Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VICE GETS TOLD TO F*CK OFF: "I'm at my boyfriends house so I can't study today"

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolate her and push for a bang. If BF is relevant (real or not) she won't go for it. What do you have to lose? You'll have your answer.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Not going to argue with you anymore. Your assumptions are beyond silly. Glad I don't have your complex.
Its ok if youre glad with taking whatever you can get lol. Thats the problem with most men. Just say that youre ok with banging recently jizzed in poon. I dont think any man has a complex just because he doesnt want a chick who recently had some other dudes penis in her. Its more of a gross out factor and health issue for me.

coldblooded

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Its ok if youre glad with taking whatever you can get lol. Thats the problem with most men. Just say that youre ok with banging recently jizzed in poon. I dont think any man has a complex just because he doesnt want a chick who recently had some other dudes penis in her. Its more of a gross out factor and health issue for me.
dude it just burns for about 1-2 weeks then goes away. not that big of a deal

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Most men wouldn't want a woman who's been recently fvcked... the problem is - It's very safe to assume any halfway decent looking woman has at least one guy who she's banging on a regular bases (she will normally drop this guy if she finds someone to get serious with or someone to fvck her better).

So short of having a doctor inspect her for recent "jizz" - you're not going to know if ANY woman you're with has been recently jizzed in. They aren't all going to give you 'tells'. They aren't all going to be upfront about it (although i've heard of women flatly telling guys they couldn't have sex with them because they'd already had sex with someone that day.)

(Interesting note: sperm survives inside a woman for 3-5 days on average... sometimes longer (7 days) if she's ovulating; sometimes shorter (2 days) if she's not. Not sure anyone here has the "woman reading" ability to know if a woman has been banged without a condom in the last 3-5 days.)

As far as health issues: Unless you're making every woman you have sex with take a STD test; or banging nothing but true virgins - your health is always at risk when having sex... And those std tests aren't 100% accurate.

And... She could always end up being clean when she takes the test and then banging someone behind your back and catching something (im pretty sure someone on here caught something from his WIFE.)

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the thing...I will not compromise my self respect or health on "what ifs". I chase quality women nowadays...so theres no need for me to take risks on women with bfs or husbands. Believe it or not, there are some women who keep their vag clean when theyre single.

Its only smart to have a good vetting process. I don't need vagina so bad that Id make dumb decisions like in my youth.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Most men wouldn't want a woman who's been recently fvcked... the problem is - It's very safe to assume any halfway decent looking woman has at least one guy who she's banging on a regular bases (she will normally drop this guy if she finds someone to get serious with or someone to fvck her better).

So short of having a doctor inspect her for recent "jizz" - you're not going to know if ANY woman you're with has been recently jizzed in. They aren't all going to give you 'tells'. They aren't all going to be upfront about it (although i've heard of women flatly telling guys they couldn't have sex with them because they'd already had sex with someone that day.)

(Interesting note: sperm survives inside a woman for 3-5 days on average... sometimes longer (7 days) if she's ovulating; sometimes shorter (2 days) if she's not. Not sure anyone here has the "woman reading" ability to know if a woman has been banged without a condom in the last 3-5 days.)

As far as health issues: Unless you're making every woman you have sex with take a STD test; or banging nothing but true virgins - your health is always at risk when having sex... And those std tests aren't 100% accurate.

And... She could always end up being clean when she takes the test and then banging someone behind your back and catching something (im pretty sure someone on here caught something from his WIFE.)
This is essentially what I was going to post. But Jaylan has his own limiting beliefs that I don't think will allow him to get over this, at least for a while. More girls for me then. At least we have an idea of how some guys approach women, that was fascinating.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, chasing quality women is very limiting lol.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to keep inviting her to events. I'll just tell her to bring the BF along, with some friends too. Parties, art gallery openings, events, etc. Get her in the social circle, and then if she becomes single, BOOM.

Gotta be that fun, social guy that offers value in college. Just because she claims to have a BF doesn't mean she can't go out with him and her friends to meet my friends.

And by "friends" I mean my social circle of mainly females. Don't read this post from the eyes of the typical dude that rolls with a pack of dudes on the weekends.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She touched my leg today and kept it there LOL
Right after I told her about this party i went to over the weekend
Or maybe after i invited her to an event and told her to bring her friends and her boyfriend.
Shes always smily when we pass in the halls and stuff

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
She touched my leg today and kept it there LOL
Right after I told her about this party i went to over the weekend
Or maybe after i invited her to an event and told her to bring her friends and her boyfriend.
Shes always smily when we pass in the halls and stuff
Fvck I wish I was younger and back in school.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
A quick note: I think she wasn't into me because I kept trying to qualify myself with my stories about the Air Force.

