Very Scary but Informative Site

youknowtherest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've had a thing for dark-skinned women. I'm dating a beautiful woman from the Seychelles who is as black as midnight, with the most amazing accent. She's kind, and smart, and magnificent in bed, very forward and not at all reserved. Taking her home the first night was one of the easiest pickups I've ever done. It's a FB relationship but it's good.

The couple of Americanized Filipinas I've dated have been insane. Seriously. One of them, first (and last) coffee date, went into this whole (obviously canned) monologue about how she wanted to "live extravagantly," not just get by. Danger, Will Robinson! She asked me what I did for work and I shrugged and said, "Not much." She thought I was kidding, so she laughed and asked me where I worked. I said, "I don't have a job." (Which is true; I own a few small businesses and don't go to work per se.) I intentionally scuttled the date with that line. Gold diggers aren't worth the trouble it takes to attract them. Besides, I'd never have gotten rid of her. She'd still be fvcking calling me.

The other Filipina I dated seriously -- not counting ONS's -- broke up with me but started hooking me up with her friends on the same date on which we broke up. I got laid a lot from that, but she was definitely nuts. I finally distanced myself from her whole group of friends but not before sampling the whole smorgasbord. . . except the fat one.

I have bagged a few French women. I enjoyed my time in Paris. London seemed pretty easy, too, but I heard that that's because I'm an American.

Does the game change with women from other countries? Sure. But if you're using the same approach every time, you're not trying very hard. You've got to get comfortable enough and familiar enough with women to understand what makes them WOMEN. There are traits that all women share; wants that all women have. Tap into those, and it won't matter where you are or where they're from.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of this really sounds like you are a bitter guy who just couldn't get anywhere in America so you got pissed. I'm not saying we aren't a more exclusive society, but social barriers can be broken if you are the right type of guy.

However, I don't doubt that Europe is probably more open, nor do I really care much because I plan to travel all of the world and experience all of it, not exclude myself and have these negatives beliefs.

And P.S. man no offense meant, but alot of those girls weren't too attractive.

Oh and:

But then an opportunity comes for me to get a piece of her sexy tanned hardbody. With her parents out of town, we make a semi-sex for money deal, which includes one photo, and begin. Both of us used each other during this. Afterward, Julia is elated and wishes to make more such deals.

- The next day, Julia introduces me to her friend Katya, a stunningly gorgeous blonde full of charisma, whom I found even more attractive than Julia.

- On a roll, I arrange a similar make out deal with Katya, and we commence. A photo was included as well.
I'm sure that all those girls liked just your personality so much that you wanted to give them money for sex....right. I don't got a problem with prostitution, but don't try to downplay it.

Edit:

There, I visit a marriage agency to arrange my meeting with my next backup girl, Irina. When she arrives, she greets me and we go for a long walk through parks and zoos.

- That night, a fantasy of mine comes true. I bring a sex worker to my room, and she lets me video tape the whole thing!
What's a marriage agency anyway? Do they like send women to meet you or something?

Edit 2:

The next few days turns out to be a flop. First, she puts us in two separate hotel rooms at my expense. How romantic. Then she acts masculine and rough, making her unattractive to me, and was nowhere as tender and warm as she was last year. She was also rude, clumsy, reckless with my money, and prudish toward me in regard to physical affection and intimacy. And she was demanding expensive taxi rides and restaurants at my expense, but I was getting nothing out of it - no physical intimacy and no stimulating conversation either. Furthermore, we didn’t seem to have any chemistry or connection, physically or mentally. And on top of that, I was too sick and weak to even deal with it all, making me irritable instead.
The further I read the more I just see that there isn't much of a difference, American women are just more honest with their intentions :p.

With my birthday coming up, I decide to visit Julia of Cherepovets again, for fun, since I felt that with her wild, crazy, and charismatic personality, she would be the funnest person to celebrate my birthday with. Plus I wanted to see her mesmerizing girlfriend Katya again too, whom I paid to make out with last year. I was stoked on her, and hoped to have some relations with the girl of my dreams, which she looked like.

- On my birthday, I got more than what I wished for. Not only did I meet Katya again, who joined us to go to a nightclub, but when she found out that I was seeking a Russian bride, she offered to be my bride! We got engaged instantly. So on my birthday, I got engaged to the girl of my dreams! I felt like a blessed king.

- Afterward, I didn’t know whether to feel like the luckiest guy in the world, or the biggest fool, having gotten engaged to a girl I only knew for two days total.

- For about a week, we all celebrated and partied a lot, going to nightclubs and discos almost every night (at my expense though) and while doing so, discussed my future life and plans with Katya, and the details of our wedding as well. Julia’s English speaking Latvian friend, Sandra came along to translate between us. Everywhere we went together, many men would look at us in envy, flattering my ego, as I had never had such an experience before. I felt like I was on top of the world. Sometimes, after the nightclub, we would go to a banya and sauna to cool down.
That day, after Katya pressured me into buying expensive new boots and a purse for her at an upscale mall, I begin to get the sinking feeling that I’m being used and made a mistake in pursuing serious relations with her. My conscience and dignity were bruised and giving me bad signs. But my desire to maintain relations with my fantasy girl led me to stick it out, hoping it would get better, rationalizing away all contrary evidence and red flags in her behavior.

- That night, Julia leaves after visiting her Spanish sugar daddy Felix, going home to Cherepovets. With Katya happy about her wonderful new gifts, we finally have sex in our hotel room, though she put no passion into it, instead just going through the moves like a robot.

