US soldier throws puppy from cliff

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
I think people are hypocrites, theres people who think killing a puppy is horrible and outrageous, yet this is the same people who are in favor of killing unborn childs.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You want to know if I value a dogs life over most humans -

ABSO-FVCKING-LUTELY! - we have the value of choice. Dogs have training or instinct to rely on only.

I have 5 girls and would kill some fool if they looked at any of them with harmful intent. With a smile on my face as I slit their throat ear to ear.
what a sicko :crazy:

how twisted your mind can be to value dogs over humans. damn. what made you think this way? were you raped as a child? did u get no love?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j-flex said:
Other than the legal ramifications why don't you just set in your back yard and pick off random animals on a whim?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Other than the legal ramifications why don't you just set in your back yard and pick off random animals on a whim?
legal ramifications like being charged with counts of animal cruelty?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
legal ramifications like being charged with counts of animal cruelty?
I'm just asking whether a person would start shooting neighborhood animals on a whim if there wasn't any retribution for doing so. I'm not saying if they would do it if it were legal, just whether or not they would do it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just asking whether a person would start shooting neighborhood animals on a whim if there wasn't any retribution for doing so. I'm not saying if they would do it if it were legal, just whether or not they would do it.
oh i see.. carry on dear:)

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
People who abuse animals do show evidence that they'd harm people especially if they could get away with it. But some from the other side do have a point about people putting animals above humans. You have people that will abuse and would likely kill humans for sport, yet abhor animal cruelty. I'm not saying anyone here is like that, but Peta a nd some enviromentalist put pond algae and trees above human needs. That's just weird.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
People who abuse animals do show evidence that they'd harm people especially if they could get away with it. But some from the other side do have a point about people putting animals above humans. You have people that will abuse and would likely kill humans for sport, yet abhor animal cruelty. I'm not saying anyone here is like that, but Peta a nd some enviromentalist put pond algae and trees above human needs. That's just weird.
dont most serial killers get their start from harming the neighborhood strays when they are kids?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
dont most serial killers get their start from harming the neighborhood strays when they are kids?

Well I wouldn't say most do, but I like I said I agree that animal abusers are a sign of a potential human killer.. Besides you could make a better argument that "human abusers" who may or may not harm animals themself, are a strong influence in the creation of serial killers. But the radicals that I were refering to are more along the lines of mass murders, a different type of pathology.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
I've heard that can be a warning sign, particular (IIRC) if they tend to take trophies. I have no issue with this bloke needing some help but the cries for summary execution and testicular cancer are a bit silly.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
But the radicals that I were refering to are more along the lines of mass murders, a different type of pathology.
could you give us an example keto ?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
could you give us an example keto ?

Well some documented example are the many violent and terroristic attacks by Peta supporters, enviromentalist etc.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
An aside: The best contribution to society by PETA

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Aboleo said:
I'm sorry Karma, I'm not sure if I completely understand what you are trying to say here, and I don't want to get the wrong idea... would you please clarify and elaborate on this thought so that a simple country boy like me could better understand it?
It's fairly simple. Perhaps perusing your fellow country boy Dr. Phil's message boards would help with the clarification?

I agree... killing someone over looking at you, or someone around you and then actually slicing their throat and enjoying the process is absurd and shows that the individual has some pretty severe psychosis. ;)
Nice try but I won't bite that hook friend. You're intentionally misinterpreting what I said. But it's trite and a good indicator of what kind of person you are.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
It's fairly simple.
Actually, no it wasn't. Explain yourself or silence yourself... the 'choice' is yours, my friend.

KarmaSutra said:
Nice try but I won't bite that hook friend. You're intentionally misinterpreting what I said. But it's trite and a good indicator of what kind of person you are.
You "bit it" a long time ago and now I've got you hook, line and sinker. How exactly could I have misinterpreted the intent or your statement? You were quite clear in your description of committing an act of cold-blooded murder.

What else is clear about this is that there isn't one degree of difference between yourself and what you claim to despise the most. I'd say that what you have stated here is a good indicator of what kind of person you are, sir.

What have you to say in your defence? I hope to god that you can prove me wrong, as I have had much respect for you up to this point. If you can explain yourself and prove me an ass, I will apologise to you here and now. You have my word on it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
LOL. Anyway it's not so much Peta as it is the fringe element associated with it.
Speaking about the fringe element, I'm still curious to hear whether the guys who don't feel tossing a puppy off a cliff is a bad thing would shoot (or kill via your preferred method) any of the animals that you'd find in your backyard if there wasn't any retribution? C'mon, shoot a squirrel, wrench a wren's neck, chop up a cat, drop kick a dog? C'mon, it's not a big deal, right?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking about the fringe element, I'm still curious to hear whether the guys who don't feel tossing a puppy off a cliff is a bad thing would shoot (or kill via your preferred method) any of the animals that you'd find in your backyard if there wasn't any retribution? C'mon, shoot a squirrel, wrench a wren's neck, chop up a cat, drop kick a dog? C'mon, it's not a big deal, right?

Has anyone actually said it's not a bad thing? I've skimmed some of this but all I remember was (in context) people saying this was being blown out of proportion.