think kk is ok also :)
KKK however could be wrong because can be associated with certain extremist racist groups. :nervous:

/jk

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you figured out what I was going to say after reading your first post.

I didn't take: "I'm at my boyfriends" as her saying "I have a boyfriend, so I'm not interested in you sexually." - - - I took it as "I have a boyfriend... And I'm just announcing that to you now so that any guilt that may come down the line will be on shoulders."

I bet this girl is also the type who sends "We're just hanging out and watching a movie tonight. No sex." Texts..... Also to put the responsibility for her actions on you.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
If she's happy with him (assuming he even exists) then she'll turn me down. If there's problems she will seek me. It's pretty simple. It's not the guy's fault she cheats; it's hers.

And it seems you're making the assumption that you're getting "sloppy seconds" as you call it. You don't know what's going on in her life. She may not even be having sex with him anymore (as was the case with me and my last gf, except it was me turning her down). That's a really weird assumption to make, and offers an insight into your thinking patterns.

As I said before, you don't know what a woman does when she's not with you. And it really doesn't matter. Get over the Madonna-***** complex. Watch Whipped (the one with Amanda Peet) as well.
Hey man, if youre happy getting sloppy seconds. So be it. No need to try and make weird excuses and rationalizations. I for one dont but my penis where other penises or fresh come have recently been. Nothing to do with Madonna Wh0re complex...everything to do with self respect, and not being so desperate that Id smash skanks with hours old come in them.

Yeah, assuming a couple has sex...such a weird assumption lmao:rolleyes: . The real odd assumption is hoping that this chick isnt getting pounded out by her man frequently. No biggie to me that you dont mind his come being in orifices that you want to put your penis as well.

No wonder the dating game is so easy for women a lot of the time. Look how thirsty dudes are for any tail. Check my recent thread. Most dudes would have tried to bang out that concert girl that night. Id rather avoid potential drama and risks to my health (and no, condoms arent 100% so its always good to be careful who you smash)

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Hey man, if youre happy getting sloppy seconds. So be it. No need to try and make weird excuses and rationalizations. I for one dont but my penis where other penises or fresh come have recently been. Nothing to do with Madonna Wh0re complex...everything to do with self respect, and not being so desperate that Id smash skanks with hours old come in them.

Yeah, assuming a couple has sex...such a weird assumption lmao:rolleyes: . The real odd assumption is hoping that this chick isnt getting pounded out by her man frequently. No biggie to me that you dont mind his come being in orifices that you want to put your penis as well.

No wonder the dating game is so easy for women a lot of the time. Look how thirsty dudes are for any tail. Check my recent thread. Most dudes would have tried to bang out that concert girl that night. Id rather avoid potential drama and risks to my health (and no, condoms arent 100% so its always good to be careful who you smash)
Not going to argue with you anymore. Your assumptions are beyond silly. Glad I don't have your complex.