- The next day, Katya has a cold sociopathic look about her, and pressures me into buying her an expensive new jacket to match her new boots and purse. I dislike the idea at first, but being too nice and eager to please, I comply, though reluctantly.
Back in Cherepovets, Katya broke her promise to give me “action”, leaving me angry, frustrated, and depressed. Ironically, she still expressed an interest in our wedding plans, though I don’t know what for.
LMAO, you don't know what for? All well let's just keep going.

Julia and I go to Novgorod, and spend a few days with Elena. We have a good time, but I soon grow weary of them smooching off me, refusing to pay for even the smallest things.
The three of us goes to rent a hotel room, at my expense. Katya insists on Julia and Igor’s presence in our room, a bad sign once again, but they refuse to help pay for the room, thus I get leeched by three people.
.........wow.

For some reason, Katya acts different from before. Her demeanor seems wicked and sinister, and looks at me as if I’m some kind of joke to her. I also get the feeling that she’s plotting something dangerous against me.

- Again, she continually breaks her promises to have sex, which causes animosity and quarrel between us, which only intensify as time goes on.

- Finally, we have sex one morning, but due to lack of chemistry and our feelings of animosity, it isn’t very good.
Addendum: On my first day back in Vilnius, I met up with this friend, and when I told her about the drugging and robbery incident by the Russian girl, she asked, "Well isn't that a phenomenon in America too? Don't women there do that too?" Shocked and sarcastic, I was all, "Uhhhhh..... no... not quite. Even if you take the worst bad bunch of American women, they still don't do things like drug men and rob their wallets. That just isn't their style at all. Even the worst of them don't do such criminal behavior. They may do other bad things, but that isn't quite one of them. It's over the line. Only Russian women are as aggressive, gutsy, predatory, and shameless to pull off such things."
Then Katya ordered me to go to the supermarket with her so we could get some food and snacks to go with the coke and vodka. I reluctantly went and grimaced as Katya again overindulged in her buying habits, even at the supermarket. Again, as usual she was more interested in me buying things than in trying to make me happy. When we got back, we had a feast, but since I wasn't looking to be satisfied by food at the moment, I only marginally enjoyed it all. Katya now wanted to get me drunk on vodka (whereas before she didn't) and I kept wondering if she was doing so because she hoped that I would pass out so she wouldn't have to have sex tonight as she promised.
Another interjection, why did you let her sex offers affect you THAT much. It's not the end all be all of life.

I walked to look at a space shuttle open for tours inside, but changed my mind when I saw the price. Eventually, I bought myself some tea and snacks and got Katya a drink as well, hoping to change her sour face, which it did slightly.
....wow.

When I brought it up to Julia and Igor that it was not fair that they were sleeping in our hotel without paying a portion of the bill, Julia, the stingy taker from hell, refused to offer anything and said that they didn't need to sleep here, but that Katya wanted them too.
....duh?

Later, Katya asked me to get her some coke and snickers and apple, so I went out in the middle of the night and did. Although Katya had promised that we would have sex again earlier that day, I wasn't going to count on it and get frustrated as well again. I already learned that you can't believe a single thing she says (what a great relationship huh?). So I asked if she would be willing to cuddle with me tonight, but she reluctantly said "maybe". That night, all she would let me do was put my arm around her waist on the OUTSIDE of her blanket, not on the inside of it like normal couples do! This was nothing since my arm could only be extended in such a position for so long. Katya, such a hopeless romantic!
Please read the dj bible.

Along the way in the metro, this guy in a suit with dark hair kept hitting on Katya and whispering in her ear. I became annoyed but Julia said that he was just trying to help us settle in the new hotel since he lived there too. Yeah right. I also saw Katya punch in his phone numbers into the memory of her mobile phone. When we got off the station, he continued to follow us for a while before he finally left to his hotel. Afterward, I asked about him and Julia said that Katya won't really call him and that he was a Georgian man and that Georgian men were bad and untrustworthy.
What the ****?

It's note ven done yet.

Last edited:

KinG KaY

Reaction score
This is a common misconception I have noticed here in America about foreign chicks. I want you all to stick this to your nuts 'CHICKS ARE ALL THE SAME' no matter which country you go to. I was born and raised in a foreign country and trust me when it comes to options you American guys have got it all in the bag. I have been to almost all continents in the world i've seen and been with them all but no country comes close to the US of A.

Women are all the same and if you expect to go to some foreign country where you get laid all the time you are fooling yourself. The harsh reality is they all want money or the smell of it at least. And that is where this website comes in. You can have confidence and humor in check but if you are not or at least look like you have the potential to get RICH you are lessening your chances of getting more ass. Women smell money be4 anything else. They might fool you into thinking otherwise but dont listen to them. You can do it you just have to look RICH thats it.:nono: It dont get no better the US babie trust me.

ROYALTY Has Spoken......

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^
he is right, i agree this is bullsh!t. America isnt THAT bad. not if your not an ass. and he says things like europeans are more cultured etc. Nooooo, its just that in europe some Bullsh!t liberal arts pansy degree is accepted, where here you are expected to get a more concrete degree. I could easily be an english major and waste my life spouting off hollow, deep sounding ideals, or i could major in an applicable field and help other people.
Philosophy majors dont do much for the world.

And he complained that people obsess over their jobs. Friggin duh, hard work is what made this country. after WWII, hard work was what made us the strongest country in the world. I fail to see how its all of a sudden a bad thing.

I will likely travel at least some in my life, so i can see all of this. But i have to be honest, I dont expect a 180degree turnaround as soon as i step off the plane.

People are people, assh0les are everywhere and the worlds not all that big.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What he said is not congruent to the women he is talking about in his site. Part 2!:

I went back to my room feeling alone and dejected. I began to regret not capitalizing on the opportunity to screw Katya one more time for 100 dollars. I may never get the chance again, I thought, especially to do it without protection. Frustrated and deprived, I masturbated several times to get the lust out of my system.
This woman stuck around after having sex wit another guy in a room HE payed for, and not only that, manhandled him, threw him around, hit him, embarassed him in front of people, ****ed other guys most likely, leeched him for all his dough, and he wanted to pay her $100 to have sex with him, AND SHE DENIED IT. Let's continue:

As I was about to descend into the metro, I suddenly remembered that I promised Julia I would call her this morning. Darn, I thought. I knew that I shouldn't and that I ought to forget about them completely, but my sense of honor and curiosity about what they were up to got the best of me.
WHAT!? She lied to his face hundreds of times, assisted his fiance in ****ing other guys, ****ed him over, charged him for sex (or making out) and you wanted to call because ou were "curious" about what they were up to. To be honest you make europe sound like it sucks, I'm not even sure I wanna go to Russia. Continuing:

When I asked her if she wanted to go to the ZAGS office today to file for marriage, she said yes of course but after buying the train tickets. As usual, after we bought tickets at the station, she broke her promise again and wouldn't go to ZAGS. Instead, we went back to the hotel. She said that Julia would meet us there soon. Along the way, she made me buy her the new sunglasses I was supposed to get her long ago. Afterward, she pointed to a jeans store and asked me if I could buy a new pair of jeans for her. This time, I refused and she walked away with a grouchy face. During the walk to the hotel, I asked Katya again if she would like to have sex for 100 dollars.
LMAO, european women ****ing own AFCs worse than american women do.

After using my card at the metro pay phone to call Igor, she ordered me to give her my metro card. I asked where we were going, but she wouldn't tell me. Then she ordered me around like a dog again and told me to give her the metro card. I went through the gate first before giving the card to her.[/QUOUTE]

Damn I'm going to russia if I'm ever in the mood for dominatrix.

Even when you know she is lying to you, you still believe her. You just can't help it. This girl definitely has powers over men's minds and will, and she has learned to take advantage of it long ago.
....European women are SOOOOO much nicer.

Next, I meet a girl in a supermarket who tours the city with me for a while, before asking me to buy a mobile phone for her as a birthday present. When I refuse, I never hear from her again.
Has the correlation American= money = attraction for people who live in lesser countries hit you yet? Not yet? Well:

When I return to Moscow, my plan to meet this gorgeous model-like girl from Ukraine was foiled because she demanded that I send her money for a plane ticket.
However, the next day, she becomes cold and distant to me, perhaps regretting what happened the day before.
Sounds nice.

But after three days, Natalia suddenly dumps me, giving me suspicious reasons, which remain a mystery to this day.
Even nicer.

Stay tuned for part 3 to see how much nicer European women are than American women!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Eee Zee said:
^^^^
he is right, i agree this is bullsh!t. America isnt THAT bad. not if your not an ass. and he says things like europeans are more cultured etc. Nooooo, its just that in europe some Bullsh!t liberal arts pansy degree is accepted, where here you are expected to get a more concrete degree. I could easily be an english major and waste my life spouting off hollow, deep sounding ideals, or i could major in an applicable field and help other people.
Philosophy majors dont do much for the world.....
Just out of curiosity, how much time have you spent abroad?

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 3, woo hoo! (damn work is boring)

They seemed to view and treat me like a passing curiosity to them, rather than as someone they had a romantic or sexual interest in (although sometimes they paid lip service to having an interest). And I was not willing nor could I afford to be someone’s “sugar daddy” in exchange for sex. That wasn’t the kind of relation I wanted.
I thought only American women did this?? :crazy:

Conspired by Vadim and his friends, he, whom I considered my close friend and brother, played an active role in it. Suffice to say, Vadim also used drugs (marijuana I think) which might explain his sociopathic behavior and lack of conscience.
LMAO what!? Marijuana makes you lose your conscience? Oh noes!!!!!!!.

I think you really just don't wanna except that there are good and bad people EVERYWHERE.

That meant that it must have been those two girls we brought back from the disco. Vadim was sure of it. He recounted that just before they left, Irina had her hands behind her like she was hiding something behind her back. He also said that he had left Irina alone in our room for about five minutes while he was in the bathroom. He recounted that she was sitting on my bed while he was in the bathroom. Since my backpack was right at the foot of the bed, it would have been right in front of her to look through. I had also left it open as well, showing the smaller black bag inside. During those five minutes she was alone in the room, she must have opened it quickly, found the camcorder, and slipped it into her purse or jacket. No wonder why all of a sudden she was eager to leave quickly!!!!!!!
Robbed AGAIN by european women, how thoughtful of them.

During the time we sat and drank, I used my electronic translator to convey some of my words to them. Natasha liked the pocket translator and asked if she could have it as a present. I looked like her like she asked me the stupidest question in the world. I said of course not, and that I needed it, which is why I have it, duh! But a few hours later, while we were still sitting, the translator was suddenly gone. It looked everywhere in my bag and Vika’s. Then when I asked Natasha to show me her little backpack, she hesitated for a while and did something with the guy who came and joined us out of nowhere, and then gave me her bag to look. It didn’t have the translator, but she could have passed it to that other guy (who we just met).

