Two dates. No kiss. What should I do?

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
(drunk post)

I pm'ed the heavy hitters to get some real help here but so far, nothing. All ive gotten is im ****ed up for being bi and should have "kino'ed" her and ****ed her by now. She is just out of a marriage, maybe shes looking for something more than that? And her dogs on the brink of death. Please. Help. Ive been jonsing for this girl for 6 years. I want it to work. I can by str8 or gay for the right girl or guy. I am 100% bi, i like both **** and ***** but dont need either.

I had a control revelation today. I need to control myself and my life. With that success will come. So what should I do in this situation? Please help me. I brought up me calling her today and getting no response from her. She said she cancelled the date with her other guy yesterday and was going out with him tonight.

Also, one of my coworkers who I talk to (a woman) asked her where we stand today. Totally ****ed up my "game." The girl im interested in told her that we where just "palling" around, and then asked what I thought about the situation. I blew her off after hearing about her date tonight.

What should i do? Just move on? try again? I put the ball in her court. The girl Im interested in asked if i had seen the movie I asked her out to see.. I told her that I hadent and that I wanted to see it with her.

Please. Help me. Ahhhh... :p

Thanks for the advice.

PLEASE HELP! :cuss: