Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unattracted to ugly girls.....

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today at school, I was walking around looking for a bite to eat in the food court, everything was closed (friday, things close early) and as I get to the last fast food placed that closed, I turn around and a girl says to me "I'm looking for a place thats open to" (she had seen me looking around). So we walk back and I'm thinking.... "wow what a great opportunity". We could eat at a place across the street, I could get to know her, a perfect chance fell into my lap.

Yeah.......if she was half way attractive!! She fit in the category of "frumpy-uncomfortable". You know how some girls look uncomfortable ( kind of like renee zellwiger), and they don't have any ease about them. She was a generous 2. She laughed at things I said that weren't even funny.

Guys, don't lower your standards that much! IMO, I'd rather wait to go out with a 6.5 than jump at the chance with a 2 (this girl was flirting with negative numbers).

If you don't feel attraction for someone there's just no hope. Rate yourself honestly (I'm a 6 or so). Don't lower your standards by anymore than 2 points. I thought about practicing some of the DJ stuff on her, but then if she's really into you, do you really want that? If you acted like a real jerk, then you could scare her off I guess.

What's the ugliest girl who's ever been into you? Let's hear the horror stories.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree, but it depends

depends on what? well obviously you are not gonna go for some ugly girl, but you gotta start somewhere, take baby steps, have some fun, this doesn't necessarily mean phuck, with girls to boost your confidence, as you see your confidence grow then move on to bigger and better things, actually make that prettier and sexier girls.

horror stories;

ok nothing happen here, but some mates and I always use to go to the same club every thursday night (to start or finish the night). now there was always this real disgusting girl there, imagine this, scrawny, flat chested, messed up face, green teeth, and her hair tied back into a single pony tail like what a guy would do, now she would wear, a white loose singlet, and tracksuit pants. oh man this girl was foul! i wanna know how or why they let her into the place. my stomach still churns at the thought of her!

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rate yourself honestly (I'm a 6 or so). Don't lower your standards by anymore than 2 points.
So I am honestly a 9.5 or so, does that mean I can't go after 7's?

I find that 6's and 7's are more ineresting than 8's, and 9's.

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
My assumption was if you were a 5 or 6 or lower. Going down below a 4 isn't easy. Girls at this end of the scale tend to drop off the map fairly quickly. When you start getting into the hippy chicks, no makeup, that are into the environement, with no fashion sense, you're in the danger zone.

If you're a 9, you can have any girl you want.

I agree. I can count the number of truely cool HB 9's I know on one hand. One girl is an easy 8.5 to 9, she's going for her PH D. at UCLA, she has a sense of humor, she's down to earth, she's very sexy and womanly. What a catch. Most 9's are too stuck up and shallow here in LA.

7's are fun and cool.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this one chick that is a 0.5 at best. I am that serious. She is about 6'2", probably around 200 lbs, huge buck teeth, always terrible hair, and always wore the Looney Tunes Acme clothing. She also had a terrible lisp. She told my sister that she had a crush on me for the longest time. She doesn't even look like a man but more like a donkey face with a gorilla body. She always would try to talk to me but I'd always ignore her. I once carried a very brief conversation with her and she laughed at everything I said. It was a horrible laugh too. Ugh.

I kind of felt sorry for her in a way but she could fix her personality but she is very annoying at the least.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you find the title of this thread kind of funny. "Unattracted to ugly girls"... I mean isn't that the definition of "ugly" ... "unattractive"? If you found them "attractive" then you wouldn't find them "ugly". Well... unless you WERE attracted to ugly girls... but in that case, only OTHER people would find them ugly, you'd find them "attractive"... But we all know you are NOT attracted to ugly girls... so... Wow. My brain hurts now.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Don't you find the title of this thread kind of funny. "Unattracted to ugly girls"... I mean isn't that the definition of "ugly" ... "unattractive"? If you found them "attractive" then you wouldn't find them "ugly". Well... unless you WERE attracted to ugly girls... but in that case, only OTHER people would find them ugly, you'd find them "attractive"... But we all know you are NOT attracted to ugly girls... so... Wow. My brain hurts now.
Its common for women to be no-thinkers. I wouldnt be surprised if you were blonde (you know, you blondes arent known for being mentally challenging).

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man that was some kinda zen test. No DJ rates himself below a 9.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eric Smith
There was this one chick that is a 0.5 at best.
I don't think the 0-10 scale does our senses justice. Maybe it should be a -5 to +5 scale. With zeroes being someone that you don't mind seeing, but any negatives start being people you'd rather not look at -- with -5's being ultimate eye damage.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
-5 to +5 is the way to go

Originally posted by BobbDobbs
I don't think the 0-10 scale does our senses justice. Maybe it should be a -5 to +5 scale. With zeroes being someone that you don't mind seeing, but any negatives start being people you'd rather not look at -- with -5's being ultimate eye damage.
what a brilliant idea BobbDobbs, i reckon -5 to +5 is definitely the way to go. giving some girls a score of 1, 2, or 3 doesnt do anyone any justice. im all up for this new scale.

seeVip

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHICH MEANS WE SHOULD NOT BE GOING ONTO NEGATIVES< except to practice sometimes, -1 maybe

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you wanna hear a horror story? It is actually current. At work, this one girl, both ugly and, ah, big, a definate 1, made up some story to everyone that a couple said that her and I looked like we could be a good couple.
We work in a grocery store, and I take care of getting change for the cashiers, and whenever I get her change or something else, she always says how great I am(ugh, it was even annoying after the first time)!
Also, she keeps telling EVERY EMPLOYEE, anyone who will listen that a couple said how great we look together(obviously this never happened, she made it up...UGH)
Damn, I have to put an end to this crap...lol

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ryan killa
Man, you wanna hear a horror story? It is actually current. At work, this one girl, both ugly and, ah, big, a definate 1, made up some story to everyone that a couple said that her and I looked like we could be a good couple.
We work in a grocery store, and I take care of getting change for the cashiers, and whenever I get her change or something else, she always says how great I am(ugh, it was even annoying after the first time)!
Also, she keeps telling EVERY EMPLOYEE, anyone who will listen that a couple said how great we look together(obviously this never happened, she made it up...UGH)
Damn, I have to put an end to this crap...lol
Ask her if she's got any hot friends... :D.... She'll get SOO pissed off...lol..

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you guys are harsh! I tend to take another prospective then you guys.

Man the girl digs me, atleast she has good taste; too bad she looks like an owl...lol

Tristan

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of scales, I always thought ratings such as HB1 were a contradiction in terms. Nothing "hot babe" about an HB1.

So a new scale of -5 to +5 wouldn't be HB, since HB-5 doesn't really mix well.

Thinking of new term ideas, like BS-5 to BS+5 (Beauty Scale), or GS (Girl Scale), etc.

Wysiwyg

Don Juan
Reaction score
People, don't forget one thing: ugly girls fvck like there's no tomorrow - because most of the time there isn't! You guys would be amazed of what they can do... :rolleyes: