uk bootcamp

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Octa..are u in London yet ?

How about a few of us London guys meet up at some point in the not too distant future...

Alpine where are u buddy ?. We are missing the warm glow of your presence :D

Originally posted by octane_orphan
... ahhh ... ground force is on ... back to my life :) lol

deepraj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1: Update

Hi guys thanks for the tip sharkman, it really opens your eyes this Bootcamp where as before when someone would look my way I would automatically look away and think she is not looking at me ect. I am realising there are lots of single attractive women out there too!
Anyway its been a crap few days in terms of bootcamp went to the gym on Sat but spent the rest of the day studying and did not get a chance to do the bootcamp. My working hours this week is 12:00 - 9:00 so I have had no time in the morning to so out even for a bit. I have been doing some his at work as well they are getting easier but I only got 5. I really need to up the effort and put aside some time to do this. At work it was nice to say hi to a few collegues and all responded positively. I am thinking of trying tescos next during lunch.
I have been continuing to read some tips the ones on Self-improvement are great. I am doing this for me I need to be more social and outgoing.

Deepraj

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by octane_orphan
ok dont mean to be funny but can wee keep posts short :rolleyes:

i can feel myself grow old reading that ... and I do have a life to get on with ... :)

It soulds a bit oneitis ish to me :s ... i should know i get it ... i would leave it ... if she is interested she will contact you ... if you contact her it will come accross as needy weather you are or not ... toughest thing in the world not to contact I know ...
Fair point.

yeah but what if she didn't get my message :p (yeah i am taking the piss)

sounds like a good idea, makes sense.

cheers

sharkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pen dude, you can ask anything you like on this thread that comes up through your experiences of bootcamp. The point here is to discuss and analyse our experiences here in the uk, so we can build up a fair picture and guide from experience!

Don't worry about the length of the posts, if you want to get it out there, get it out!

As for the girl, as a rule txts are bad unless you've tried calling without success. Then it's a simple, 'tried to call earlier, hope you're well' then a brief message about a time and place you want to meet. However dont try too hard, remember that you aren't just after one girl. If after your call and txt you get nothing, then you move on. Afterall you are going to get so many numbers from this process.

Also never ever call or txt when drunk, this is always bad. I have learned from embarrassing experience!

Sharkman

'making sure it's not safe to get back in the water'

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK completely off subject ... my Black MR2 MK2 is at deaths dooor and I need a new car! ... any suggestions? (No more than 5k)

sharkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right boys,
WHATS HAPPENENING? seems things have gone quiet here.

I personally am having fun starting convos, tough to start with, but easier than week 1's hi's!

report to come

sharkman
'making sure it's not safe to get back in the water'

Reaction score
Went out to the pub for St. Patrick's day.

Plucked up the courage to approach the first girl and it just got easier from there.

Girl #1
Didn't number close, she said had a boyfriend of 2 1/2 years but that it was lovely talking to me. I believed her.

Girl #2
Gave me her phone number, then her boyfriend sidled up beside her looking unhappy. I made my excuses and left. I guess this is a no-go?

Girl #3
Gorgeous Spanish girl. Is in the country for a few months. Didn't have a phone no. so gave me her email address. She waited for me to go and fetch a pen - good sign?

Girl #4
I complimented her fur jacket. Had a good chat, turned out she had a boyfriend of two years. Believed her too. Didn't number close.

Girl #5
Happily gave me her phone number but turned out to be a Christian who didn't believe in sex before marriage. Did offer to buy me a bottle of wine if I go to church with her this Sunday. Tempted.

She then introduced me to...
Girl #6
Classy German girl, unfortunately she was on a last night out before heading to the airport. Got her number though - in Germany.

Also bumped into a female friend from my course who invited me to go clubbing on her birthday.

All in all not a bad night - boosted my confidence a lot which is the main thing, and the Spanish girl is definitely worth following up.

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice posts. They’re giving me some incentive to do this bootcamp, thanks. Don’t know about starting conversations being easier than saying hi though!!!

Also went out for paddys day but not so much success, oh well. Pretty much my own fault anyway. Like the way you get important information about the no sex before marriage stuff :)

My night out:

First approach: random encounter with some girl I met a few weeks back, she was with her boyfriend so didn’t stay too long with her. Shame, I liked her.

First group: tried to engage a group on the dance floor when some music like flash dance came on. I tried to get them to dance with us with something like “dance with us, we look gay dancing to this.” There was about five of us, we did look gay!!! A couple of the group kinda wanted to dance with us, the rest ran away and took the group with them. I’m sure there is some context that this could be a good opener.

