UFOs and USOs and Triangles freaking me out.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
Now, one time I was out in the country, sitting in some hot pools with some mates. It was a clear night sky. I saw four white lights, in a diamond shape formation, whizzing past in the sky at extreme high speed. Now, the lights were low on the horizon. There was absolutely no noise. If it was an aircraft flying faster than the speed of sound, a 'sound boom' would have followed.
You are committing a classic fallacy of human perception. It's almost guaranteed you are absolutely totally wrong in your assessment. In all facts of the matter, it's impossible to judge the size, distance, or speed of a distant object in the sky, based alone on your eyesight. It's a classic mistake even airline pilots make when giving their "UFO sightings."

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, I guess that explains it Deep Dish.

Reaction score
I don't know. He said the objects make no sound. Lots of UFO sitings that contain no sound either. There should at least be a faint noise or something.

On the other hand, the lights appear to obey the laws of physics and there are no strobe lights, or change of light colours. If you saw a change in colour hue from red to white, or you saw them blinking like some club strobe lights all over the place, then that would look more out of ordinary.

If they are travelling in a straight vector, then it's likely it could have a natural explanation, such as military aircraft flying at high altitudes in formation? That's natural physics. The first UFO siting from Keith Armstrong that made up the term 'flying saurcers', saw them on Mount Reineer flying on some sort of formation that was V-shaped.

UFO's tend to zig-zag and defy the laws of physics. If you were in a UFO and went through those g-forces, like going at xyz miles a second, and then come to a complete stop and do a 90 degree angle and go at an equally fast speed in another direction, then chances are that is a UFO. Other aspects is some lights look like probes and they fix on to their mother-ships, or they could be spot lights on a bigger invisible ship if you could see if there is any opaquenss blocking the stars between the lights.

So, what you saw was really a UFO in the sence you can not identify what it is, even if it's terrestial in origin.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Now, I've posted a while about this topic before. My belief is that UFOs are diabolical light shows and illusions that do not exist, and there is some evil angelic conspiracy where when the rapture occurs and millions of (born-again Christians and children below age of accountability) of people dissappear, that the emerging belief would be that they are beamed up by UFOs because they society had to be weeded out of them since they would not evolve into the 'new world order' new society. That being the case, let's assume that this is some paranormal entity that's planting some sort of evidence around so this story would be believed as stated above.
So you believe that there is some invisible man up there in a white robe and long beard who is looking down over us all, but you dont believe in the simple yet eloquent belief that there can in fact exist life on the billions of other planets scattered throughout the universe? I mean we are just made up of chemical elements. The same elements that are prevalent throughout the universe. There is nothing mystical or spiritual or strange about it. Its just life made of up carbon and iron and all kinds of of other chemicals. To think that life is on this one tiny planet located in this one tiny galaxy is maybe the most egotistical thing I have ever heard.

Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
So you believe that there is some invisible man up there in a white robe and long beard who is looking down over us all, but you dont believe in the simple yet eloquent belief that there can in fact exist life on the billions of other planets scattered throughout the universe? I mean we are just made up of chemical elements. The same elements that are prevalent throughout the universe. There is nothing mystical or spiritual or strange about it. Its just life made of up carbon and iron and all kinds of of other chemicals. To think that life is on this one tiny planet located in this one tiny galaxy is maybe the most egotistical thing I have ever heard.
But the reality is this. Many of the UFO sitings appear to really have paranormal elements to them. For example, sometimes they could be seen with the naked eye, but can not be picked up on camera or radar, and sometimes they can. They defy the laws of physics as I stated above.

If I didn't have a better way to describe it, I"d just look at it like some 'light show' with hideously looking aliens that look like demons straight from hell. UFO crafts will fly away when you call upon Jesus. Sometimes the most obvious explanation is right infront of you.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Bigfoot runs away when you put a camera on them. Now Luke, earlier you said this information about UFO's flying away when calling upon Mr. Jeezy-bits was all second hand knowledge. Let me guess where this information came from, religious scholars? Lets think about that rationally for a second, why would they religious leaders (of any faith) call them demonic and why would governments keep any information top secret? Because if that day ever came where a UFO lands on the White House lawn and little green men come scurrying out, civilization as we know it would be rocked to the core.

