Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

uk bootcamp

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's good to hear some UK people trying the bootcamp, to me the UK seems to be full of AFC so it should work pretty well. And
the girls seem more insecure too.

just a heads up, never say "dance with us we look gay dancing to this" hahaha sorry dude, that's never going to work, you may aswell be saying 'I look like a AFC but with you around I won't", be a man, a man would never say that.

have any of you guys tried the university bars? if you can sneek in it can be the best place, the girls have more of an open mindedness about them, plus their away from home and are feeling 'freedom' for the first time in thier lives.

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
"dance with us we look gay" does not work unless the gay music is so loud that you can't be heard saying it.

And about sneeking in to the uni bars, not a problem. I bought 10 NUS cards from ebay for £12 that get us into the student exclusive nights, theres always more girls there than guys and i'm getting good on these nights :)

GO ON EBAY, GET NUS CARDS :)

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the h*ll you need 10 for :eek:)

How much you want for one? I am guessing you just show to gain entry yeah, they dont keep them like a voucher.

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to get a couple for my mates and i noticed a deal that worked out cheaper for 10 than 2. I got them a couple of months ago and they have since been swapped for pints of lager sorry.

I definitely recommend getting one though, all you do is stick on your photo with sticky back plastic and flash it when you want a discount or want to get in a club.

there are so many places you can use them, I joined the gym with my own NUS card and thats going to save me hundreds. Hopefully next year when i get a fake card it wont be from somewhere like glasgow and i'm questioned on why i'm joining a gym hundreds of miles away, i'll still try it though :)

right now some guy is sellling a couple for £3 each, seems like a good deal.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys....

This has no direction, are you guys keen about changing your success rate with women or not...I just am going to post my thoughts on this thread and offer abit of advice

How is the bootcamp coming along?

Where are all you guys from, try and meet up be each others wingmen. New town, new you, its a start for the old confidence. Then build from there. It will soon become secondnature,
go with the attitude

"What people think of me, is none of my business".

Do what you want to do, your a man act like one. Don't talk about whether Welsh girls take more pride etc, what generalisations....this is not some rubbish BBC 1 stlye programme. No excuses.

What are you guys looking for plenty of STRs or the great LTR? Set yourself some firm targets, get yourself a set of standards.
A women loves a guy who knows what he wants- I have had success by telling the women, I want to be with

" Go find me a good looking 9 out of 10, blonde hair, green eyes and do not come back till you find her"

Then give her the playful push away and tell her your counting.

They have always came back.

Now go out and enjoy.....connecting with women on various levles and report back!

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought now would be a good time to sober up and tell you my progress. Well, no one else seems to be participating in this bootcamp anyway. (King, your advice wasn’t un-noticed, it’s probably the only motivation on this thread)!!

The bootcamp is coming along nicely for me so I’m assuming everyone else on this thread has either had the American dream and found their 18 year old virgin girlfriend or have better things to do than post on an internet website.

When I say “nicely” I mean at my own pace. I couldn’t keep up with the going out and meeting x girls on a specific day, I’ve had to evolve at my own speed so I’m bowing out of the bootcamp now and doing what I want to do and when I have time. What has happened is my nights out have become immeasurably more fun. I’m actually going out and meeting lots of people and being able to have some structure to my pick ups, mostly being able to say hi to initiate conversation is working best for me. It’s probably debateable if the best way to get laid is getting drunk in a night club and talking to these girls but that’s what I’m working on at the moment, I’ll improve on this anyway. Going to start calling the future girls I pick up but I think I’ll give you my statistics so, from about half a dozen nights out since the start of this thread and quite a few approaches.

from 11 girls

Numbers 6
Kisses 9
Emails 1
Lays 1

There were two fat birds in there but that was due to excessive alcohol and I feel bad about it now. Going to text some girl tomorrow I met last night and see if I can get a meet (I know I should call but I don’t care).

START POSTING YOUR RESULTS PLEASE

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pen,

I hope you did care and CALL this bird, texting is such a pu$$y way of setting up future dates etc. Every other bloke sends a text, what distinguishes you, if you do the same? Call her, talk for 3 minutes, she will realsie what a GOOD (not nice) guy you are, then has to give you an answer to your invite to hook up and is likely to say Yes (especially since you have had the balls, which few English guys have by calling her).

Another thing that worked for me, was my rule

That if I got a phone number from the weekend, I would always call on the Wednesday.

It gives them time to think, wow, why hasn't this guy called and plus it sets the tone, you lead a life and will fit her in when you can.

If you get an answer message on your first call to her, don't worry, I would always leace a message along the lines of

"How rude...I give you a call and you put me through to answer phone, not even (Insert:name of famous good looking lady) does that to me, but hey, if you call me back in 10 minutes, I will let you off..............with buying me the first drink"

As for fat women, seriously if your not into them..leave them alone. Your not desperate, so don't settle for nothing less than a good standard. People will associate you with the women you are seen with, and in their eyes you will forever be that bloke who can only get fat birds (thats what they think) but if your seen with good quality. You will attract good quality. ITs alll social proof and practice.

Let me know, how its going