UFOs and USOs and Triangles freaking me out.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Luke you kind of sound a bit racist (specieist?) there. When Europeans landed in the new world they considered the Native's heathens and claimed they killed for sport. Same line they used to enlsave Africans, genocide the Jews, declare war on Muslims, etc., etc.

We're not even sure aliens in general exist and you're already saying the grey's are evil. While the Autobots were good aliens who came to save humanity, maybe Megatron was on to something, maybe we are just a primative species that deserves to be wiped out. However on the day they invade I will be hailing my new alien overlords. :cheer:

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Wow Luke you kind of sound a bit racist (specieist?) there. When Europeans landed in the new world they considered the Native's heathens and claimed they killed for sport. Same line they used to enlsave Africans, genocide the Jews, declare war on Muslims, etc., etc.
I can not argue with ignorance. I have presented facts above dealing with the abduction phenomina, airplane crashes, hybrids, UFOs zapping people in Brazil and killing a couple of people with laser beams, and if you just dismiss all of that on a blanket statement that compares apples to oranges, and are not prepared to deal with the facts, then there is no point continuing this discussion.

If someone wants does not want to believe something, then no amount of evidence you present is going to be convincing.

theunflushables said:
We're not even sure aliens in general exist and you're already saying the grey's are evil.
I'm merely commenting on the obvious. When humans kidnap people to do involuntary medical procedures or reproductive experiments, someone is going to end up in jail because that's against the law. So, if you think that this is not evil then that's stupid. Greys are known for abductions and doing just that.

theunflushables said:
While the Autobots were good aliens who came to save humanity, maybe Megatron was on to something, maybe we are just a primative species that deserves to be wiped out. However on the day they invade I will be hailing my new alien overlords. :cheer:
...and like that lady on the top of the tower of Independence Day, will get zapped from their first laser weapon.

You should really read the Bible's perspective on things if you are really dedicating your life to Christ, and not entertain new age beliefs in your 'system' -- it's belief systems like that where you'll be accepting the anti-christ without even knowing it. You'll say the anti-christ is a man of God, look at how he's bringing peace and safety to the world, bringing the worlds religions together, and he's best friends with our new alien guests and ushering a new age. Really - it's not that far away. Then you have the special mark of the beast -- you saw the beast rise to life, and everyone is taking it to stay hooked into the system or they dissappear -- so, why not take it as well, right? Think about it. Are you really prepared to discern and take a stand against the anti-christ if he were to come to the scene and identify him as the anti-christ?

You have to have some depth of discernment and judgement, and the benchmark is if something adds up or doesn't add up to the word of God.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on all of this is that perhaps UFOs do exists and maybe they are demons revealed to the human eyes from time to time. Anyway, the bible tells us that their are mysteries that are only known to God. God lets us know what he wants to let us know. So, perhaps there is a life outside of earth, the bible doesn't mention it. However it does say God created the universe. So, perhaps there's life outside of earth and maybe the UFos are glimpses that we see but personally I don't believe in life outside of earth. I mean we've come so far humans technology-wise. How come UFOs are things that a few individuals conveniently see and there's no solid proof of their existence. Anyway, if I see something in the sky that I can't identify that's a UFO (Unidentified flying object)

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you said earlier Luke, "if someone does not want to believe something, then no amount of evidence you present is going to be convincing". I can not buy into the whole "grays" anal probing, hybrid making, plane crashing, laser firing, satanic spirit idea. If they had this technology to fly millions of light years here and they were that bent on destruction why not send the invasion fleet already? If anything I'd go more with the descripition Douglas Adams gives in the "Hitchhikers Guide" as more of teenage aliens joyriding through a backwater planet and stirring up trouble.

Also, I am not dedicating my life to Christ I am dedicating my life to myself, so it does not really matter to me if I entertain new age beliefs or not. However maybe you should stop, your god might get angry at you.

Back to the "grays" though, you say that if humans were doing unethical studies on other humans they would be arrested. That is true, however not so true when we study on animals. Any civilization that has the ability to traverse space and time is going to be so far advanced that I am sure they would think of the inhabitants of a blue and green planet on the western arm of the Milky Way galaxy as merely the top of the local planets animal kingdom. We'd be nothing but animals to them.