Upon landing pretty much all major religions would be galvanized into into apocalyptical thinking or would go the way of Greek/Roman/Norse mythology, Zoroastrianism or any other religion of antiquity.

Same with governments, who would trust any government after that day?

Look for videos on ufo's and aliens in religions. If you've seen the new Indiana Jones movie you know what I am talking about.

Also if you want something else to look into, try searching for December 21, 2012. The Mayan's calendar counted down instead of up like our Gregorian calender. Also their calendar was circular instead of linear. December 21, 2012 is the end of the next cycle and the last date they have on the calendar. Seeing as they had a calendar more precise than ours and had accuretly predicted cosmic events long after they were gone, it kind of makes you wonder.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
UFO crafts will fly away when you call upon Jesus.
I think Moses and Jesus would both disagree.

Deuteronomy 6:16
"You shall not put the LORD your God to the test..."

Matthew 4:7
Jesus said to him, "Again it is written, 'You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
And Bigfoot runs away when you put a camera on them.
It may be camera shy! Do you see Black Bears waving to the camera man with a big smile that's not computer generated animation?

theunflushables said:
Now Luke, earlier you said this information about UFO's flying away when calling upon Mr. Jeezy-bits was all second hand knowledge.
I've never personally seen a UFO, as far as I'm concern, the existance of UFO's is also second hand knowledge. I'm not skeptical that people have seen something, it's that I've never seen anything myself, neither has anyone that I know personally. Now, in my whole life I may have come across on lady which claimed to see a sphere in Mexico floating (I suppose a mirrored sphere), but that's it. Everything else is youtube, wikipedia, the internet, radio talk shows, etc... When military and government are involved it sounds more intriguing.

theunflushables said:
Let me guess where this information came from, religious scholars?
What information - about UFO's zapping away -- it came from a couple of sourses. Like I said, I never had the opportunity to see a UFO so if everything is second hand knowledge, then it's fine with me. Even on secular sources you cant find any case where someone used the name of Jesus and the UFO's didn't zap away - because they don't believe in Jesus and cant avail themselves to the power of God in these situations. Those who did avail themselves got rid of the UFO's.

unflushes said:
Lets think about that rationally for a second, why would they religious leaders (of any faith) call them demonic and why would governments keep any information top secret?
The mark of the beast is often interpreted as being a RDIF chip being inserted into people so they cant buy and sell without it. Who manufactures this chip? A company known as Alien Technologies. People who get abducted by aliens also have this chip inserted into them sometimes, but the chip is harmonous to their bodies nerve centers.

Abductees also get raped, see a program of hybrid human alien kids that they plan to infultrate into human society. The Bible talks about hybrid FALLEN ANGELS and humans in Genesis 6. This time period is also parallel to the ancient astronaught theory prior to the flood. There are plenty of links in scripture to link these aliens to devils.

unflushables said:
Because if that day ever came where a UFO lands on the White House lawn and little green men come scurrying out, civilization as we know it would be rocked to the core.
UFO's ALREADY flew above the White House. Civilization is still here.

unflushables said:
Upon landing pretty much all major religions would be galvanized into into apocalyptical thinking or would go the way of Greek/Roman/Norse mythology, Zoroastrianism or any other religion of antiquity.
There has been landings based on ancedontal evidence. Civilisation is still here. In any event, millions of people are going to dissappear from the face of the earth in a twinkling of the eye. Mass abductions would be blamed, when in reality, it will be the rapture of the church.

unflushables said:
Same with governments, who would trust any government after that day?
The War of the Worlds broadcast by George Orwell, where there was mass pandemoniom at a FICTIONAL radio announcment that Martians have invaded is reason enough that unless there is a real landing or invasion, not some ancedontal evidence, no information should be dissiminated.

unflushables said:
Look for videos on ufo's and aliens in religions. If you've seen the new Indiana Jones movie you know what I am talking about.

Also if you want something else to look into, try searching for December 21, 2012. The Mayan's calendar counted down instead of up like our Gregorian calender. Also their calendar was circular instead of linear. December 21, 2012 is the end of the next cycle and the last date they have on the calendar. Seeing as they had a calendar more precise than ours and had accuretly predicted cosmic events long after they were gone, it kind of makes you wonder.
I've already researched all of these things, but they don't change the fact that they are FALLEN ANGELS that are mascurading as aliens in some conspiracy to deceive people into accepting a hybrid human-alien race.

