Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ufc Live Stream Lesnar Vs Carwin

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
I am not a big fan of Lesnar but what exactly was the illiness he has overcome anyone know?

Powerlifter
He had a hole in his intestine. God knows how it that happens, but the fecal matter seeping into your abdominal cavity can kill you by infection.

As for the fight. I was so pissed off. I feel like Carwin could've ended it in the first round, but it seems like he let up. Carwin gave Brock a serious ass whipping right out the gate. The thing is, you can tell that Brock has no jaw. Everytime Carwin landed one, Brock looked stunned. He's got great strength and wrestling skills and that's about it. If he had to do all stand-up and trade blows he wouldn't last 30 seconds. Brock is a one trick pony. The only reason he wins is because nobody is bigger than him. I'm sure there'll be a rematch between the two. Carwin just needs to work on his stamina because he got gassed way too quick for someone fighting at his level.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
He had a hole in his intestine. God knows how it that happens, but the fecal matter seeping into your abdominal cavity can kill you by infection.

As for the fight. I was so pissed off. I feel like Carwin could've ended it in the first round, but it seems like he let up. Carwin gave Brock a serious ass whipping right out the gate. The thing is, you can tell that Brock has no jaw. Everytime Carwin landed one, Brock looked stunned. He's got great strength and wrestling skills and that's about it. If he had to do all stand-up and trade blows he wouldn't last 30 seconds. Brock is a one trick pony. The only reason he wins is because nobody is bigger than him. I'm sure there'll be a rematch between the two. Carwin just needs to work on his stamina because he got gassed way too quick for someone fighting at his level.
why the fcuk would he let up if he was close to winning? he played right into brock's hands. you gotta give it to brock for taking all that pounding and still get the job done in the 2nd round.

For Carwin to increase his stamina, he's gotta lose some of that muscle and that wont help him either against a freak of nature like Lesnar.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Speakeasy, so thats what his illiness was thats pretty serious stuff lucky guy.

I didn't get a chance to see the fight I saw that it was on PPV but the UFC needs to give a freebie every once in awhile on a main event fight and I blame this on Dana White. You don't have this outragous cost of $50 bucks with Strikeforce of which I saw the Fedor fight on Showtime last week at no extra cost and was entertained pretty well was surprised my man Fedor went down in defeat but I am sure he will be back more skilled.

Powerlifter

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, you can tell that Brock has no jaw.
I didn't get that at all. He took a serious first round beating by a heavy-handed (albeit with poor technique) monster with 12 first round knockouts to his credit and physical gifts resembling Lesnar's. He took dozens of unanswered punches and still ended the round in better condition than the gassed Carwin.

His standup is clearly his weakness, but his chin and his heart aren't.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesnar had diverticulitis, or inflammation of the diverticula... which are small outward protruding pouches in the colon, typically the sigmoid colon, which is right above the rectum. Diverticulosis (the condition of having diverticula) is actually fairly common and its incidence increases w/ age. The diverticula usually form around the weak parts of the intestinal wall.

I'm not sure if Brock had an actual bowel perforation (hole in his colon) or not... "Bowel perfs" as we call em, are a surgical emergency and need to be addressed ASAP to prevent sepsis, septic shock and death, as crap literally doesn't belong in your abdominal cavity.

Bower pefs, stenosis (narrowing) or even occlusions are all potential complications of the condition.

All in all Lesnar looked really good in the fight, I thought. He looked leaner than before. Carwin needs to work on his conditioning obviously, but he almost pulled it off. The fight card was actually really good... almost all of the fights were quite entertaining.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I didn't get that at all. He took a serious first round beating by a heavy-handed (albeit with poor technique) monster with 12 first round knockouts to his credit and physical gifts resembling Lesnar's. He took dozens of unanswered punches and still ended the round in better condition than the gassed Carwin.

His standup is clearly his weakness, but his chin and his heart aren't.
If you see a replay, watch Brock carefully when Carwin connects. He looked phased. I really don't think Brock could take more than about 3 consecutive strikes before he falls. There's no way in hell Brock could trade blows with a guy his size. The reason Brock survived the ground and pound is because he used his big arms to completely cover up. His game is ONLY on the ground. If Brock went up against a BJJ guy in his weight class with cross training in Muay Thai (like a heavy weight Anderson Silva) he'd get slaughtered. I think it's just a matter of time before a well rounded fighter in his weight/strength class shows Brock for the one dimensional fighter he is. It really is too bad Fedor didn't sign with UFC. I'd have loved to see Fedor kill this guy.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
All in all Lesnar looked really good in the fight, I thought. He looked leaner than before.
Yep. Brock looked much leaner in this fight, but regardless of his weight, the guy moves like a Light Heavyweight. I'd also love to see Fedor smash him, if Carwin can do it, then Fedor most certainly will because Fedor has the conditioning to capitilize on what Carwin couldn't. First few minutes of #2 he was out (before they hit the ground).

