Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning down women because of ethics

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedKnight04
This is a valid point. I just moved and slept for over a month with a woman who was engaged. At first I didn't mind it but I felt bad eventually. And the guy was in the army too. I FELT REALLY $HITTY!! But then I thought like Francisco up on that quote. She did tell me all the things that he was lacking in both the bedroom and personality. THE WHOLE NINE YARDS.
And when it comes down to it, who's doing the cheating? If she's comfortable with it, so be it. Hopefully she'd stop if she changes her mind.

Now I think I should reiterate that I do not go after married women or women in any type of relationship. I'll talk with them and can be friends with them without any problems. However, if they pursue me, I would at least consider the possibility of seeing them on different terms, my terms. Not to say I would do this with any married woman that approaches me, but some things (rather women) are definitely worth considering.