But it was gone, and when I relayed this story to Vadim last week, who is also from Ukraine, he told me that he was 100 percent sure that

Natasha stole my translator. He said that these Ukrainian girls are like «little devils” inside and are prone to commit thievery and are calculating about

such acts.
Well at least they aren't golddiggers....o wait, you already met those types of girls too! Is it starting to make sense? Not yet? Let's continue:

First though, I got some upsetting news. Sergey said that the police firm researched the name and model of my camcorder, and said it was worth 1000 dollars in Russia, rather than the 200 dollars I bought it for, so the police firm wanted 300 dollars from me for the search! I was aghast in shock and anger. I just wanted to get my camcorder back, and now I have to shell out 300 dollars? That was more than what I paid for the camcorder! I told Vadim that the research was wrong and that I have seen very similar type of camcorders in Russian stores both here and Moscow for between 300 to 400 dollars. I wanted him to try to convince the private firm police about this fact, but Vadim acted like such an act was futile, and that the price they quoted was the only option they would accept for their services.
Even the cops scam people there, woo hoo!

But suddenly, he threw a flying roundhouse kick to my backside. I couldn’t believe it. Why would a total strange suddenly hit me with a flying roundhouse kick?! That’s never happened before, especially if I’m in the company of a buddy.

"Now, that did not seem like an accident,” I thought. Then I realized, “Holy ****! Am I under attack?" (I never have before, at least not like this.) Before I could think anything further, I felt a strong pull on my backpack. When I realized that that was what he wanted, I began to cling to it with my life. It contained my camcorder that I just got back!!!!!! AFTER I SPENT 300 DOLLARS YESTERDAY TO GET IT BACK, THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO LOSE IT AGAIN!!!!!!! I was ready to defend

it with my life! In a state of panic and anger, I forcefully yelled

"No!!!! You can't have this!!!!"
Well **** brooklyn seems soft compared to that.

Suddenly, I also thought that in spite of all the chaos I've experienced here in Russia, there's one thing I gotta appreciate though. And that's that in the USA, someone who looked anything like this Elena who came over at a moment's notice like that would NEVER EVER happen in the USA! It would be 1000 percent impossible! But in Russia, such things were possible and happening right now. That's what I gotta love about it at least. And that's one of the things that drew

me here in the first place.
Are you saying girls don't come to guys houses spontaneously in America? What are you talking about? I've had girl come by my house when I wasn't there spontenously. What are you saying?

On the way back, they wanted me to pay for a taxi to save them a 5 to 7 minute walk. It seemed so nonsensical to do that though, so I refused. But they kept arguing about it and claimed that I was making them suffer by not agreeing to it. But I didn't know them long enough to decide whether to trust them or not. I thought they might get in and go home with the beer, leaving me behind to pay for the ride.
When they wanted to leave in the morning, they wanted to ask me for taxi money, but George and Vadim tried to prevent it.
At least George and Vadim knew how gracious european women were :crackup: .

Apparently, hot chicks here commit crimes, so you can’t trust them just because they’re girls and don’t do what “bad boys” do.
Yet they are so much better than American women. Just to let you know, I've never been beaten, and tossed off of a chair across a room or robbed (AFAIK) by an American woman.

I hope you'll change your opinion about Russia now as did I.

In fact it would serve to be an interesting article on why Americans should not travel to Russian provinces (if ever they come to Russia) without proper protection and support so that they don't get their ass in to any troubles or misadventures that are so very common here.
BY a russian citizen....

So I took Tanya up on her solicitation. I made a deal with her which was 100 dollars (3000 roubles) for all night, about 8 hours.

- However, when Tanya took the money and came back, she was like a different person. Her makeup was gone, and she spoke like a run-down girl with a coarse deep voice, rather than the charming, sweet person she was before.

- Things got much worse. Our sexual styles conflicted, and she constantly argued with me over everything. I managed to just barely climax in her. Then, to my horror, she reneged on our deal, pretending not to even remember it. She claimed that I had only paid for two hours, and that if I wanted all night, I would have to shell out another hundred dollars. In angry righteous protest, I reminded her that we already made the deal, which was even partially written down, so there was no misunderstanding or excuse.
Why does it seem like every "nice, attractive" woman you meet in Russia (or wherever you were in europe now), always change after they receive money from you? They certainly couldnt be goldiggers!

Instead, he was more willing to translate Tanya's bottom line

proposal to me, which is that if I want her to stay til morning, I have to

give her at least another 40 dollars. It was apparent she didn't care

about the facts of our original deal, and that all she wanted now was

MORE MONEY, MORE MONEY, MORE MONEY! I wished I had made her sign a

contract (and if you ever get a working girl for all night, perhaps you

should too!) but it probably wouldn't have helped much because she would

still look for loopholes in it. She kept repeating her new terms over

and over to me. Eventually I told her to stop and that I understood her

point, but that it was unacceptable.
This made me sick and disgusted, as I realized that this man, a nice looking calm man whom I would trust in normal circumstances, WAS ACTUALLY LYING TO PROTECT ANOTHER LIAR, FOR HIS OWN PROFIT INTERESTS! If that's how nice normal looking Russians were, then I'm sorry to say that I just don't respect their lack of basic morals. It was a sickening realization about what kind of people these were. I had been wrong to assume that they had the same morals and conscience we did.
A bit racist there.

Katya, my ex-fiancee, also refused in spite of all the money I spent on her and all the expensive gifts she extracted from me. And unfortunately, my own close friend Lyuba who had promised me accommodation in her home, reneged, giving some bogus excuse instead. It seemed I was being set up for something that was destined.
You went back to her? Lol, good job.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But soon, the punks I met on the tram showed up behind me to seal off my exit. After one little punk punched me, I attempted to escape, but the biggest of them grabbed me and attacked me in full force. Since I was having to defend the heavy backpack on me (as I did in the attack in Novgorod), my self-defense ability was severely limited. After a series of hard blows to my face and body, I was down. The big attacker then wrenched the backpack from me, stomping on my limbs that were hanging onto it to pry it loose, and the whole group took off.
I'm trying to figure out the part about europeans are much more pleasant than Americans.