Second girl: not a very pretty girl, 5, boring, I won’t call her. kept up with my streak of closing whenever I go out though but stayed with her most the night, the only positive I can get from this is that it kept me away from the bar!!!

(had way too much vodka now, I wish I was kicked out the club)

Third girl: very verry attractive girl in uniform, she stayed sitting down when her mates got up to dance, I sat down beside her and probably talked some really pissed rubbish at her, she then got up to dance.

Forth/fith girl: was on the way to get my coat so tried to chat up a couple of girls, sketchy memory of this but think the line ‘no, you’ve just tried hitting on my mate came up’ I wonder what I said :s

Next time i’m out I aint drinking, i might be able to actually learn something if I stay sober. Biggest regrets of the night is not hitting on any of the 3 girls that tried steeling my mates Guinness hats, what was I thinking!!!!

As for bootcamp, talked to a few random people but haven’t set out any specific time to do this, I aint got time. It’s surprising how little I actually meet fit girls, I was thinking that there are so many opportunities passing me by, there isn’t. Progressing slowly though :)

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to go out on with a wingman sometime. Does anyone live in the south west? I can aslo get to Swansea quite often.

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Word up!!!

So the UK bootcamp is still continuing then, think someone already mentioned at the start of this thread that most people give up in the first or second week, was thinking that might have been the case!!

Firstly, apologies for writing this on a Friday night and not out on the tiles getting some practice in ;) not sure when exactly I started this bootcamp but I’ve completed the first 2 weeks so am marking Fridays as the day I move onto the following assignment…Today is the start of week 3!!!!

As for the bootcamp report, can’t really remember anything specific but this is about what I’ve been up to this week:

Think I’ve had most success when ordering drinks at the bar and using situational openers with girls next to me. Liking this cos it sets me up to meet the girl later that night with something to say :)

Good night yesterday tho, ended up on my mates work night out and ended up talking to their secretary when she arrived. She was so my type but her BF was there and I’ll never see her again, oh well!! So she was left with me for about ½ hour whilst this guy talks to the rest of the workers, getting some good practice in and lots of attraction. Ended up going to the club after a while and her BF started to looked pissed off and dragged her home early. Later on I ended up K closing a girl through the power of eye contact alone, it shouldn’t be underestimated!!

Also bumped into the boring girl I pulled last week, she’s being dropped to a 4, I’m never getting that drunk again!!

So sharkman, when’s your report coming, hu?

Devil, did you follow up with that spannish chick?

Going to get back to watching bond anyway, expecting the field reports to come flooding in over the weekend.

Reaction score
I did try to email the Spanish girl - it bounced (inbox full).

Who knows though, maybe I'll bump into her at some point.

Not much is happening at the moment, at home with my parents for Easter.

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should be back in play this weekend :eek:) have has a sh-tty two weeks as my car died ... n e way ....

Tommorrow, Friday and Saturday !! ... GAME ON!

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aint been that dedicated to the bootcamp this week so I’m pretty pissed off with myself, oh well, I’ll make it up over the weekend. Going away for the weekend so should have something good to write about when I’m back.

Went out not drinking on Saturday and Sunday. Well, Saturday was mostly just catching up with old mates who have come back home for Easter (this also means all the students have gone home and there is no Wednesday night out for me :( )

Sunday nights expectations just fell apart when my wing cancelled and I was left going out with a couple of Below AFC. After faking a good time with them so we didn’t look like the rest of the gimps in the club on losers row that wait for hot girls to approach, I felt so de-motivated to do anything myself (I spent about an hour trying to cheer my mate up because he gets depressed and inflicts it on us, that’s why it wasn’t a good time, not because I didn’t pull). I know it’s AFC to blame other people but I was seriously ****blocked!!! Flame me if you like. We left at about 11:30 with them saying stuff like how content they are with the night, WTF!!!!!

Anyway, I’ve managed to have conversations with 2 girls this week, i have so much more learn!!!!

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m back….. where are you?????? Whats up?????? Are any of you still doing this bootcamp?????

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
The UK is a fcuking $hithole and the chavy girls are ugly anyway. Just try and leave if possible.

afterdark

Reaction score
what's this Bootcamp??

I came across this site today, registered and found this Bootcamp post interesting? Someone explain to me what this camp is all about?

At the moment, I have just posted I new thread on 10steps for hitting on Air Hostesses..

But on the streets of London(bookshope, coffee shops, I really need the confidence to step up to a beauty)

Bootcamp can help?