Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to get ex Back, need help

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wake the FUVK up dude your acting like a NEEDY ****, she is only special in your HEAD, if you were out approaching & banging other girls you would not even THINK about trying to get this ***** back in your life.

All this energy you’re expanding on trying to get her back, instead why not use it to find out the REAL reason WHY she dumped your NEEDY ASS in the 1st place.
And take Proactive steps to prevent it from happening again when you find that other “special girl”.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is only special in your HEAD

Yep. There is a line from the Book of Pook:

there comes a young man who has lost the girl of his dreams, who doesn't realize that it was the dream that made her divine, not her making the dream

She is just a girl. Dating and fvcking other women without bothering to explain any of it to her, or tell her about it, is what you should do. You don't have to tell her you have another women; they are good at being able to sense it.

Reaction score
You need to calm down!! It's been 8 months - if it hasn't happened yet then it most likely will never happen!! I know your problem - Never become "FRIENDS" with your girl!!!! If you are a friend then you are no one special - you are just another friend!!! You want her to see you as much more than a friend, such as a future husband!!

You are still having sex with her so she is only using you as a sperm injector - as a sexual toy - a human dildo!!! stop i!!! You are acting and sounding like a girl!!

If you want to get her back then you must know the reason why she left you!!! Only you know that - and not us!!!

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to this thread is just an emphatic NO. we've all been there, and even if it works out it's not worth the effort. Theres much better out there just waiting for you.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Untrue. There are different levels and layers to a woman. If you believe this it's only because you have neither the mental fortitude or psychological constitution to peel each of those layers to get to the heart of her and what value she can bring to your life.

Don't construe this as a personal attack on you brother. Instead, view this as a suggestion to open your mind to the inner workings of women and not the blatant bullsh!t they have on the surface.
karmasutra.. i enjoy reading ur posts, they are usually quite insightful... i speak from my personal experience, perhaps i am simple minded... i've been with my share of women, and i've seen something special in each of them (or else i wouldnt give them my time of day) BUT in the end, it all ends up the same.... enjoy the time u are with them, but know it wont last forever.. women are a roller coaster, you take the highs with the lows... hence why i said IN THE END they are all the same.. until you find somebody you'll be with forever that feels the same way about you FOREVER.. the only exception to the rule..

anyways, hope you keep on posting and no offense was taken.. i dont take offense to constructive criticism :)

take care.