Oddly though, she pushed me into paying a quadrupled price for the ride, both for her and her friend inside. I was able to bargain it down a bit, but didn’t want to dwell on it cause I was anxious to be with Elena again.
Money.

Sadly, I gave her 50 roubles for the taxi and she left.

- The next day, she didn’t show up at our appointed time and place. And when I called, she kept avoiding my calls. What the f***?! How could she do a complete 180 on me like that? And why did she bring me all the way over here if she’s going to do that? What a waste of my time and money.
Money.

You made some pretty racist statements abotu russians in there as well, but this is now boring as hell, all I'm trying to point out is that there are parts of the world that are good nad bad, either way thats a part of life. Stop blaming your own failuers or insecurities on a specific culture and start manning up.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Uh, instead of reading the words of others why not get off your chubby a$$es and go see for yourself. Maybe drop by the bookstore and pick up a few language books, make a reservation, have mommy or daddy take you to the airport (I prefer Mommy ;)), and form your own opinion. Not too difficult.

Before I left I dedicated 3 hours of every single day (7 days a week) to studying Russian. I did this for almost 12 months. I still get help from a nice girl, back in my little corner of heaven, that helps me with my verbal skills. If you only go for the girls you won't make it. You must have a love for being different and exploring places that most don't care to see. We are not talking about Amsterdam or Barcelona. We are talking about places where the BBC transmits stories about the trafficking of children and women. Not exactly Ibiza. There is a great deal of tragedy and trouble in these sorts of places. Personally, I have always felt like a brave fireman. I go in when everyone else wants out. I am assured a place in heaven for all that I have done in helping those that are need. I do things the right way: I respect the land, the culture, the people, and the way of life. S***! My eyes are getting a little moist now that I think of all of my great deeds.

Are the girls that much better? Lol...no comment.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
This is why I realized this a long time ago and I'm starting Russian class in 2 weeks
LMAO out of all the countries to go to in europe, why Russia (no offense to my russian bros out there). Americans get jumped, robbed, scammed (by men and by women), etc, more than anyone else there. I'm not saying its GOING to happen, but what hte hell there are over a dozen other european countries that have better standards of living that would provide you with much more fun, but then again it's your choice, just ask this guy how he did in russia lol.

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met a few people from other continents and they all tell me they can't believe the amount of fat people in north america. And what surprises them the most is that fat women get bfs. They say in their own continents, these fat women would either be single or try to suck up to guys, but in north america they don't have problem hooking up. I think it's because of the low expectations guys have here.

Reaction score
pooparu said:
LMAO out of all the countries to go to in europe, why Russia (no offense to my russian bros out there). Americans get jumped, robbed, scammed (by men and by women), etc, more than anyone else there. I'm not saying its GOING to happen, but what hte hell there are over a dozen other european countries that have better standards of living that would provide you with much more fun, but then again it's your choice, just ask this guy how he did in russia lol.
I wouldn't care if I get robbed, beaten, stabbed 10 times a day there

European girls are more real. As far as looks, Americans and Europeans are the SAME THING. What's different over there is they don't work 20 hours everyday, and they actually know how to use a world map! American people in general need to stop being so f*cking paranoid, half the time I walk down the street and say hi people just stare... wtf?

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
New online music video of Winston's Russia trips!

Dear all,
You won't believe this, but there is a site now called mopanda.com that has me featured on it, though still under construction. They emailed me first for permission to feature me though, which was nice of them. But what they have so far is pretty neat. I can't believe there are people out there who invest a lot of personal time to feature me on their site. lol

First, here is a strange drawing they did of me. I don't know why they puffed up my cheeks like that. I'm not that fat!

http://www.mopanda.com/Link1.html

Next, here is a section where you can see a music video of me composed of video clips taken from my Russia trip videos (they ordered a copy of them from me before, but I don't remember them). They include clips of me dancing, pick up attempts on girls, getting brushed off, and a few clips of me kissing girls too. It's a pretty funny series of preview clips all rolled into one. Check it out. Here's the link:

http://www.mopanda.com/LeDisko.html

There is a song that plays with it, that corresponds to the lyrics on the left side. Whoever did this did a very good job, cause the rhthym of the music synchronizes with my actions/moves in the video clips put together. Check it out and turn on your speakers! It's hilarious and brilliant! My very first music video!

Anyhow, the video preview at the link above is great promotional material to sell my DVD's, don't you think? lol

Winston

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
My new “Happier Abroad” website, ebook, hot photo collages, and videos!

Hi all,
It’s me Winston again. I’m in the Philippines now, enjoying life better than ever! I’m engaged now and have a child coming my way.

I’m also back on the internet with a newer and better website that will be expanding soon to cover many areas! For now though, here are some new key links on my site for you to glance through:

Main welcome page and Mission Statement: www.happierabroad.com

My one-of-a-kind life-changing Ebook “Happier Abroad: How My Dreams and Fantasies Came True By Leaving America” (It’s like no other!): www.happierabroad.com/ebook.htm
(Intellectual and insightful reader responses to my Happier Abroad ebook: www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Reader_Responses.htm )

Photo collage of hot dates in Russia/Europe: www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

Photo collages of hot dates in the Philippines: www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage2.htm and www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage3.htm

My legendary 9 Photojournals of Russia and Europe: www.happierabroad.com/Photojournals.htm (many electrified responses from viewers to them can be read here: www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page86.htm)

My music video by MoPanda.com entitled “Shiny Toy Winstons”: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_SnBp5f39E

My new ecstatic updates from the Philippines:
www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page93.htm
www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page94.htm

Thanks and Enjoy!

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
Electrified responses from viewers to my Russia/Europe photojournals

Concrete visual proof of my claims from thousands of photos and videos (with electrified responses from viewers)

Anyone who views my incredible online photojournals and ebook photo collages of my 3 trips in Russia and Europe will get a great up-close and personal glimpse through my eyes of what I'm talking about. They contain thousands of images and video stills that provide concrete visual proof of the claims in this ebook. There are 9 photojournals of my adventures in Russia and Eastern Europe, covering all 3 of my trips between 2002 to 2005, showing dozens of cities and hundreds of beautiful women, for you to scroll through and relive through me. Without a doubt, they show you from my perspective, the cultural stimulation that I’m used to, as well as the inclusive social environment and approachable nonparanoid beautiful women that I often speak of here. Here are the links to them for your viewing pleasure.

Collages: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

Photojournals: http://www.happierabroad.com/Photojournals.htm

The 9 photojournals are a definite MUST SEE. Look at what viewers and fans wrote to me about them. These are their electrified responses sent to me:

- “The collages were fantastic. Loved every girl shown. I went through your photo album 2003 and I must say you were like a different person out there...like you were possessed by something..lol Anyways, how did you plan that trip to meet so many women there? It seemed that every town you went, you had somebody waiting for you there…….. One thing that still bewilders the hell out of me is the ease and confidence of how you met women in any public place. I hope things are still the same way in Russia nowadays, since your last trip. I want to meet some gorgeous women but with character as well……….. Your pictures are probably going to keep me up all night, cause of those damn beautiful exotic creatures I saw in the photo album (especially that blonde haircutter from Ismailovsky park and Katya). I wonder why I wasted my so much time here when so many nice women would be willing to meet me half way around the world. It just doesn't make much sense...does it? And no one told me about the opportunity to meet women until last year!!!

- “Winston, I just finished your Photo Journals

All I can say is "WOW”

- “Dear Winston,
I want to thank your for your interesting and educational picture galleries on your trips to Russia. I enjoyed browsing through all those pics. I also enjoyed looking at all those beautiful russian women. I still can't believe you were there so long and your 6 month trip there must have been a learning experience.”

- “Too be honestly with you Winston, I think almost all of the girls you hit on (and many of them you scored) are all very hot. This makes me wonder how you did it, especially the fact that you're an oriental. I know some guys who has a lot more than you, but they can't do anywhere near what you did (in terms of girls of course).

I think I now equate Winston Wu as expert in picking up hot chicks.
Really.”

- “Winston, as I was watching your adventures, I was thinking what a lucky person you are to have experienced so many things - regardless if they were
positive or negative. You did this on your own, and you should be proud of yourself. Most of your enemies simply sit and write behind a computer, but you have
lived it - which means a lot more. Think of how many men in the US will never have the chance to do what you have done. I guess what I admire most about you
is that you been willing to share your experiences with the rest of the world to enjoy, and I am happy to have come across your site 3 years ago, as I feel I
have gotten to know more about Russia via you.
Thanks!”

- “Dear Winston,

I hope I'm not being a bother, but I saw your pictures in Russia and I'm very impressed. Damn, you had a lot of beautiful women at your hands. Although I'm going to Russia to fulfill my foreign language requirements in college, I don't think it'd be a bad idea to hit on all the hot women that everyone's talking about. My
Russian professor here tells me that the women will be all over me in Saint Petersburg.”

“Hi Winston
I have been very impressed with your special missions in dealing with Russian women. You have the skills and tact to deal with these Russian women on their terms on their own turf. Many of these guys on the list seem to miss this very important fact.

From your posts you clearly turned the tables on quite a few of them and you clearly proved with your photos. Photos prove everything they backup the talk.
You walk the talk so to speak and very few of these other men on these Blogging site can ever claim this not even the agency owners whom many are scamming many men.”

- “By the way, I saw your other photo album that you sent me with respect to your six-week ordeal in Moscow; VERY IMPRESSIVE.”

- “I couldn't go through all your photos, but I got through some of them. I must admit some of the Russian chicks were quite hot.”

- “I just finished viewing your 2005 photojournals.
With all those pictures, I feel like I was there too.
Wow, what an adventure!
Can you tell the group what is happening with you currently...”

- “i have been travelling around europe for the past 5 months and have a photo gallery of my own.... but the photos are pretty tame, i left my camera at home on most occassions when i was with girls but you my friend are a legend when it comes to that!!!!”

- “Winston, I am amazed at your ability to attract women that are much more attractive than yourself. I wish I had more of your magic. I consider myself much more attractive than you, but you seem to do better with the ladies. What is your secret?”

- “Winston,

You are my hero. When will you have another trip to Russia? I will go with you. Maybe you could organize a group for Russia girls.”

- “Winston,
Yes, I saw all nine of them. Very good!! The photos for the second trip I had already seen before but looked through again. This time I got to see all the photos. I had seen those when you had it up before back in January before I ordered the trip 3 videos. After seeing them again and the photos from your first trip, I can't wait to see the actual videos.”

- “I have now spent a couple of days (in between busy periods, which is usually the case) looking through your photo journals and... WOW! What can I say?!)

