Unattracted to ugly girls.....

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
lesson from the wise

everyone listen up. Treat everyone the same. Treat the ugliest chick the same as a hot babe. Reason is there is no need to treat people differently. ALso you never know who the ugly chick knows. Word can spread like crazy. If you treat a ugly chick cool she always be nice to you and will always have something nice to say about u to her friends. Also if a hot babe sees you acting cool with a less attractive chick that hot babe will think wow that guy is not shallow and he seems to be able to talk to everyone. Thus making her want to meet you. TRUST ME

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on

seulaxplaya's right on.

3rdeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wysiwyg
People, don't forget one thing: ugly girls fvck like there's no tomorrow - because most of the time there isn't! You guys would be amazed of what they can do... :rolleyes:

hahahaha man i cant agree more...
heres a good tip for someone who has no moves in the sack.
use these girls to gain expierance an new moves.
its a win win situation, she'll love the attention, an you'll learn some wicked moves for future hotties!!!

this has helped me so much, a few weekends ago i met up with this 5 (on the old scale) at a club. i go back to her hotel, we start foolin around. im no romeo in bed yet, but i learned a sh!t load from this chick, plus she was easy to talk to while we were messin around, anything i said i wanted she would do it... even with a smile...

so Wysiwyg you have a good point an its very constructive.
big/ugly girls need lovin too.
but soon ill have no more for them.

this will help me be who i truely want to be, a dj with all the moves!

ps : im not shallow but first thing i notice about a girl is how attrative she is to my eyes, the next is personallity. so in the end i wont the whole pie an not just a slice. no pun intended.
peace

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: lesson from the wise

Originally posted by seulaxplaya
everyone listen up. Treat everyone the same. Treat the ugliest chick the same as a hot babe. Reason is there is no need to treat people differently. ALso you never know who the ugly chick knows. Word can spread like crazy. If you treat a ugly chick cool she always be nice to you and will always have something nice to say about u to her friends. Also if a hot babe sees you acting cool with a less attractive chick that hot babe will think wow that guy is not shallow and he seems to be able to talk to everyone. Thus making her want to meet you. TRUST ME

Why does everyone always mention the old "treat the ugly girl like a queen to score points with the hot chick" trick. It DOES NOT work unless the hot chick was already interested in you. Otherwise, she will be happy that you and the ugly chick are hitting it off.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man
Why does everyone always mention the old "treat the ugly girl like a queen to score points with the hot chick" trick. It DOES NOT work unless the hot chick was already interested in you. Otherwise, she will be happy that you and the ugly chick are hitting it off.
Na man, thats a load of $hit!! i couldnt agree more with seulaxplaya.... happened to me $hitloads of times... even if the HB didnt want me in the first place... Spot on seulaxplaya... ;)

IrReSiStIbLe.