The fact is the Bible has already discussed this matter, and the aliens have some pagan religion that's going to glorify the anti-christ. It's mainly new age stuff going with the next evolution of humanity where they feel Christians are getting in the way of this evolution and have to be taken away.

That's the alien dogma -- sounds like they are planning to explain away the Rapture of the church in favour of an anti-christ religion that is prophcied to take place soon.

When I study bible prophecy, I wouldn't like UFO's to it, but now with the idea of RDIF's coming from aliens (the mark of the beast), a new age religion and government that these aliens appear to subscribe to, hybrids (nephalim) resurging again, etc....

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
The mark of the beast is often interpreted as being a RDIF chip being inserted into people so they cant buy and sell without it. Who manufactures this chip? A company known as Alien Technologies.
Even if that were true, wouldn't that be a pretty dumb name to use?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, you need to start your own cult. Cult leaders get laid like mad. Part of joining a cult is that new members have to donate all of their money to the cult, and the leader gets to screw all of the women. It is a sweet deal. Call your cult "The Skywalkers" and use the Internet to find people crazy enough to believe you. If you build it, they will come.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, the nephalim in the Bible are a hybrid of fallen angels and humans. Are you saying angels are aliens? And since the rapture is part of "god's plan for hummanity" does that mean god is an alien or in league with the aliens? Wow wouldn't that be crazy if god wasn't actually supernatural but extraterrestrial?

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Luke, the nephalim in the Bible are a hybrid of fallen angels and humans. Are you saying angels are aliens? And since the rapture is part of "god's plan for hummanity" does that mean god is an alien or in league with the aliens? Wow wouldn't that be crazy if god wasn't actually supernatural but extraterrestrial?
Some of the fallen angels are masquerading as aliens, yes. Now, if they tried to have sex with female humans before, I think they must of gotten cursed and lost their capacity to reproduce, which is why most of these things in abductions are done without sex, but sperm samples and ovums are combined in their labaratory.

The deepest parts of the earth lead to hell -- because that's where USO (unidentified submerged objects) come from. Bermuda and Dragon's triangle (Mariana trench - deepest trench in the Ocean). The Cataline islands of Los Angels also has USO activity, and it has a trench deeper than Mount Everest is High. Ever wonder what's beneath the abyss - where these USO's come form?

The point is the UFO's may not come from outer-space, they come straight from hell, from the deepest parts of the ocean, then they fly up and they are called UFO's.

In answer to your other question -- the raputure is God's plan to save His choosen people from the Judgement He has in store for the world for it's wickedness. Major judgements are on their way. Take Sodom and Gommorah, Lot and his wife had to go with the help of an angel before God nuked that place from history. God doesn't punish Christians with unbelievers. But when judgement comes -- the world would be duped into believing that whoever held back human evolution is now out of the way due to 'mass abductions' -- people are going to buy into this and think it's a new world that's coming up when in reality it's the Great Tribulation has just begun.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Luke, you need to start your own cult. Cult leaders get laid like mad. Part of joining a cult is that new members have to donate all of their money to the cult, and the leader gets to screw all of the women. It is a sweet deal. Call your cult "The Skywalkers" and use the Internet to find people crazy enough to believe you. If you build it, they will come.
This is sick.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, I know about the rapture, I am a recovering Christian. But to say aliens are evil spirits plotting in league with god to destroy the non-believers is kind of sounding like the boogeyman, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny are scheming with the Illuminati to take over all the world governments.

This is the same tacitic that was used with dinosaurs (minus the end of the world thing). If alien life (and I mean actual aliens, not demonic spirits) was proven to exist it would kill all religious belief. Because all of sudden your leaders and clergy men would have to work into the religion how to explain that we went from god's "special people" to one of possibly millions of different species in the cosmos. Is that why you find it threatening?

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Luke, I know about the rapture, I am a recovering Christian. But to say aliens are evil spirits plotting in league with god to destroy the non-believers is kind of sounding like the boogeyman, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny are scheming with the Illuminati to take over all the world governments.
To deceive, not to destroy. The concept is this - people reject the truth and want to believe a lie. God gives them what they want -- they get a real strong delusion.

