Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unpopular opinion: cold approach is a WASTE of time.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can seem like a waste of time if the only girls you been able to maintain beyond a one night stand, are girls that you don't really like that much (yea they not ugly 4-5s, but..would you really go around bragging about them?). But that only means you havent got lucky yet/fully maxxed out your looks.

I know for me personally, online dating apps would NEVER in a million years, landed me the girl I'm currently seeing, nor through social circle game as a non-rich, not-connected, mostly introverted guy (never gonna be the apex predator super social alpha male of any high status social circle any time soon). Cold approach was literally my only option to get this kind of girl. I just got lucky with being at the right place at the right time (while being lookmaxxed to death).

So if your someone who is also in that position, I'm afraid my only advice is that you just gotta stick with it. As frustrating as that advice may seem.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I preach situational openers because they will usually allow natural conversation and this is the key too a calm and comfortable approach for both parties only from there can you build out an try to her details
What situational openers are good? I'm looking for some to memorize and apply. @Bingo-Player or anyone else.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What situational openers are good? I'm looking for some to memorize and apply. @Bingo-Player or anyone else.
The clue is in the title "situational"

I.E if shes reading a book ask her what book she is reading

I was sitting on a tram the other day a cute HB came and sat next to me , I had to think quickly I said I'm new around here do you know if this tram goes to XYZ

From there we had a 10 min conversation and I got her instagram

The goal isn't too approach a woman with the intention or expectation of getting sex within an hour or even at all , women are very very wary of overt sexual intention from men becuase they get it every day of the week

The goal is too break the ice , show her your comfortable and confident talking to pretty girls , be masculine and subtly display your sexuality