Your journeys certainly put mine to shame. I didn't even have a camera on mine (back in 1994, digital cameras were not yet good enough/available, and as a vegan I did not want to use gelatin film), so I don't have a single photo aside from what ladies sent me in letters. Next time I'll come well prepared in the camera department!

But again, WOW - I can't believe your forwardness, and the successes that you had (even though you complain that you weren't successful)! How did you do it? “

- “Also, your videos and photos are so great and interesting that they stir up debate in forums and interest in countries.”

- “Your photo album made this freestyle form of dating appealing as it provided me glimpse of how social dynamics work there, so Winston you did a great job.”

- “Hi! My name is Kevin. I'm from the Philippines. I spent the last two days reading (or rather looking) at your pictures. It was a like movie!!!! (though your ending isn't that happy :< ) I really learned a lot from your site……. Anyway I hope they make a movie out of your life one day!!!!”

- “Winston --
I really enjoyed the photos you provided. They were great. You did a great job of narration also. I visited Moscow, Kazan and Yoshkar-Ola in 2004. Incredible isn't it?”

- “I dont know how you do it, but whatever it might be(wit, charm, outgoing
personality, etc.), i think you've got game(by that i mean confidence).

Frankly, I think you just have an uncanny outgoing personality.

Cheers and Kind Regards,

Howard

ps, you kick ass man.”

Are you inspired to view them now to see what all that fuss was about? If so, you can see the photojournals now or save the link to view later.

As you can see just from the stunned responses above, I don’t have a problem meeting women outside America. The difference astounds even me. Abroad, I couldn’t be more different than the bored person in America who always has to stay home because women are totally anti-social to him in the unsocial environment around him. The thousands of images from my real life experiences displayed in the photojournals conclusively prove that many times over.

Now, to be honest (I’m all about the truth you know, even if it shames me), among my stories and events shown in the photojournals above, are many misadventures and mishaps as well. Some are tragic and pitiful, and others are comical as well. But the thing is, they still made me feel ALIVE, whereas when in the states I feel dead and numb! And that’s what matters. Since I’m always “in the game” and always “in the action” there (as you can see in the plethora of images in them), I’m allowed the experiences I need to grow and evolve. And that’s what makes me tick. It’s all part of the experience. In my view, there are no “successes” or “failures” (it is the mind and ego that cast such judgments), only lessons to live and learn, and karma to work out. Besides, many of what we think of as “failures” are really blessings in disguise, which we don’t realize until later.

Also, you can watch a funny short online music video of me abroad, put together brilliantly by the folks of mopanda.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_SnBp5f39E

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
How I went from being a negative pessimist to a positive optimist

UPDATE, May 2007: How I went from being a negative pessimist to a positive optimist (and it wasn't by changing myself)

There is good news now. As I'm writing this from the Philippines, I am happy to say that I am now a perpetual happy and positive optimist. How did I do it, you might ask?

Well it's simple, but it wasn't by changing "myself" (for I wasn't the problem). And it wasn't by changing my attitude, thoughts or going through some self-help/pop psychology/New Age program or seminar. In fact, I didn't even have to change myself or who I was. I just remained the same person. Instead, it was simply by changing my geographic LOCATION, environment and culture, entering another world so to speak. Let me explain.

In the US, no one talks to me except old people, I can't get any dates at all, women are completely anti-social to me, strangers act like I don't exist, and I am totally ignored and feel like I don't exist. Unfortunately, women in America generally don’t like to meet new people. They don’t even talk to you unless you are in their clique or they grew up with you, or it’s business-related. And that’s unacceptable to me. But everything I do to try to change all that seems futile, as if trying to change any of it goes completely against the flow and against the grain, inappropriate and out-of-bounds! Ick! It's a no-win situation, or a serious incompatibility at least.

So, with everything that I am suppressed, strangled, and invalidated, how could I possibly be happy or positive, when I can't be who I truly am or act out my nature of being an outgoing fun vibrant social butterfly? It's simply not possible, nor is it natural.

But on the other hand, here in the Philippines, I can be who I truly am, and when I do so, it gets very POSITIVE results! The social environment here completely allows, encourages, and adds fuel to my very social outgoing nature, especially with women! Here, I NEVER have to be alone if I don't want to. I ALWAYS have many hot women to choose from, of all types - dark skin (chocolate), light skin (vanilla), medium olive color, cute, sexy, tall or short, etc. Often I have so many contenders that I don't have time for them all and have to cancel a lot of plans!

Best of all, these sweet cuties and angels in turn see me as attractive, handsome, cute, interesting, charming, significant to them, etc. etc. and that completely VALIDATES who I am! I completely exist and matter to the women that I'm ATTRACTED to here! And that's HUGE! It means more than words can say. Everyday here, I feel like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise! Literally. No exaggerating here.

Thus, I am finally allowed to be the social butterfly that I am, as well as positive, confident, optimistic and happy. How can I not be, when all my fantasies and desires and wants/needs are being fulfilled here, naturally and with the flow too!? Simply put, who I am is ACCENTUATED here, rather than invalidated or suppressed.

Some people here even say that I'm the most positive and confident person they've ever met. (If only they knew where I was coming from!) The difference is astounding. It's like a completely different universe where I'm a completely different person. The magnitude of my dating life here is literally "out of this world" (out of the world of America that is).

And it's not because they all want my money (although there are always a portion of bad apples, scammers, and hustlers here that I can run into), as many girls don't care about my money and STILL like/love me even after knowing that I'm a cheapskate and very frugal. Many nice angels here don't even care if I spend money on our dates, as they just like "being with me".