Anyway, I know about that December 12, 2012 thing, the planets align in such a way that the sun eclipses the black hole at the centre of the milky way galaxy causing a possible violent shake in the earth's axis. There is also speculation of a limited nuclear war with Iran and the US, and a high-altitude nuclear explosion which would send an EMP to wipe out most electrics on earth driving us back into the dark ages. There is lots of speculation right now on how far away is the start date of this 7 year tribulation. It seems like it's just right around the corner because America is losing altitude as being a super-power and Europe appears to be replacing it as the prophecies of old have said. In fact, America is going down, if it goes up to how it was in the past, then it would be inconsistent with Bible prophecy. The Bible talks about a Revived Roman Empire in symbolism in Daniel and Revelation -- Europe has to replace America as the world's main super-power and where the political head-quarters of the anti-christ will be.

While I've been used to and adopt the traditional Daniel 9's view of things (7 year tribulation starting with a false peace treaty in the Middle-East by the anti-christ, rebuilding of Jewish temple, Revived Roman empire (European union) replacing America, etc... then in the middle of the Tribulation the false prophet set up a statue that comes to life and causes everyone to worship the beast and receive the mark of the beast or die -- then you get these set of plagues and judgements for retribution for killing those who refused to receive the mark. The Jews of course flee into the wilderness during this time, and then the armies of the anti-christ are bent on annihiliating the Jewish race and corner them on the Mount of Olives (known as Armageddon). Jesus returns, the mountain opens, the Jews flee into the valley caused by the mountain shift, and a great earthquake destroys the army and the anti-Christ and false prophet are tossed ALIVE into the lake of fire. Jesus rules the world from Jerusalem, the new world's capital.

Now, I don't know where UFO's, and USO's fit into here...this new stuff with the alien thing looks like some wierd element that's overlooked. But, it doesn't destort this 7 year time-line. Maybe the aliens give credibility to the false prophet and the beast, and it's part of the deception.

You see it all makes sence like this...if the alien's function is to prep people to accept the anti-christ, and the anti-christ is seen as a person who will be ushering in a new age, and be the spokesperson for this new special event of the next evolution of humanity, bring all religions together, bring all nations together under the banner of peace -- and now you got visitor's from outer space also supporting this new era of peace, then it fits nicely into the puzzle.
Nothing will surprize me here because there is lots of latitude given for this deception - and if UFO's are part of a deception, which they will likey be more frequent and intense encounters and blatant ones after the raputre, then it's consistent. Remember, the false prophet can bring fire down from heaven if it wants to and people believe the false prophet because of his demonstration of power and they all believe him.

This is the same tacitic that was used with dinosaurs (minus the end of the world thing). If alien life (and I mean actual aliens, not demonic spirits) was proven to exist it would kill all religious belief. Because all of sudden your leaders and clergy men would have to work into the religion how to explain that we went from god's "special people" to one of possibly millions of different species in the cosmos. Is that why you find it threatening?[/QUOTE]

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, I was thinking about your theory and it was like I heard it before. Then I remembered I had heard it before. Your theory is basically a variation on the whole scientology story. You know, Xenu casts out a bunch of aliens and deposits them in the volcanos on earth. There souls float out and possess the bodies of primitave man. Dude, you better change your theory before Tom Cruise sues you for copyright infringement.

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Luke, I was thinking about your theory and it was like I heard it before. Then I remembered I had heard it before. Your theory is basically a variation on the whole scientology story. You know, Xenu casts out a bunch of aliens and deposits them in the volcanos on earth. There souls float out and possess the bodies of primitave man. Dude, you better change your theory before Tom Cruise sues you for copyright infringement.
Be assured that I do not know nothing about scientology -- it's a well known theological concept that hell could exist in the centre of the earth, and the souls of the Christ-less dead end up there, chained by their captors and dragged into the inferno.

Now, let me tell you -- aliens, in particular the greys, can raise the hair on your pores and have a penetrating stare that's invasive and involuntary, and are one of the most hideously looking things that would be almost the personification of pure horror if it had a face. Now you want to tell me that this is something that's not a devil? Please. What entity that's not diabolical will abduct people and involuntary probe them or take ovum or semon deposits for it's own plan? Will zap laser beams at them and injure or kill humans? Will cause Cesna airplane crashes in Australia, Mexico and the Catalina Islands? Three independent documented airplane crashes caused by UFO's -- but they are small planes so they don't make headlines (thankfully no major commercial incidents on this one). This ain't of God.