Using Your Criminal Record To Pick Up Chicks...?

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Ive been arrested three times

once for trespassing for skating in forbidden areas,possession of weed,and I got kicked out of school for fighting some kid they arrested me for that too.chicks seem to like that stuff.but am I proud?NO

funny thing is I dont look like the bad kid type

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Tell them you like to **** children, it not only makes you seem badboy, but chicks love it when guys are good with children.
LMAO... sik

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
show us who you are

this $hit it true

you might not like it

you might not like it the hottest women in the clubs are up on some drug dealers d*ck

you might remember your first gf being stolen by some bad boy at school

hate all you want

but when you lie it just shows you are weak

or you are a serious keyboard jockey and have no idea what the f*ck goes on in the real world

hey i don't agree with women getting wet over hardcore criminals and drug dealers

but thats the way 90% women work

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

“Stay awake...because the name of the game is to put you to sleep , and the next part is to keep you asleep” – Chuck D

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first girlfriend was stolen by the school's most popular guy. I got into a fight with him and ended up pushing him off the railway platform where he almost got run over by a train. Fun times.

But I disagree, most women I know have very little interest (judging by their actions) in petty criminals and drug dealers. Their eyes might light up when they see a wealthy, powerful crime boss (just like when they see a wealthy, powerful CEO), but not Stinky Steve the drug dealer.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think a girl would be impressed by a "caution" for being "drunk and disorderly"?

When people are told something, they tend to visualize it in their mind. What would she visualize do you think?

Some bum who has just pissed all over the gutter and forgot to do his pants up, stumbling about sideways and probably thrown up all over his own shirt with spew dripping from his mouth.

Real attractive image...

Plus all it tells her is you are likely to get so drunk by the end of the night you can't get it up. So useless to her.

Criminal convictions might be associated with "bad boys" but your crime doesn't fit the bill. And if you ever speak to a "real" criminal, you'll find they do not openly talk about their crimes, and if you ask about them the atmosphere will turn very sour.

Social proofing yourself through stories is great, you can build an image of yourself through those stories and demonstrate value. But take time to consider what image your story will convey.