Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning 30

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
As I observe people, I'm really starting to think that age is just a number. The reason most people start to fall apart at 30 and 40 is because they stop taking care of themselves. They get married, get comfortable, spend all their time running errands for the kids, never take the time to eat right or exercise, never get out and do anything to keep life interesting...it's go to work, come home, throw something in the microwave, watch some sh!tty sitcom, go to bed. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Use it or lose it.

30 is a great place to be...you're still young enough to do all the things you wanted to do when you were younger, but now you're just starting to have enough money/means to actually DO them. Too many people "settle down" early. I can understand the joy of having a child...my sister has a kid and he's fun as crap to hang around. I hope to have one one day. But I, like you, am in NO RUSH. If I find the "right girl", then it'll happen. If it doesn't, then I keep on living. I'm on my own "program" now...and I can only shake my head at those who are still trying to figure out how others want them to live.

Kailex, right on, man. Women are indeed a byproduct of a fun life, not the focus of it. :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
The reason most people start to fall apart at 30 and 40 is because they stop taking care of themselves.
I agree for the most part. But the effects of aging is not a myth. It WILL catch up with sooner or later. But you should still be in good physical health at 30 or 40, barring some sort of disease process, which does hit some people.

30 is a great place to be...you're still young enough to do all the things you wanted to do when you were younger, but now you're just starting to have enough money/means to actually DO them
Looking back, I think being in your thirties is the true prime of life. As you say, the advantages of youth are coming together with the advantages of life experience, maturity, stability, and of establishing yourself. It's like the best of all possible worlds.

I always laugh when I see guys on here moaning about being too old when they turn 30. It really is the best time of your life.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex you give the best advice on this forum in my opinion. If you don't mind.. can you expand on the fundamental lessons you learned from this forum and give some examples of how you applied them.... I honestly think most of the so called "rules" are a bunch of bs.... I have found real life different when I did my approach journal and continue to approach

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I Just had my 31st bday so I want to bump this for everyone to read Kailex's post one more time

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
Kailex you give the best advice on this forum in my opinion. If you don't mind.. can you expand on the fundamental lessons you learned from this forum and give some examples of how you applied them.... I honestly think most of the so called "rules" are a bunch of bs.... I have found real life different when I did my approach journal and continue to approach
I know this comes MONTHS later, but I saw this thread was bumped, and I cannot resist to NOT answer.

#1: I am turning 31 in October and I am very excited about this.

#2: I did NOT waste my time between 30 and 31.

#3: I am the happiest I've EVER been.

What is my point? The fundamental is "Live life".
That's what I took from this forum and the fact that jophil is no longer with us, further drives that point into me.

Someone once said to me: We have all of our lives to make mistakes and learn from them.

So that is what I have done.
I've ventured out. I've made mistakes. I've learned from them. I enjoy life.

We can sit here and learn many things, but the information within these forums is useless without practice and application. These forums helped me see WHAT those mistakes were and HOW to fix them and to NOT repeat them over and over. Life taught me that it is indeed worth living.

I'm a much happier and more fulfilled person at 30 than I was at 21.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil went to meet his Creator. He was sick for a while and we lost him a couple months ago.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe I haven't updated this thread in over 3 years, but I now feel the need to do so. Again, I see an alarming amount of people worried about how their lives will drop off once they hit 30.

This post is living proof that it only gets better.

At 33.5, I am now deeply entrenched into my career. I just got a new job with a hefty salary increase. I am doing what I love and now I can begin to branch out. I have to admit, it was a little hard there for a while. There were months I wished I could have broken even, but persistence and perseverence pays off. And I'm only halfway there.

I've almost perfected the art of spinning my own plates.
I always have at least 3 and I don't see them every week. Plate A is the one I've seen the longest and whenever her IL seems to drop, I stop seeing her for a bit and seem to go back to Plate B and C and then Plate A seems interested again. I've added a D and E every once in a while. It's happened naturally, sometimes meetup groups, people at a bar, at events, online dating... doesn't matter.

I am in the best shape of my life again. I've been hitting the gym hard and that's spiked some interest as well from current plates and women that are interested.

I am going to start travelling now, a little more. I sacrificed some time to dedicate to my career and finding a stable spot to live and work in. Time to reap in those benefits. I noticed my passport expired in 2010, so my first piece of business is to renew that this year and start planning for a trip next year. I don't care if it is a cruise, a trip to DC or Boston, or whatever, I am going somewhere with a camera and I am taking pictures, whether it's alone or with other people... I want to see the world, I CAN see the world.

I've noticed a shift in my dating age bracket lately. I used to seem to go out with women ages 32-37. That has recently changed to 28-33. I think I enjoy that bracket much more right now.

All in all, life is good because I want it to be good and I choose for it to be good. I can't believe how much my life has changed since age 28 and I am grateful for it. I don't let women rule my life nor be the center of my universe. I am the center of my universe and they can just be passing comets in it. So far, I can say, life from 30-33 has been spectacular.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya but I would imagine guys who pull ***** in their 30s, had plenty of dating and relationship, sexual experience by their late teens or just got it in their 20's, mostly before 25

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my 20's, I only had 1 failed LTR. I wasn't a Ladies Man by any means.
I was overweight, wearing the wrong clothes, shaved head, gang-banging goatee, too much jewelry, everything was wrong.

In my thirties, I've banged more women than in my entire 20's, and I'm only 3/4 years into this versus a decade.

I don't deal with excuses, I deal with my reality. You either get better at this because you want to or you hide behind excuses.

It's just like the gym, you only see results if you put the work in. Bad days, good days, in the end you get better, you get stronger, you get more confident.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
In my 20's, I only had 1 failed LTR. I wasn't a Ladies Man by any means.
I was overweight, wearing the wrong clothes, shaved head, gang-banging goatee, too much jewelry, everything was wrong.

In my thirties, I've banged more women than in my entire 20's, and I'm only 3/4 years into this versus a decade.

I don't deal with excuses, I deal with my reality. You either get better at this because you want to or you hide behind excuses.

It's just like the gym, you only see results if you put the work in. Bad days, good days, in the end you get better, you get stronger, you get more confident.
Well that's inspiring, if your 20's suck with women then it doesn't have to be that way in your 30's as well