Very gorgeous girl at the gym

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
i have talk to girls between sets but they seem to want to keep talking and every time i rest between a set i have to cut off the conversation. it happen twice with two girls i kept cutting the conversation because i make sure i get 45 seconds rest between each set they seemed to get the wrong idea or they get butt hurt due to it.. one of them seemed to keep following me everywere ****t was annoying.. i guess they both got the wrong idea as i told them both that if i keep cutting in between conversations is because i only let my self rest a certain amount of time.. never again did they spoke to me -_-
.... for your sake, I hope they were ugly.

If not, I would have closed then and there and gone right back to lifting. I always cut convos short with people I see at the gym since you don't really need an excuse. A simple "hey I need to do my next set, but let's get together/talk later/etc" is all you need.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
.... for your sake, I hope they were ugly.

If not, I would have closed then and there and gone right back to lifting. I always cut convos short with people I see at the gym since you don't really need an excuse. A simple "hey I need to do my next set, but let's get together/talk later/etc" is all you need.
both were easily hb8's... and a few guys have told me that i look intimidating at the gym also idk watts settin that vibe offf maybe because i just seem to be thinking and not care about anyone or any of my surroundings other than im just way to focus on my work out...

well i just dont prefer gaming or pickin up chicks at the gym man. to each its own.. all good.