Reaction score
fuzzx said:
When I came back from Mexico I was telling everyone about this.. so one of my father's clients asked me to come over for dinner one night to relate my experiences. As I finished telling the story he started asking me if I had 'found Jesus and the bible' .... yikes... for about 2 hours they railed me with this Christian bs that sounded just like you Luke.
It appears you have spiritual blinders on - no offense, but just matter of fact.
Were you involved in the occult, oija board, white/black magic, etc... visited a fortune teller, or done anything like this at any point in your life? If you did any of these things it would account for you seeing that UFO and having this attitude against Jesus.

fuzzx said:
I don't think UFO's are demons anymore than a 747 is an angel. The ones I saw were made up of amazing colors and weird lights. I have never seen a video of what mine looked like so I'm guessing theres lots of different makes and models.
They have three variants, saurcer shape, cigar shape, and spherical shaped, there are also rods, or sometimes lights (spotlights of a larger ship or probes). But mainly these three. Which was your shape? You probably saw strobes - again I'm all too familiar with the strobing patterns and colours from what's documented on the internet.

I've seen lots of UFO's on the internet in pic and video and whatever you've seen I've probably seen a video or picture on it.

fuzzx said:
My theory is that we are a zoo of some sort that tour groups come to look at ala 'African Lion Safari', maybe they even have a gift shop up there as well where kids scream at their parents to take a human home with them. Also a restaurant that serves corn and burgers judging by the amount of crop circles and cow mutilations per year. I don't know, I don't pretend to know... all I know is what I saw ain't from around this neck of the woods, and I didn't plan on sticking around long enough with a camera to become some kid's lunch. :D
Even though we may disagree on the identity and purpose of UFO's, we do invariably agree that there is a bad purpose. You felt curioisity and fear from what you saw, definately not peace, love and joy. Those are negative feelings -- I hold my view that their intent is not good, and they obviously are not helping you get closer to the Lord either.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does 'the revival of the Roman Empire = The European Union'? Luke, you stretch anything to fit your desire for The Rapture, which will never happen, in your lifetime or anyone elses, because it's just another silly religious myth in a book written by silly humans who yearn for more cosmic significance than we really have.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That and last I knew the EU did not have a freestanding army or have plans to have one. They do belong to NATO and the UN and each retain their own armies but to raise an EU army prepared to battle in Armageddon is a long shot. If this were to happen the main candidate would be America, there are plenty of parallels already to compare us to the Roman Empire and we are in the decline of the Empire, why not one last shot to keep the empire going and take down everything else?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
You felt curioisity and fear from what you saw, definately not peace, love and joy. Those are negative feelings -- I hold my view that their intent is not good, and they obviously are not helping you get closer to the Lord either.
These are natural feelings. We fear the unknown, but are mesmerized by it.

How can you say their intent is not good when you don't even know what they are?

You judge before you know anything. How very Christian of you.

Reaction score
I'm going to post some links on the subject of UFO's which show that they are hostile in intent and are operating some clandestine operation where a minority in the population are being targeted -- this is from a secular unbiased source so you cant say I'm bringing religion into it:

UFO FILES SEIRES:

UFO'S NOW AND THEN -- NIGHTMARE -- real cases of alien abduction:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv8RYwA_bg8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_abduction - further read-up on abduction phenominon and what characteristics they have.

Reason for abductions -- to make hybrid alien babies and infiltrate society:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rCjIrEZ7jyI Bible may be quoted for historical reference, but this program is essentially secular.

The Grey's agenda -- discusses the above, again from UFO files
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8TEIdJ-fHRk

Then you got a case where UFO's terrorised a small fishing village and are zapping people in Brazil:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=D8u3J5GaxG8

Again, a subsection of the population was chosen, again, do not see any good coming after this UFO sitings, here three people got killed and others injured. The beams went through ceramic on a roof.

The next question would be airspace -- have planes crashed as a result of UFO's?

1) In Mexico, a Cesna crashed into a UFO during flight:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=CwdEnT9-cU4

2) In the Catalina islands, a USO (underwater UFO) crashed a Cesna plane with a laser beam:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PK6YUcdlDxU

3) It was already posted here about an Australian pilot on a cesna plane that went down when a cigar shaped UFO was tailing it and bumping it from above.

In all reports, people are afraid of UFO's when they see them, because they could beam penetrative lasers on them, and if they are lucky they will just experience a few vampire cuts on their skin, if they are not so lucky, they may either die just after the beam, or they may experience missing time and get horrific nightmares later when their memory snaps back to what happened.

Anyway, I rest my case, and believe I've produced all the documentary evidence on this matter that exists on youtube to establish that whatever this stuff is, it's very strange, wierd and it's also bad.

Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
How does 'the revival of the Roman Empire = The European Union'? Luke, you stretch anything to fit your desire for The Rapture, which will never happen, in your lifetime or anyone elses, because it's just another silly religious myth in a book written by silly humans who yearn for more cosmic significance than we really have.
Because they contain the same geographical areas.

People on here are hopeless and will only believe in the rapture after the fact when it's too late to do anything about it, but maybe you just have to learn the hard way.

So I tell you what, wait until after the rapture, and if you survive the short period of anarchy that follows afterwards and want to accept the anti-christ and take the mark because you really believe this is the next phase of human evolution and the UFO's are good guys that abducted the bad people who were holding humanity back -- then go ahead and believe what you want.

That's the whole point of judgement. People want to believe a lie and God will send them a strong delusion and will actually give people what they want. That is in the Bible. Then when the Christians are taken out of the way, the people who have rejected Christ and have choosen the world can enjoy their delusions straight through the wrath of God as expressed in plagues, planetary problems that wipe out billions of people.

Again, if you think I'm making this up, then just sit back, and if 4-5 years pass by and NOTHING happens -- then you got me. There are lots of doomsday prophecies apart form the Bible predicting something really bad will happen around 2012, so that's not far away. I see a convergence. I think it's right around the corner.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right here and now I'll bet you $1000 (more if you like) that absolutely nothing apocalyptic will happen in 2012.

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Also, I am not dedicating my life to Christ I am dedicating my life to myself, so it does not really matter to me if I entertain new age beliefs or not. However maybe you should stop, your god might get angry at you.
Well, you just sold yourself right there, we are not going to agree on any perspective because you are in total darkness. The devil is laughing his head off because he has your soul and it's just a matter of time. But again, don't believe me, just wait until after the fact when it's too late for you to do anything about it and you cant get out.

You know, Jesus talked about the rich man and Lazarus parable, and while the rich man requested someone be sent from the dead to warn his family about this place, Abraham said that even if someone came from the dead to warn his family it wouldn't make a difference. But, sure the rich man who is suffering in hell even today, bet he sure lived his life differently. Hell is full of people like him, always regretting something and it's too late to do anything about it -- they had their chance in this life. So, if that happens to you, please do not remember I wrote this post to you, I wouldn't want you to feel bad that you should have listened to it and say 'oh God, please give me a second chance, I'm sorry I didn't listen to Skywalker'.

theunflushables said:
Back to the "grays" though, you say that if humans were doing unethical studies on other humans they would be arrested. That is true, however not so true when we study on animals. Any civilization that has the ability to traverse space and time is going to be so far advanced that I am sure they would think of the inhabitants of a blue and green planet on the western arm of the Milky Way galaxy as merely the top of the local planets animal kingdom. We'd be nothing but animals to them.
We are not animals. If this happened to your family member and they got cancer as a result, I'm sure you'd have a different opinion about this.

supa hahahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey. I haven't gotten into this threat, but I can offer something.

UFOs, aliens, and all, are for real. Just like a cover up with your government and the skeptic society, they want you to believe it's not real, it's all your imagination.

Heck, they'd be just happy if you believed that world was created 2,000 years ago or so by God.

Here is the deal, what you see on TV is fake. TV is a mind control machine, it tell you how to think and what to buy.

History the way you know it is rubbish. Science is crap also, because they don't have explanation for a lot of things. Such as how the hell a 3,000 year old civilization named Samaria came up with math, geometry, and the whole genesis of solar system. They had telescopes? WTF?

Plus they say Samarians where crazy describing Gods pass the knowledge.

Hey, the book of Genesis describes something sinister. You know what it is?

Find out. It be the best hour you spend watching the tube. Further yourselves. http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...rion+atlantis&ei=mfiHSOjVKZPm-wHamNmPCA&hl=en

Now about 9/11. It was an inside job. AND there are plans for another 9/11, within a year, a nuke on east coast U.S..

UFOs? What about UFOs? I'm afraid more of President Bush, than an alien. Please, oh please, abduct my ass that take me to another planet where I can leave in peace. Because on this planet peace seems to be falling on poor nations, it's raining on them out of bomb bays of B-52 bombers.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuzzx I hope you get taken next so I can believe in Aliens.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, the thing is Luke, that is your belief. And I believe when The Cat In The Hat comes back, all the negative fishies well be sucked into Cat Z's hat just like the pink stain in the tub and Cats A through Y.

