Ufc Live Stream Lesnar Vs Carwin

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood the bias in MMA or for that matter how someone can be very ignorant when it comes to said fighters.

Brock in the first round looked stunned when he began to get punched and at one point was seen running away from Carwin. I dont recall in the first round Brock doing anything at all but cover up but that was my point of view I could see how someone else would see Brock winning the round but I didnt.

2nd round Carwin was gassed and brock did what he is trained to do...shoot and lay on top of people. The guy has 100+ wrestling matches not to mention his enormous body to stay on top of someone. Carwin was gassed and Brock took advantage.

In no reality could I see Brock standing up with Carwin and most of his strategy is to lay on top of him. Watch both Mir fights....the first one he got caught on the ground. The second all Brock did was lay on mir with his 20lb weight advantage, but in the 2nd round I clearly see Mir backing brock up with his standup until Mir throws that knee and falls.

Also Brock can focus entirely on MMA because he gets paid more then anyone in the business...Brock got 400,00$ win/lose while Carwin only got 40 for showing up and 40 if he won....So Carwin has to keep a second job and cant just focus on MMA and still has an unbelievable record.

Velasquez will be a good fight due to the fact that he has some nasty power as well as better conditioning then Carwin.

Also Fedor is very good at what he does, people that trash talk him just try to make him look worse then he actually is. Everyone calls him a pvssy for not going to UFC..why should he in the first place? He gets paid to fight and that is all that matters to most fighters....IF Fedor went to UFC with Dana's extreme bias towards Fedor I see him looking for any excuse to cut him. Hell I bet if Fedor loses one fight Dana would said he is a hack and cuts him just cause he doesnt like how much publicity he gets that takes away from HIS high profile HW Brock.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n24 said:
I never understood the bias in MMA or for that matter how someone can be very ignorant when it comes to said fighters.

Brock in the first round looked stunned when he began to get punched and at one point was seen running away from Carwin. I dont recall in the first round Brock doing anything at all but cover up but that was my point of view I could see how someone else would see Brock winning the round but I didnt.

2nd round Carwin was gassed and brock did what he is trained to do...shoot and lay on top of people. The guy has 100+ wrestling matches not to mention his enormous body to stay on top of someone. Carwin was gassed and Brock took advantage.

In no reality could I see Brock standing up with Carwin and most of his strategy is to lay on top of him. Watch both Mir fights....the first one he got caught on the ground. The second all Brock did was lay on mir with his 20lb weight advantage, but in the 2nd round I clearly see Mir backing brock up with his standup until Mir throws that knee and falls.

Also Brock can focus entirely on MMA because he gets paid more then anyone in the business...Brock got 400,00$ win/lose while Carwin only got 40 for showing up and 40 if he won....So Carwin has to keep a second job and cant just focus on MMA and still has an unbelievable record.

Velasquez will be a good fight due to the fact that he has some nasty power as well as better conditioning then Carwin.

Also Fedor is very good at what he does, people that trash talk him just try to make him look worse then he actually is. Everyone calls him a pvssy for not going to UFC..why should he in the first place? He gets paid to fight and that is all that matters to most fighters....IF Fedor went to UFC with Dana's extreme bias towards Fedor I see him looking for any excuse to cut him. Hell I bet if Fedor loses one fight Dana would said he is a hack and cuts him just cause he doesnt like how much publicity he gets that takes away from HIS high profile HW Brock.
QFTMFT (Quoted for the m.o.t.h.e.r.fuc*kin' truth!!!)

Inquisitus

Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Brock has been very impressive with his striking, and now that he matched up against a good one, he used his ground game to beat him. Very impressive win if you ask me. Not sure you even watched the fight.
Brock's standup is atrocious! You don't need to be anti-Lesnar to acknowledge that.