Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TRUTH= 3 WAYS to become an ALPHA MALE!!!

Reaction score
(3) TECHNIQUES to become an ALPHA MALE!!! the TRUTH will set you FREE

I am sick and tierd of people asking "can I become an alpha male" "is being an alpha male genetic" "if im below average, can I become alpha male?"

THE ANSWER IS,,, Yes, it is genetic and yes you can become one (nurture over nature)... However, you have to do some important fundemental things...

1)Learn how to fight!!! Yes, I am an alpha male, and I feel that I can kick your ass, bend you into a pretzel, and make you my bit.ch if I wanted to... cause I genetecally am an alpha male (physically, I had to train and develop, cause im 5'9 average size)... How often do I get into a fight? VERY RARE, but I am always READY TO FIGHT, if I needed to ... and if your an ALPHA MALE, you should have that training to do so as well (i.e. taking martial arts, etc...)..note: you will get your body in better shape in the process, ALSO NOTE: you should "feel" the way I described above, but not necessarily go around expressing or showing your ability to kick ass.. its a state of mind!!! i.e. if you go into a match thinking your going to loose, you already lost...

2)Learn how to be DON JUAN!!!
Thats right, even if you dont know how to fight and your a wuss, but if your hanging out with all your boyz, and all of a sudden everyone sees Angelina Joli, and YOU without hesitetion run up to her and ask her out,, you would be THE MAN.. i.e. obviously we would expect an alpha male to do that.. and if you have ballz to do that, you would have ballz to do number

3)EDUCATION.... what.. did I just say that??? But why? What does that have anything to do with being an Alpha male??? well, an alpha male is a LEADER, he leads... (if you compare it to old tribes, the alpha male would know how to make weapons such as spears, and how to hunt properly, so that he can lead others)... thus, get that degree, so that others will look up to you and follow you NOT because they fear you, but because they look up to you...

Last edited:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? LOL

--
How to become an alpha male: Become a DonJuan. Fight and be Smart.
--

Wow. Awesome post. A++

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My fighting skills consist of:

"Listen, mate. If you fight me it's a lose-lose situation for you. I may look average, but I could be a martial arts black belt, and beat you black and blue in front of your friends. Embarrasing. Or if you beat me up, your friends will know that you felt threatened and insecure about some little bloke who was just minding his own business. The choice is yours, my friend."

All delivered while using conciliatory body language. It has worked before, but maybe just because it allowed their anger to simmer down, heh heh heh, i.e. count to 10. The anger/fight instinct is temporary unless he's drunk or you really pissed him off, in which case you probably deserve a bashing. :D

For more info: Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman. Essential reading for PUAs, AFCs, anyone.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fighting's for pussies.

Gettinthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
I agree with learning how to fight, I started kickboxing lessons a week ago :cool:
Man I watch Spike TV and I wonder who is going to win the next big match up but on pay per view between Shamrock or Orties<spelling Orties won the last bout and these two men hate each others guts for real. It's the cage fight and I have seen dudes like 6-10 get their ass kicked by some dude 5-11

In kick boxing and mixed martial arts don't matter your size just matters your skill and style in the ring.

About Alpha males. Years ago I was a skinny soak and wet 145 at 6-3 and use to bounce at a club. I had more babes to screw than I could handle though I am going through a down period now and weigh in at 210. Then I wasn't your average dude that women would go for but what was the one thing they liked? Confidence. It was everything and my nickname was Sticks and wasn't afraid of women still ain't but seem to have lost my edge.

I would say confidence is everything if you think you can you will if you think you can't you won't and whatever alpha there is it will surface as nothing more as a confident guy who doesn't really give a sh*t if he bangs the 10 or doesn't for he's comfortable in his own skin and can be just as comfortable in hers if you know what I mean.

Gettinthere

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fighting isnt for pvssies, fighting is for idiots. the people that will clean the floors of my office in a few years, and empty my trash.

you put my life, or the life of a loved one in danger, you're going to the hospital. but hurting someone cause they said something to you is for idiots who are insecure about their position, and cement it through violence. the same kinds of people who think looking at another guy's butt accidentally makes you gay...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\he said be prepared to fight, not look for one. theres a difference between bein an a$$hole and being able to protect yourself

Garamin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Eee Zee said:
fighting isnt for pvssies, fighting is for idiots. the people that will clean the floors of my office in a few years, and empty my trash.

you put my life, or the life of a loved one in danger, you're going to the hospital. but hurting someone cause they said something to you is for idiots who are insecure about their position, and cement it through violence. the same kinds of people who think looking at another guy's butt accidentally makes you gay...