Dude, I saw you over skype, you saw me over skype, unshaven and tried as fack - I get women looking at me like that, just pick the one I like. You shouldn't have any problems with women, with your looks, it should be any woman you want is yours, I have no clue why you have to qualify yourself with stories. I think you should be getting raped every time you step out of the house by groupies in lingerie that waited you all night in bushes.

Ever try to set the game aside and just chit chat to them and see where it goes?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Dude, I saw you over skype, you saw me over skype, unshaven and tried as fack - I get women looking at me like that, just pick the one I like. You shouldn't have any problems with women, with your looks, it should be any woman you want is yours, I have no clue why you have to qualify yourself with stories. I think you should be getting raped every time you step out of the house by groupies in lingerie that waited you all night in bushes.

Ever try to set the game aside and just chit chat to them and see where it goes?
My looks DO get the door open, and I have had girls show interest in me lately because of them. At this time it's mostly girls that I'm not that into LOL but as I work out more and more they start getting cuter. At a gay club I had a girl pinch my ass constantly, but she wasn't pretty enough to mess around with LOL. It's a good confidence booster though.

You're right; I don't need to qualify myself with stories. As I wrote earlier, my attitude and looks should convey my lifestyle, but sometimes when I'm just chatting with the girls I mention these things as kind of a spice.

As far as this particular girl goes, she's cute, but I'm not too invested in her. She clearly doesn't eat well because I can see her breaking out under her foundation. It's cool though.

I'm starting to have girls offer to hang out, or the shyer ones will hint at it. It's pretty cool and it's helping my confidence big time.

I'm back at the old sticking point of not having the balls to go in for the first kiss. A two year relationship does that to you -_-

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
My advice man, get a Ukrainian girl, because you're Ukrainian, merry and have a bunch of children. After all, can you even picture yourself with a latino, pardon afterican american, or just an american. Those women are different, spoiled, feminists, etc. Anything but real, and they can't cook. I'll quote Ice Cube, or too short, I forgot who, you'll be washing my draws and cooking me meal more than I fak. Why mess with low quality statues that can't do anything but look mediocre?!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
My advice man, get a Ukrainian girl, because you're Ukrainian, merry and have a bunch of children. After all, can you even picture yourself with a latino, pardon afterican american, or just an american. Those women are different, spoiled, feminists, etc. Anything but real, and they can't cook. I'll quote Ice Cube, or too short, I forgot who, you'll be washing my draws and cooking me meal more than I fak. Why mess with low quality statues that can't do anything but look mediocre?!
I don't really like Ukranian/Russian girls in the US because they're materialistic and status wh*res (but I'd sleep with them) and native Ukrainians want to get married too much.

At this point in my life I'm not interested in getting married or having children. I enjoy the challenge of American woman since it forces me to become a more interesting person.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell she doesn't eat healthy because I can see the breakout she covers up with foundation.
Lol..as an acne sufferer I must call out this bullsh!t. She could be the healthiest eater in the universe and still have horrible skin. It's more of a genetic issue than anything else.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol..as an acne sufferer I must call out this bullsh!t. She could be the healthiest eater in the universe and still have horrible skin. It's more of a genetic issue than anything else.
I don't know man, "eating healthy" to me and "eating healthy" to you might be two vastly different things.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush, at this point I've had enough experience to not believe that a woman actually has a boyfriend until I SEE them together with my eyes.

If she has one, I'll break off and keep her orbiting for when they eventually break up and she needs a rebound. Not worth the time and effort needed to ass bandit in such a target rich environment.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
If its your experience that women lie about having boyfriends often then I can't argue with it. I haven't personally experience that too often. These cheating ho's just make me sick to be honest, I've gone down that road before.
I've been cheated on and also been the guy that the girl cheated with... I'm over it.

But this is the ONLY one that says she has a boyfriend in ALL the girls I talked to over the past month, so this is also a rare occurrence for me too.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little bit of teasing today and light kino. No mention of BF. I'm sure she'll come out to one of the events I invite her to (House party, art opening, etc.) soon.