In fact, some of the relationships I have here even eclipse the romances portrayed in Hollywood films, to the point where when I watch them, I say to myself, "I have a lot better than that in real life!" And that's something I could NEVER EVER have said in the USA! In fact, I don’t even watch TV here (like the millions of couch potatoes in America, of which I used to be one of) because I have no need to, as my REAL LIFE is more exciting to me than what’s on the tube!

The most significant difference for me is this: When I am sociable and outgoing to girls in the US, they think I'm a creep, and react with hatred and/or antisociality. But when I am sociable and outgoing to girls in the Philippines (and in most other countries), their response is overwhelmingly positive, and react with enthusiasm and/or attraction. That's a whole world of difference. As an incredible example, when I go to the local mall here in the Philippines, about 90 percent of the girls will give me their number if I ask for it, even if they are really hot and the kind that you would say “ouch!” and consider out of your league! 90 percent! But in the states, that percentage is…….. yep you guessed it, zero! What a universe of difference! In fact, most of the time, they enjoy being "picked up" and "hit on", finding me charming and attractive. And my sweet talk and compliments make them feel good about themselves, so they like being with me.

In my opinion, Filipinas make the best girlfriends, lovers, and friends. Compared to females in the other Asian countries, they aren't as strict, serious, prudish or hung up. Instead, they are relaxed, carefree, happy go lucky, easygoing, playful and sensual. They are also very nonjudgmental and nonracist. And they have a great sense of humor, enjoying the silliest things which easily amuse them. Thus, you can always have fun and joke around or play with them, even if you have nothing else to talk about. That's so nice and refreshing, especially when you are so accustomed to antisociality and hostility from women in the US.

Best of all, they LOVE to flirt. When I flirt with girls in the Philippines, they not only enjoy it, but it actually ADDS FUEL to our chemistry (whereas in the US, flirting with girls "creeped" them out and emanated a vibe of hostility from them). And that's a big thing to me, because I am a big-time flirt!

Filipinas are also a great blend of outer and inner traits. Ethnically, they are Asian, Malay and Spanish, resulting in a very exotic and beautiful mix that is very pleasing and sensual to the eyes. Their exotic sexy sensual olive complexion ranges from light to dark shades, all of which are sexy to me and many other foreigners here. And their attractive highly feminine appearance is combined with a tender romantic loving/caring inner side to them – a fantastic blend to say the least. Not to sound racist, but just as brown sugar is healthier than white sugar, and brown rice is healthier than white rice, (as any nutritionist will tell you) brown skinned women seem to be healthier for your mind, body, and sanity as well. They seem to bring this natural balance to your life and soul. Thus, I’d say that even if you didn’t have a taste for Filipinas or Asian women before, if you come to the Philippines, you soon will.

Although Filipinas aren't as intellectual, educated, or deep-thinking as the European women are, they make up for it in their other qualities. They have this essence about them, and have this way of treating you that makes you feel needed and loved, like a real man, in a way that you had always wished and dreamed deep down but never dared hoped for. It's beyond words - something you have to feel and experience as a man to understand. And when you do, you realize it's what you had always wanted.and even friends. They are tender, sweet, passionate and fun.

In a way, it's like they give new birth to your heart, for if your heart had lost faith in love, they awaken it and renew it with their child-like hope and belief in love, making it a reality for you, and making you a believer again as well.

The bottom line for me is that here in the Philippines, I feel APPRECIATED, VALUED, DESIRED, WANTED, LIKED, LOVED, NEEDED, etc. (I have cute girls following me around as if they’re hypnotized!) whereas in North America I constantly felt ALIENATED, ALONE, IGNORED, UNDESIRED, UNWANTED, NONEXISTENT, and worst of all POWERLESS to do anything about it. In short, all my WANTS, NEEDS, DESIRES, and FANTASIES are fulfilled here.

Basically, it’s like this: Here, there is ALWAYS ACTION to be had, so I am never bored. I can always go out, have fun, get hot girls, and any type of action I want or need, ANYTIME! Contrast that to back in the states, where I was forced to stay home all the time, as no one wanted to meet me if I went out, so there was no point. There was nothing to do, no action to be had, no one to meet, no fun to be had, etc. It was complete boredom and suffocation, as well as loneliness and isolation. (Yuck!) But now that I can get action anytime I want here, or have fun whenever I want, there’s a reason for me to go out everyday! Wow. I NEVER have to stay home and be bored if I don’t want to here! In fact, there’s always something going on here that is fun and wild that I can PARTICIPATE in interactively (I won’t give you specifics, but leave it up to your imagination), not just sit back and watch passively, more than there is time for! Best of all, there are ALWAYS tons of hot/sexy/cute/gorgeous girls who constantly want to meet me, be with me, have fun with me, get wild with me, and whatever escalates between us, MORE than I can handle! It’s literally a “sex babe Disneyland”!

(continued in next post)

eurofile007

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who saw my life here and my life in America would think that I was in two different universes. I’m serious. And anybody who witnessed the difference in person would never blame me for saying all these things either. That I can GUARANTEE. I have literally thousands of photos now, from Russia, Europe, and Asia to prove it all – how different my social/love life really is here vs. back in America.

To see visual proof of what I’m talking about, see my new photo collage from the Philippines: www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage2.htm And this photo of me and girls says it all too: www.happierabroad.com/P5060062.jpg (gee do I look happy there or what? Lol)

So, contrary to what New Agers and attitude fanatics (the "you create your own reality" crowd) think, I didn't become a happy optimist by changing my attitude, thoughts or beliefs, but by exercising my power of choice and braving it out against the fear of the unknown, by going to another location on the other side of the globe.

Top Bottom