This guy has the right idea.Noone has ever put me,my family,or my friends in any danger without atleast 2 days in the hospital.At 6'3,200lbs i dont fight that much,becuse most people wont fight with me.But always be prepeared to fight.No matter what happens,after all is said,a good fist fight is a great way to blow off steam,and protect your life.

Game- everyone needs to have game.if you have no game,you have no real life.I'm not talking about having game with the ladies,I am talking about game with yourself.If you are to afraid to have a few too many,and get into a bit of trouble,then your life sucks(in my opinion).If you dont have the balls to stand up for yourself,you might as well get yourself a 9-5 and work all day,die a milionare,and leave all the money to your kids.All i am saying is get out there and do something with your life that others might not approve of,but makes you happy.

Education-Everybody needs some education.If you dont have enough brains to pour piss out of your boot with the directions on the heel,you might as well get yourself a job as a ditch-digger.Thats what happens when you dont have a desire to learn a few things along the road of life.Your life will suck.

:cuss: Sorry about the rant,kinda mad at the world right now.Please return to your normal lifes:cuss:

Reaction score
The Actual Truth

While I encourage these types of threads to be made, I must make some suggestions.

TRUTH= 3 Ways to Become An Alpha Male
Learn how to fight, be a don juan, get an education.

Actually, ITS DOING THESE THREE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU A BETA MALE.

Reason Number One: Learn To Fight
Lol. I am laughing because everybody these days wants to take some type of martial, self defense, or whatever. Then after learning it and applying it good to some guys in class, they walk around with a sense of confidence or even a sagger, thinking that they could just kick some azz. LOl, lol. See me, I am a street fighter. When you are actually in a REAL FVCKING FIGHT, you will understand very soon, NOTHIN YOU LEARNED IN THAT SCHOOL APPLIES.
This is 2006, not 1906. People don't fight anymore guys, we shoot your azzes. And make no mistake, you might get an extra punch in on me in the club in front of your buddies and walk around saying I whooped his azz, but trust me, you got somebody out looking for your azz with a bullet in his gun with your name on it.

Try to avoid places where a fight will most likely occur. Instead of being "tough" be dominant in your presense. Set your mind to have beliefs of a successful person, but treat everybody around you with respect. Majority of the time, you won't even have to fight. Majority of the fights or (life threatening shyt) I've been in was over something very stupid.

Reason Number Two: Be a Don Juan
A don juan is a made up religion, a guy asks who should he pray to? Ten guys give him ten different answers. Don't be a don juan, all you are becoming is some other guy's religion or "belief" of what a man should be, you should decide that. Instead of trying to be a don juan, which is another man's religion he made up(some guy on this forum did that shyt), instead....become you. Search your soul and find your true self, find your true passions, then go out and eliminate any problems or obstacles you might have that is stopping you from being the best you, because being the best you is the closest thing to being a god yourself on earth.

Reason Number Three: Get an Education
Depending on what you are going to college to learn, majority of college is a scam. Unless you want to be a doctor, lawyer, something of that nature, whatever you learn in college you can learn from a book. People go to college and get a degree because mommy said its the best thing, then they go and make average earnings working for the guy who dropped out of college and learned real estate investing and how to run business effectively. Now, not saying don't go to college, hell somebody has to work for me, lol. But I am just putting the truth out there for you.

Overall, increase your dominance, find your true self and passions, and learn how business operates. There is no reason why you cannot succeed in today's world. Most people don't succeed because they do what everybody else does.....and that is they don't read.

DJF

Reaction score
Read And Learn!!!

DonJuanForever said:
While I encourage these types of threads to be made, I must make some suggestions.

TRUTH= 3 Ways to Become An Alpha Male
Learn how to fight, be a don juan, get an education.

Actually, ITS DOING THESE THREE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU A BETA MALE.

NOTHIN YOU LEARNED IN THAT SCHOOL APPLIES.
This is 2006, not 1906. People don't fight anymore guys, we shoot your azzes. And make no mistake, you might get an extra punch in on me in the club in front of your buddies and walk around saying I whooped his azz, but trust me, you got somebody out looking for your azz with a bullet in his gun with your name on it.

Reason Number Two: you are becoming is some other guy's religion or "belief"
Reason Number Three: Get an Education
Depending on what you are going to college to learn, majority of college is a scam.

