Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

User names [Merged]

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just gotten off an airplane in NYC, and there was a limo driver with a sign for a cab for "O'Brien". I knew that this O'Brien had, in fact, not gotten on the flight because I saw him at the terminal back in Chicago, he was screaming to a supervisor about how he needed to get to Madison Square Garden but his ticket was invalid for some reason.

My friend had come to pick me up at the airport, but his car broke down. Upon noticing the limo driver, I made the suggestion that we take the limo because I knew the real O'Brien wasn't on the plane. We approach the limo driver, with my friend under the pseudonym "Dylan Murphy", and myself under the pseudonym "Colin O'Brien". Everything worked out okay.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Heh.

I always thought you were a Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic fan like I am because of your username.

Telos is the home planet of one of the game's supporting characters to the main character you play and the supporting character's name is Carth Onasi.

Darth Malak has the surface of Carth's homeworld Telos obliterated by having it fired upon by a massive Sith fleet.

Well anyway yeah thats what I thought your name was from lol. :p
Same here, good game, heh :)