Very Scary but Informative Site

DDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Link didn't work for me:mad:

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't work for me either.. I don't care what people say about American women vs. European women. Of course women have their flaws... I used to hear how Filipino women remain faithful to their husbands, but that's absolute bull****. It all depends on how the woman was brought up and her personal morality. It has nothing to do with race.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
NeonBase said:
Doesn't work for me either.. I don't care what people say about American women vs. European women. Of course women have their flaws... I used to hear how Filipino women remain faithful to their husbands, but that's absolute bull****. It all depends on how the woman was brought up and her personal morality. It has nothing to do with race.
Travel to Eruope and then tell me that.

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah

yeah its down right now.

Its funny because he describes in detail about the attitudes of american women and the fem-nazi behavior and the anti social behavior of most americans.

I was born and raised here. Im 20. I have to agree with everything he said.

Wait for the site to work tommorow something about data transfers.

Its a 100 page thesis. Damn

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If chicks fell out of the sky and into my hands on a daily basis, i STILL wouldn't go back to living in the USSR. I wanna live in a country where i can park my sports car and know that there's a pretty good chance it'll still be there when i get back. :D

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
If chicks fell out of the sky and into my hands on a daily basis, i STILL wouldn't go back to living in the USSR. I wanna live in a country where i can park my sports car and know that there's a pretty good chance it'll still be there when i get back. :D
Ha try living in chicago and park your car there i went there to go to a funeral and ther was a club on every car i never saw anything like that in my little city but i see the differences between america and the rest of the world i want to get out with any luck i'll be going to afghanistan or iraq germany or japan

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Travel to Eruope and then tell me that.
Don't get me wrong bro, I'm not degrading European women in any way, but I'm just saying that race won't determine how good of a woman she is. Of course in America we have a lot of *****es... But that doesn't mean there aren't some great women there as well. I guess it all depends on your preference.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Don't get me wrong bro, I'm not degrading European women in any way, but I'm just saying that race won't determine how good of a woman she is. Of course in America we have a lot of *****es... But that doesn't mean there aren't some great women there as well. I guess it all depends on your preference.
Oh yeh I agree with that, the difference I notice with Australia/America and Europe is in Aus/US out of every 100 girls you might get 10 that are HB8+ if you're lucky. In Europe out of 100 you will get over 50 that are HB8+ and they are more uninhibited than Aus/US women (more open sexually).

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US says Europe is easier.....we say US is easier......

Sounds like a load of excuse making to be honest.....Either that or women like cultrual divercity. EG. 200 English men in a club and 1 american. He already stands out and is the only one meaning less supply per demand.

I have a mate who lives in Nottingham and comes out with us. He has no probs with the ladies and hes french.

Cultrual diversity.

Plus you pull more on holiday because you worry less about the fear of rejection......Dunno why......but people do.

Sarge On!

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some

Some of the stuff he says about american women and the dating scene and the genreal attitude of american woman are very true. I dont think he is nerdy.

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to move to Europe.

I think Ill move to europe. Like Paris or Rome. Man that would be awsome. Im studying law so I can basically go anywhere in the world. Im only 20 but Europe is starting to sound like a nice place to live. Im sick of the cookie cutter rat race lives we live here. I want a nice and small home surronded with clay walls and vines climbing them. With a nice home with a furnance. And coffee shops and culture that spans hundreds of years, while we spend time fawning over the Paris hilton sex tape

I hate the suburbs, people are nice, but there so hung up on making money, or growing up right and living religiously (I beleive in God but not religion) and all the women have "princessitis"

I feel people in Europe take it easy and learn to enjoy life more.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still can't see the link. But from what I can gather it is similar to the www.nomarriage.com site, which has a lot of information on foreign women if you read all the articles.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
theapprentice said:
I think Ill move to europe. Like Paris or Rome. Man that would be awsome. Im studying law so I can basically go anywhere in the world. Im only 20 but Europe is starting to sound like a nice place to live. Im sick of the cookie cutter rat race lives we live here. I want a nice and small home surronded with clay walls and vines climbing them. With a nice home with a furnance. And coffee shops and culture that spans hundreds of years, while we spend time fawning over the Paris hilton sex tape

I hate the suburbs, people are nice, but there so hung up on making money, or growing up right and living religiously (I beleive in God but not religion) and all the women have "princessitis"

I feel people in Europe take it easy and learn to enjoy life more.
Man if you want to go to Europe I'm going to have to recommend the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia, I know Eastern Europe doesn't sound to appealing but I just got back from traveling Europe and the Dalmatian Coast was the most interesting place I have ever been, the girls are also very attractive more so than other place in Europe and surprisingly very well educated, they all speak English to.

Nothing beats the quality of women you get in Easter Europe its nothing short of amazing how many stunning gorgeous women are walking the streets 7/10 are HB8+.

60k will get you an apartment, 1 mill will get you a gigantic mansion on the beach.

IsiMan84 It's nothing like the NoMarriage.com website