DJF
Listen.. in POINT 1 you talked too much about yourself!... Fact of the matter, you are absolutely right street fights are different (I have been in plenty to know).. But I also know, IN FACT, that most people that train (SPAR) actually get in less fights!!!.. So just cause I said LEARN HOW TO FIGHT, does not mean that you should go out there and fight people, its just a state of mind.. For example, people out there go and shoot in the range to learn a gun, but will probably never do anything else with it... But they know that if they have to they would know how to defend themselves and having that gun at home makes them feel comfterble...
POINT 2 ... Being Don Juan is not ONE religeon to follow.. there are many techniques out there for you to choose for, that are proven techniques that work... You even said to FOLLOW YOUR PASSION.. guess what, many guys out there have a passion for a girl, but they are too scared to follow it (approach it).and don juan techniques HELPS THEM TO ACHIEVE THEIR PASSION (like getting a date with hot girl)
POINT 3... you are right, a lot of colleges are a scam,,,, however having credentials is huge!!! Having something after your name is HUGE.. BS or BA a lot of people have, so its like a high school degree, but get a masters and you have respect... like MS, or M.Ed. after ur name...

My post is a good one.. please read my post and think about it DonJuanForever

Reaction score
Confidence....

Gettinthere said:
Man I watch Spike TV and I wonder who is going to win the next big match up but on pay per view between Shamrock or Orties<spelling Orties won the last bout and these two men hate each others guts for real. It's the cage fight and I have seen dudes like 6-10 get their ass kicked by some dude 5-11

In kick boxing and mixed martial arts don't matter your size just matters your skill and style in the ring.

About Alpha males. Years ago I was a skinny soak and wet 145 at 6-3 and use to bounce at a club. I had more babes to screw than I could handle though I am going through a down period now and weigh in at 210. Then I wasn't your average dude that women would go for but what was the one thing they liked? Confidence. It was everything and my nickname was Sticks and wasn't afraid of women still ain't but seem to have lost my edge.
YO.. see.. you were the BOUNCER man... how often does a bouncer actually do ****.. NOT often, but in the mind of a girl your the "protecter".. hence if you learn how to fight, it doesnt mean that you WILL FIGHT... it just means you can be that "protecter" if necessary... notice, while you training you will be in better shape, body, loose weight, feel better.. i.e. sorry to say, but your a FAT ASS now... :) (sorry, but look at your weight change).. and as YOU say and sound, you are down, ofcourse you will have harder time getting girls...

Interesting you mention UFC (spike channel) I trained, took Brazilian Jiu-Jitsue with one of the Gracie brothers... **** works good... Listen, My money is on Tito Ortiz, and I will tell you why... Did you notice that Tito Ortiz's team beat Ken Shemrok's team.. It had to do as you say with CONFIDENCE.. Ortiz teams was more heart... they TRAINED HARDER and went in there with more heart.. it was obvious... Ortiz has more of that TRAINING edge in him, and it will overcome Ken Shemrock...(age factor too)

Reaction score
no dream, they are not the same people, and what does that have to do with the discussion, let's stay on topic.

DonJuanByNature, don't misunderstand me bud, I am not saying you are making a bad post. In general, a male should
1. Know how to defend himself (fight)
2. Know how to seduce or attract women (don juan)
3. Have something going for himself. (education)

The problem is, is that you pay top dollar to learn martial arts and how to fight and they do tell you, it's so you won't have to fight. Lol, the scam is, that in a real fight, none of the things that taught you are applicable, unless, unless......you two are just sparring. If you and a guy are just punching back and forth, I don't call that a real fight, that's a spar.....I hit you three times you hit me twice, you have a black eye, I have a bloody nose, but in the end I won the spar. THATS NOT A REAL FIGHT. A real fight, the ones I have seen and been in, involved much, much, much.......did I say much yet? Much more violence. It usually ain't over until one is dead or seriously injured. Martial arts doesn't teach you about that. In situations where you have to defend yourself or your family FROM REAL HARM, you have to REALLY FIGHT....meaning, if you don't shoot to kill, lol.....he will mostly likely shoot you, fvck your wife, then shoot her azz.

Now, being a don juan, and all these techniques.....were originally posted by ONE GUY or a GROUP OF GUYS, in an attempt for others to "copy what they did, to get what they got." The problem is, when you find yourself and your true self, you develop your own true confidence......and the things that the other guys did you do naturally now. And once again, being a don juan does NOT GET YOU WOMEN. Status and percieved Status gets you women. It's a certain behavior you carry that says I am a high status male. That is what I mean by MALE DOMINANCE.

And for college. You can have 5 titles after your name and I can still make more money than you and have a higher financial position just because I LEARNED BUSINESS. That doctor with all those ph.d's, it took him ten years of college and maybe three years afterwards to build up his income to make around $300,000 a year. Lol, you can learn business real good and fulfill needs of consumers and make more than that, then once you learn how to invest it and even build your assets....hahahaha college? Get outta here, I'd rather drink another beer than hear another lecture.

Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
no dream, they are not the same people, and what does that have to do with the discussion, let's stay on topic.

