Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very gorgeous girl at the gym

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was working out yesterday I see this fine as hell hb9 walk in. I was on the bench press and she couldn't stop checking me out. She even followed me when I went on to my next exercise. Today I see her again and she keeps walking by me and staring and even works out next to me again. So how should I go about getting a little "quicky" or a blow from her? Seeing as I can't take her out or anything do to life's circumstances, I just want to get some. Hopefully this is a chance to lose my "V" card. When I turned 21 I promised myself I'd finally get a lay this year!

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to speak brah !

Strike while the irons hot or your magic STICK will stay WRINKLED !:box:

Get them digits man:rockon:

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be like "Geeeze I always see you here, don't think I got your name though I'm ______ " or say pretty much anything although I do agree it is hard to put in work at gym.... Although it does help if you're in crazy good shape

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Make a move! Make a move! Make a move! Make a move!

Unless you want this princess to go to another castle. :crackup:

BTW, get this girl off of that pedestal! She takes nasty smelly sh*ts like the one I had yesterday! :crackup:

Case closed. Take action.

Last edited:

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya don't be like me 4 years ago and have this same scenario and not do something about it.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue with hitting on women at the gym is the fact you are clearly interrupting them from what they came to do. The gym more than anywhere else, people don't want to be interrupted.

But if she is showing the interest you claim she is, that isn't an issue at all. You better approach! And tell us how it goes.

*NOTE: Do not go into this with the mindset of "maybe I'll lose my virginity to her". That will put too much pressure on you, and probably block you from thinking clearly about how to handle this. Just be cool about it, relaxed, like you've been there before.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's clearly been checking you out (and this has happened on multiple occasions), next time she passes by just say "hey, what's your name" > a minute of blah blah blah > hey let's get together sometime.

It's a good way to DHV. You're not interrupting her and she's literally walking into your frame.

There's a certain finesse to "gym game". Try it.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh for the love of GAWD!

he"s not Asking for marriage, just a smile!

beta"s please refrain from interupting a hunt in progress!!

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Shes just teasing you,

i've had that happen millions of times,

when I approach,

they will say something rude to me.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pickin up girls at the gym is wimpish, im to concentrated on muscle mind contraction and in the zone, and getting the workout done... ur in n out, u got the rest of the day to pick up chicks.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Shes just teasing you,

i've had that happen millions of times,

when I approach,

they will say something rude to me.
Maybe you read their looks wrong. That just makes no sense.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Maybe you read their looks wrong. That just makes no sense.

What makes no sense is if this girl was interested, why wouldn't so go up and talk to him? Does she think staring is going to get her somewhere?

Do you go up to people in real life and stare at them until one of the acknowledges you?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
What makes no sense is if this girl was interested, why wouldn't so go up and talk to him? Does she think staring is going to get her somewhere?

Do you go up to people in real life and stare at them until one of the acknowledges you?
You clearly don't understand women. The far majority of women do not approach. They may give signs that they want to be approached, but most will not actually approach themselves. It's "the man's job" according to them.

No one ever said women made sense. In fact, it seems to be the opposite.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
ur supose to go work out at the gym...
Yeah, kind of hesitant because this is a gym and I take my workouts seriously, but she's quit a head turner!

omega05 said:
so you have no experience but want to get a quicky from her....
Yeah man, I have to learn somehow. Don't want my first time to be with an ugly chick!

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
pickin up girls at the gym is wimpish, im to concentrated on muscle mind contraction and in the zone, and getting the workout done... ur in n out, u got the rest of the day to pick up chicks.
So you can be all tough and sit and stare while you're resting between sets, and I'll engage a girl nearby while I'm resting between mine. Clearly that's wimpish.

You can (and should) pick up women wherever and whenever you want. There's no "can't talk to women" sign at the gym, or anywhere else for that matter. You're a man. You see something you like, you find a way to make it known.

(I've picked up girls at the gym before and while it's a slightly different dynamic, especially if they're regulars, there's nothing wrong with it).

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gripz, mind if I ask what these "life's circumstances" are preventing you from taking her out?

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Gripz, mind if I ask what these "life's circumstances" are preventing you from taking her out?
Basically I'm a broke college student, not much disposable cash. I barely have enough for a new outfit or shoes. Don't even have a car! Luckily the gym I go to lets me have a reduced membership do to my low income.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
So you can be all tough and sit and stare while you're resting between sets, and I'll engage a girl nearby while I'm resting between mine. Clearly that's wimpish.

You can (and should) pick up women wherever and whenever you want. There's no "can't talk to women" sign at the gym, or anywhere else for that matter. You're a man. You see something you like, you find a way to make it known.

(I've picked up girls at the gym before and while it's a slightly different dynamic, especially if they're regulars, there's nothing wrong with it).
i have talk to girls between sets but they seem to want to keep talking and every time i rest between a set i have to cut off the conversation. it happen twice with two girls i kept cutting the conversation because i make sure i get 45 seconds rest between each set they seemed to get the wrong idea or they get butt hurt due to it.. one of them seemed to keep following me everywere ****t was annoying.. i guess they both got the wrong idea as i told them both that if i keep cutting in between conversations is because i only let my self rest a certain amount of time.. never again did they spoke to me -_-