Believe what you want to believe, thats why we have freedom of religion and freedom from religion. Don't push beliefs as fact, which opens up a philosophical can of worms.

But interesting to know that "grays" cause cancer. Here I thought I was going to die from my pack a day habit, but who knows I guess I could get alien cancer as well. Can I see the study so I know what the symptoms of alien cancer are so I can be on the look out for it?

supa hahahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: UFOs and UFOs and triangles freaking me out.

Edgar Dean Mitchell (born September 17, 1930) is an American pilot and astronaut. As the lunar module pilot of Apollo 14, he spent nine hours of February 9, 1971 moonwalking on the Fra Mauro formation, making him the sixth man to walk on the Moon.

the guy has a PhD, and he worked for NASA.

http://www.liveleak.com/e/1fd_1216911065&autoplay=1

Here he shutters your reality. Wait a bit, it's going to expand your horizons, and you'll learn something new. He talks about UFOs and aliens. Because he knows something about them, he used to be in space and on the moon.

here is the entire interview : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Gorightly/2008/03/04/Dr-Edgar-Mitchell

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
luke. do you realize how many failed attempts at predicting the end have already been made? you need to get a grip. the book of revelation is figurative. it does not give a specific time of demise for the world. the bible explicitly states that no man can predict when the world will end. look at what you're doing. i'm not blaming you for it, because i know how the media likes to hype things up. but quit stressing about this. the world could end before you finish reading this sentence. but it could also end in 10 billion years when the sun envelops the inner planets of our solar system. in either case, you have no control. and as a christian like yourself, i know that it'll all work out either way because god's in control of it.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/9941/index.html
1901 CE
1908 CE
1910 CE
1914 CE
w1918 CE
December 17, 1919 CE
1920 CE
1921 CE
1925 CE
Friday, Feb. 13, 1925 CE 12:00 AM PT
May 29, 1928 - September 16, 1936 CE
1934 CE
September, 1935 CE
1936 CE
September 6, 1936 CE -
Halloween, 1938 CE -
1940-1941 CE
1940-ish CE -
November 1944 CE
1947 CE -
1948 CE -
February 1949 CE -
August 1953 CE -
August 20, 1954 CE -
May 24, 1954 CE
1954 CE -
December 20, 1954 CE -
April 16-23, 1957 CE -
1958 - 1998 CE
April 22, 1959 CE
1960 CE
July 14, 1960 CE 1:45 AM GMT
February 4, 1962 CE -
1965-1966 CE
1967 CE
June 1967 CE
Christmas Morn', 1967 CE
1968 - 1969 CE
1969 CE
November 22, 1969 CE
1970 CE
January 1974 CE
1974 - 2028??? CE
1975 CE
Between 1975 - 1979 CE
1976 CE
1977 CE
November 18, 1978 CE
1979 CE
1979 CE
1980 CE
1981 CE
December 31, 1981 CE
1982 CE
1984 CE
1984 CE
1984 - 1999 CE
1985 CE
1985 CE
August 1985 CE
1986 CE
1986 CE
1987 CE
August 16-17, 1987 CE
1988 CE
1988 CE
1988 CE
1988 CE
September 11-12, 1988 CE
September 29-30, 1988 CE
October, 1988 CE
Between 1988-1996 CE
September 11-13, 1988 CE
1989 CE
1989 CE
1989 CE
sometime in the 1990's CE
April 23, 1990 CE
1990/1991 CE
1990 - 1997 CE
1991 CE
March 31, 1991 CE 09:00 AM EST
September 9, 1991 CE
1992 CE
1992 CE
November 11, 1993 CE
Between 1993-1997 CE
1994-ish CE
1994 CE
1994 CE
July 25, 1994 CE
September 1994 CE
October 1994 CE
November 26, 1994 CE
1994 - 2079
Spring 1995 CE
September 1995 CE
November 16, 1995 CE
1995 - 2025 CE
December 17, 1996
1997 CE
1997 CE
1997 CE
February 24, 1997 CE
February - May 1997
March 20, 1997 CE
March 23-26, 1997 CE
April 10, 1997 CE
September 12, 1997 CE
October 1997 CE
October 20, 1997 CE
October 23, 1997 CE
December 31, 1997 CE
Round about 1997/1998 CE
Anytime from 1997 thru 1999 CE
Ditto 1997 thru 1999 CE
1998 CE
1998 CE
Monday, July 26, 1999 CE, 5:00PM Tokyo Time
August, 1999 CE
August 6, 1999
August 11, 1999 CE
August 11, 1999 CE
August 18, 1999 CE
September 2 or 3, 1999 CE
September 9, 1999 CE
September 11, 1999 CE
September 11, 1999 CE
September 1999 CE
October, 1999 CE
October 22, 1999 CE
Late October 1999 CE
November 6 or 7, 1999 CE
November 1999 CE
1999 CE Late-ish
January 1, 2000 CE
January 3, 2000 CE
January 11, 2000 CE
January 16, 2000 CE
January 20, 2000 CE
February 29, 2000 CE
January 1, 2001
September 11, 2001
January 16, 2003 CE