The problem is, is that you pay top dollar to learn martial arts and how to fight and they do tell you, it's so you won't have to fight. Lol, the scam is, that in a real fight, none of the things that taught you are applicable, unless, unless........he will mostly likely shoot you, fvck your wife, then shoot her azz.

Now, being a don juan, and all these techniques.....were originally posted by ONE GUY or a GROUP OF GUYS, in an attempt for others to "copy what they did, to get what they got." being a don juan does NOT GET YOU WOMEN. Status and percieved Status gets you women. It's a certain behavior you carry that says I am a high status male. That is what I mean by MALE DOMINANCE.

And for college. You can have 5 titles after your name and I can still make more money than you .
I am going to start with point 3 and then 2 and then 1
First of, you sound like a smart guy, and if you actually had the titles after your name, you would make MORE money then the people that have them, only cause your talented, and guess what I know Dentists who make over 2,000,000 a year, yes, thats right, cause they are talented like you, but unlike you got that education... point made..

Second of (point 2) -the "certain behavior as you explain as high status" if presented by a man with NO STATUS,,, is Don Juan.. i.e. you present what you want, if your a prince, its easy cause your a fcking prince.. but what if your Don Juan, well, then you can present simmilar characteristics and be equally appealing to a female ;) ... So if one wanted to be a prince, he would have to ask how a prince acts, talks, etc, and then after learning it, have the same "status" .. point made...

Point 3- Watch UFC 1-3 (i.e. ultimate fighting championship), street fighters got their ass kicked by brazilian jiu-jitsue.. listen, choking someone out works.. see I am like you and have training both in a jodo and street.. I remember this kid(black belt tak-won-do) was confident and thought he was strong and can kick ass... I took his ass to the ground and choked him out, well after that he wasnt as confident.. I felt bad cause I took some of his confidence away, the point is there will be different people with different abilitys and ability to kick ass... my point was not to become a champion fighter, my point is that you have to "feel" it.. train for it, even if you will not even get into a fight...

Reaction score
FIGHTING IS LAST RESORT... ur missing the point

Big Eee Zee said:

DUDE.. I NEVER SAID TO FIGHT ANYONE, Just cause a COP has a gun, doesnt mean he should use it.. i.e. most of the time, they are even trained to use MASE an not the gun,,, GUN is LAST RESORT.. just like fighting is...

Reaction score
DonbyNature, I originally said that unless you were going to college to be a doctor or lawyer, you were going to work for the guy with no degree but who knows business like me. A doctor and a lawyer run their own businesses, business runs the world, if your passion is being an attorney or medicine, then college makes sense. Most people will just go to college or make average earnings the rest of their life, they don't have to do that, but because they don't read enough to get an understanding, they settle. I guess something is better than nothing.

Again, learn all the UFC stuff you want, if me and you were really going at it, you WOULD NOT HAVE TIME TO USE YOUR STUFF. We don't box anymore on the streets, we kill. Now hey, if you wanna join a sport and do that stuff that's great.....but sports and real fighting are two different things. That's why you should avoid fighting. Now what you are referring to is sparring. Hell we can spar all day! Sparring means nothing, and really is just a stupid way of boosting your self esteem. You say after the fight, "Hey, I kicked your azz DonJuanForever. I got a black eye but I gave you one too. Now, let me go ice myself up." How dumb is that? That shyt doesn't get girls, and unless you are in the UFC and a top fighter, that shyt doesn't make you money either. So why the hell do it?

Lastly. I do not know the originators of this site. But I think this site began in the late 90's, I think, and a group of guys started this "don juan" thing, a listed the "don juan" tactics. Really, none of that shyt has anything to do with fvcking chicks. Just as the fast seduction player guide by that one guy, he made that guide and then everybody went out using it. Lol, just a different religion.

What gets you laid, what got you laid, and what will get you laid to tomorrow, is your behavior. Women are attracted to a guy's behavior, the behavior they are attracted to is the one that he projects that makes him seem to be a high status male. He acts differently, talks differently, etc. It's really all a mind thing. Because I know males who have high status without the behavior and they are unattractive. I know males who stay at home with their mothers but get laid everywhere. I posted the link to the page, I think you guys should read it.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i notice in this thread, theres an ACTUAL COHESIVE DISCUSSION going on between 2 guys who kno their shyt really well........MUCH BETTER THAN ALL THE TROLL THREADS THAT HAVE NO POINT!

to add to the discussion a little bit - i have found that i had ALOT of success with girls b4 i even saw this site, and i never acted ALPHA, yet i still got laid and had long term gf's. So my point is this - being ALPHA isnt quite AS important as its set out to be

good discussion tho nonetheless - dreamxhenry, stay out of real threads and stick to ur own ones, k?