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fedor is scared to come to ufc, he'll probably get smashed by all the heavyweights. C'mon the guy lost to a ufc reject and you say he can beat brock...gimmie a break. Dana White offered him a contract but he's too pu$$y to accept because he knows whats waiting for him. Brock will squash that little rat.

Brock >>>>>>>> fedor

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
Fedor is scared to come to ufc, he'll probably get smashed by all the heavyweights. C'mon the guy lost to a ufc reject and you say he can beat brock...gimmie a break. Dana White offered him a contract but he's too pu$$y to accept because he knows whats waiting for him. Brock will squash that little rat.

Brock >>>>>>>> fedor
Gimme a break, even Mike Tyson at his peak slipped up once and lost to Buster Douglas. Only a fool would deny that Fedor is the best fighter in the world, skilled on his feet and on the ground. Unlike Brock who can only win by laying on people. That's not skill, it's just size. Fedor would end it before it even went to the ground. Frank Mir's leg lock showed how vulnerable Brock is to someone who knows the ground.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Gimme a break, even Mike Tyson at his peak slipped up once and lost to Buster Douglas. Only a fool would deny that Fedor is the best fighter in the world, skilled on his feet and on the ground. Unlike Brock who can only win by laying on people. That's not skill, it's just size. Fedor would end it before it even went to the ground. Frank Mir's leg lock showed how vulnerable Brock is to someone who knows the ground.
haha listen to this fanboy comparing Tyson to a pu$$y like Fedor. Tyson fought against the best of the best but Fedor only fights against ufc rejects and nobodies at Strikeforce, Carwin would annihilate everyone at Strikeforce. Fedor is too scared to tarnish his 'mythical rep' by coming to the UFC & the only reason he got that in the first place is because he's been avoiding real competition for years.

Brock already issued a challenge to Fedor, why cant the pu$$y accept it? Mir got a lucky break in the first fight with Brock (2nd fight in mma) but got completely destroyed in the next fight. Nobody at Strikeforce is worth mentioning. Everytime i watch the match between Fedor and Werdum, it puts a smile to my face seeing that little man tap out.

UFC reject >>>>>>> Fedor

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speakeasy, you are making no sense. You obviously have an anti-Lesnar agenda. You're not giving him credit for anything, and making excuses for his strong points.

Brock has been very impressive with his striking, and now that he matched up against a good one, he used his ground game to beat him. Very impressive win if you ask me. Not sure you even watched the fight.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Speakeasy, you are making no sense. You obviously have an anti-Lesnar agenda. You're not giving him credit for anything, and making excuses for his strong points.

Brock has been very impressive with his striking, and now that he matched up against a good one, he used his ground game to beat him. Very impressive win if you ask me. Not sure you even watched the fight.
I didn't recall Brock landing any devastating strikes on his feet. In fact I never have. I was there at K-1 Dynamite at the L.A. Coliseum when he made his MMA debut. The guy can't go toe to toe. Sure, he's huge, scary looking and knows how to lay on people to ground and pound, but that alone doesn't make him a good fighter to me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
Fedor is scared to come to ufc, he'll probably get smashed by all the heavyweights. C'mon the guy lost to a ufc reject and you say he can beat brock...gimmie a break. Dana White offered him a contract but he's too pu$$y to accept because he knows whats waiting for him.

Fedor's company is M1 Global. Their deal is that they get a percentage of the event revenue every time Fedor fights. Dana White's deal is that he will never split his revenue with anyone. Thus, no deal. It's about the money.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
If you see a replay, watch Brock carefully when Carwin connects. He looked phased. I really don't think Brock could take more than about 3 consecutive strikes before he falls.
That was a connection from Shane Carwin. He, arguably, has some of the heaviest hands in the history of the UFC HW division. Not technique, just pure punching power.

Every other person he has connected with, can or former contender, has been dropped FOR GOOD in less than 5 minutes. Falling from one of his shots does not a glass jaw make!

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Fedor's company is M1 Global. Their deal is that they get a percentage of the event revenue every time Fedor fights. Dana White's deal is that he will never split his revenue with anyone. Thus, no deal. It's about the money.
First it was the russian sambo now its about money, what's next?