all dates with doomsday predictions attached.
not to mention the ever famous mayan calendar 2012 prediction.

Reaction score
I don't think so. I see certain condition precedents for certain prophecies being fulfilled. For example, the nation of Israel has to come back into existance. There has to be a Third rebuilt temple that could be built in Jerusalem. This puts back on prophecies in Daniel, Matthew and Revelation.
Any times prior to these condition precedents reflecting Israel is already ruled out. So, any predictions prior to 1948 are overturned. Then you have Jews from all over the world returning back to Jerusalem, this forms another condition precedent. Any times prior to this is again ruled out.

Now, you are going to this millenium. You need a rebuilt Jewish temple to fulfill parts of Daniel 9. A third rebuilt temple. Part of the most convicing evidence out there now is to see what steps are being made to build this right now:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/

By the way, this is a Jewish source that has no knowledge of bible prophecy or how I would be interpreting this. Having a rebuilt temple is a condition precedent for the false prophet setting up an idol statue inside as it states in Revelation 13 and Thesselonians and Matthew and in Daniel. Four different parts of the Bible state the same thing. It's called the abomination that maketh desolate.

The Revived Roman empire, or what's shaping up there looks like geopolitical condition precedents for bible prophecy. Iran and other Arab nations going against Israel in some future war sounds like Ezekiel 26.

I can go on and on...but the fact is there are condition precedents that are shaping up that all point as signs that we are closing in to the last days. I can easily say that your other dates fail on some of their condition precedents and are invalid.

The concept of making up these new predictions of dates is simply based on noticing more condition precedents forming up for Bible prophecy fulfillment, and noticing a convergance from other sources indicating that something could be up. Sometimes science is used to explain anomalies in the Bible. If for example, the Bible predicts astronomical and planetary disruptions causing lots of death and wierd things -- then science may explain this as pole shifting caused by an unusual alignment between the earth, the sun and the centre of the milky way galaxy which contains a black hole -- the mayan calander appears to have some sort of authority that this alignment would take place on December 12, 2012 as it seems to know how the planet earth aligns itself relative to othe other stars. This aligment may also affect nearby asteroids, meteriors or brown starts to alter their orbits closer towards the earth. If Jesus said there are going to be earthquakes in diverse places, rumours of wars, famines, pestilence in greater frequency, and pole shifting or anomalies that occur due to these alignments, then it stands to reason that there is a convergence point.

Now, I'm not saying December 12, 2012 is going to coincide with the date with some of the biblical plagues and pestilence in Revelation, I'm just NOTICING a POTENTIAL CONVERGENCE around that time. I'm also NOTING that with Iran, and since 9/11 there are being geo-political changes, there are being economical changes in America, the world is not staying the same and it's moving in a direction that appears to be consistent with forming of condition precedents of a revived roman empire.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
even with all these precedents though, i don't think we have the ability to predict it. it comes down to the fact that all the people in previous doomsday theories were as sure as you, if not surer, that the world was about to end. there are millions of instances of individuals selling everything and detaching themselves from this world only to prepare themselves for the coming of the end. but when their predicted time came and went, they were left high and dry. you can think what you want to and if it makes you be a better person, then by all means i'm not trying to stop you. but i wouldn't bet the farm on this one.

Reaction score
(JJ) said:
even with all these precedents though, i don't think we have the ability to predict it. it comes down to the fact that all the people in previous doomsday theories were as sure as you, if not surer, that the world was about to end.
Being sure about something is one thing. But backing it up with facts is another. The condition precidents I'm referring to is backing up what I'm saying by fact and provides an irrefutable explanation of why previous doomsday predictions by other people were incorrect. In fact, I challenge you or anyone else to match up any other period in time past where the condition precidents are all fitting together like a puzzle other than now.

Anyway, I'm through at this point, you'll just have to see for yourself how the events unfold.