Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using Your Criminal Record To Pick Up Chicks...?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly the most stupid thread I've ever created, but here goes...

I only have a caution for drunk and disorderly from a few years ago, but I've found that mentioning it if it comes up in conversation can make you sound like you're good fun/completely reckless. I only really tell friends, or similar about it, not random people. Do you think I should, if it comes up in conversation?

I assume that there are a few of us with convictions for assualt, theft, etc. Do you hide these, or are you proud of them? Or perhaps mention that they were a long time ago and you're now a reformed character?

Daft, but I'm genuinely interested.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna stand out as a badass, the only way to do it is not to talk about stuff of that kind. "Professional" criminals don't usually go off bragging about killing somebody.
Instead, I would say let her determine whether you're a badass or not by observing your personality. Otherwise it would just be lame no matter how you say it. But hey thats my opinion

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i barely want these chicks to know where i live, be damned if i throw my c.r. in the mix.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you want to bed a girl fast, use the "i had a couple fights when i was younger'

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
if a girl asks about your past give her a small glimpse into a previously sketchy life.

ive had a girl describe me as "brave and dangerous" before. now that was some pimp sh1t.

Dueyunit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man im with donjuan87 depends on the chick if she likes a bad ass tell her wot uve done but dont stretch it or ul end up totally fvcked up and without a chick

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was probably how the Jackal got caught. He was sitting in a Paris bar with some hot French chick, and he goes "Hey baby, last night, I went and assassinated a prominent German politician! How cool is that?"

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this idea actually works

i have seen alot of guys do this

do a search for any posts of mine with Jail ID card

i had a wingman that used to show chicks his jail card

AND TO MY F*CKING SHOCK IT WORKED !!!

women love bad boys

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

“Stay awake...because the name of the game is to put you to sleep , and the next part is to keep you asleep” – Chuck D

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LIT what category of crime did you commit? I'm assuming its not murder or war crimes.

Yes I have to agree with you, it works, but only for certain crimes. If your crime was pedofilia or sexual-related, I'm going to say it's not very attractive to women :) Neither are petty crimes like theft or shoplifting.

However, as glamorous as being a top-rate assassin is, it really isn't something people parade around.

BTW, LIT, you hear about the Australian guy executed in Singapore for drug smuggling? You reckon he got caught bragging about it to some hot Singaporean chick? :crackup:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies
LIT what category of crime did you commit? I'm assuming its not murder or war crimes.

i said my FRIEND ( wingman ) was flashing his jail card

diplomatic_lies
Yes I have to agree with you, it works, but only for certain crimes

you would only tell them interesting stories obviously

diplomatic_lies
BTW, LIT, you hear about the Australian guy executed in Singapore for drug smuggling? You reckon he got caught bragging about it to some hot Singaporean chick?

no i didn't hear about it.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

“Stay awake...because the name of the game is to put you to sleep , and the next part is to keep you asleep” – Chuck D

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been wanting to get my mugshot from Tucson PD for a pic on myspace. I figured that would be kewl.

They do like guys with unique experiences like being in jail.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to snag a girl is to do the crime right there and then.

Give her friend a punch in the face or steal her mobile and while you're being dragged off by the police you can scream out your number. Never fails. She always calls...

'If you can't do the crime don't waste her time'

:rolleyes:

... but seriously, only messed up girls would EVER respect a guy with a criminal record. Infact you'll find most women are totally repulsed by violent/criminal acts.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Monkey
... but seriously, only messed up girls would EVER respect a guy with a criminal record. Infact you'll find most women are totally repulsed by violent/criminal acts.
Correct me if i'm wrong Wyldfire was nailing a criminal too.:D So your saying she is messed up:confused::D

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done many criminal record queries on people. The search was limited to criminal records for just one county, not other counties or with the state. It’s fascinating what some people do. It’s real fun doing an (on-line) criminal record search because you just never know what will pop up on people. The two most common criminal offenses are possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia, and driving on a suspended or revoked license. (Strange enough, or not, when a girl has a criminal record it’s almost always for battery.)

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I didnt even bother to read what he had to say but just the title of the thread is too damn funny:crackup:

chick like badboys not criminals.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses.

Note that mine was a drunk and disorderly - not the biggest crime in the world! It's not violent or anything. I'm not exactly going to say "Hey HB9, I'm on day release for assualting my ex girlfriend. Fancy a shag?"

Please note that I admit that the thread was stupid, but at least its DIFFERENT!

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aftershock
Please note that I admit that the thread was stupid, but at least its DIFFERENT!
It is stupid... but it's better than the flame wars going on everwhere else.

And a criminal record doesn't mean shyt. Enough of the "Dear god, he's a CRIMINAL" knee-jerk freak outs. I don't know a single person who hasn't committed a felony.

Ever smoke weed? Gone 20mph over the speed limit? Been in the presence of minors drinking alcohol (in some states)? Forged a signature?

Everybody does things wrong, just not everybody gets caught

My history isn't clean - but my criminal record is :cool:

BrotherAP :D

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them you like to **** children, it not only makes you seem badboy, but chicks love it when guys are good with children.