TRUTH= 3 WAYS to become an ALPHA MALE!!!

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think these bozos watch too many "fight" movies LOLOLOL...talking about how they fight to the death...come after people....lets see a picture...lets see who's behind these threads.

I'm secure in my ability to defend myself..but I don't go talking shyt on a chat forum about it....

P.S. When they do show their pic, and they end up being 140lbs wimps, they'll expound on the fact that size doesn't matter, and they can beat you with their secret "ninjitsu/karate/kung fu/ skills...BWHAHAHAHAHAHA...:moon:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i admit that i dont ever fight, i always am smart enough to stay outta those....btw i posted my pic, its in the ANything Else section......but i dont advocate fighting, still i like the thread

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i admit that i dont ever fight, i always am smart enough to stay outta those....btw i posted my pic, its in the ANything Else section......but i dont advocate fighting, still i like the thread
Yo, ur absolutely right about fighting is not a requirement, however, AS WITH YESTERDAYS example... that girl would have never given me her number, and asked for my numbe, in front of you (this is a girl that skip is f.cking), if she had more of a "control" factor in her head.. i.e. it was disrepsectful to you I thaught... If you were world champion fighter, she would have not done that.(i.e. if she really would have wanted to, she would do it on the down low and not in front of you lol. (but at same time in begining you did thing, like touching her friend too much).. that were not acceptable lol

Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
I think these bozos watch too many "fight" movies LOLOLOL...talking about how they fight to the death...come after people....lets see a picture...lets see who's behind these threads.

I'm secure in my ability to defend myself..but I don't go talking shyt on a chat forum about it....

P.S. When they do show their pic, and they end up being 140lbs wimps, they'll expound on the fact that size doesn't matter, and they can beat you with their secret "ninjitsu/karate/kung fu/ skills...BWHAHAHAHAHAHA...:moon:
sigh, again, let me repeat myself,,,, Dont matter who would win, the point is alpha male has to have it in him to fight if necessary, thats part of being alpha male and part of the way a man earns respect (not, again, not the only way as I talked about education as well)...

Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
DonbyNature, I originally said that unless you were going to college to be a doctor or lawyer, you were going to work for the guy with no degree

Again, learn all the UFC stuff you want, if me and you were really going at it, you WOULD NOT HAVE TIME TO USE YOUR STUFF. .
Yo, first off, I have to disagree with you regarding the fighting stuff.. Yes I cant dodge a bullet, but back in the day I used to rob houses, and as you know when you do that you come up on a lot of guns and ammunition... I in turn sold that s.ht to gang members... point.. yes I cant doudge a bullets, BUT, jiu jitsue works man.. I chocked out enough people to know that.. boxing works too.. So many times I seen a guy try to knock me out with a big hook, and I just simply duck under it.. Also, if you develop your punch enough, you get closer and closer to becoming a knock out artist... I knocked people out with a body punch (well they on floor for more then 3 minutes) STILL THIS IS STUPID TAlK.. who cares what I can or cant do.. the point is, an alpha male by nature is a fighter, he may not be the best.. look at animals in the zoo, 2 alpha males will go at it, and the winner (monkeys for example) will be leader and fck all the other monkeys... the looser will still get some but will have to be on download..

In real life were not in a zoo, but still... knwing how to fight will help you to excude MORE confidence... its just a fact man.. EVEN IF ITS FALSE CONFIDENCE.. its still confidence that is required for an alpha male..

Yo, you as a business man, if doing a proposal, have more pool if you have a masters after your name, as in MBA or something, and can get more people to invest into you...

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
replace learning how to fight with building up your body

fighting gets you thrown in jail, in court, and sometimes the hospital

street fights aren't always fair

Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
replace learning how to fight with building up your body

fighting gets you thrown in jail, in court, and sometimes the hospital

street fights aren't always fair
AGAIN, u missed the point, I didnt say learn how to fight so to go out there fight and then get thrown in jail, court or hospital..
I said, you have to have that mentality (i.e. balanced).. i.e. feeling that you know how to defend yourself is a HUGE confidence booster...

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Fighting's for pussies.
You wanna fight bytch?:woo:

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

I dont agree about learning to fight for the sake of beating others up but rather as a way to feel more confident that you can defend yourself and your terriorty or your possesions or dependants at a much better ability which helps you with your state of mind.

When you know you can defend yourself and that you can even make a offensive manuever if you are called apon to do so, that having such ability will make you confident.

But be warned that going to a kickboxing class once a week will no do anything for your confidence.

Building confidence up in your fighting skills will mean sparing with others in your class and going to tournaments where you can test your knowledge.

If your skills that you learn at a self defense class are untested or unchalleneged then you will remain as unconfident as a person who has never set foot in your class.

Gettinthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
YO.. see.. you were the BOUNCER man... how often does a bouncer actually do ****.. NOT often, but in the mind of a girl your the "protecter".. hence if you learn how to fight, it doesnt mean that you WILL FIGHT... it just means you can be that "protecter" if necessary... notice, while you training you will be in better shape, body, loose weight, feel better.. i.e. sorry to say, but your a FAT ASS now... :) (sorry, but look at your weight change).. and as YOU say and sound, you are down, ofcourse you will have harder time getting girls...

Interesting you mention UFC (spike channel) I trained, took Brazilian Jiu-Jitsue with one of the Gracie brothers... **** works good... Listen, My money is on Tito Ortiz, and I will tell you why... Did you notice that Tito Ortiz's team beat Ken Shemrok's team.. It had to do as you say with CONFIDENCE.. Ortiz teams was more heart... they TRAINED HARDER and went in there with more heart.. it was obvious... Ortiz has more of that TRAINING edge in him, and it will overcome Ken Shemrock...(age factor too)
LOL! your right I am a FAT ASS now and a bit dejected.

My hats off to you if you trained with the Gracie brothers. The Brazilian jiujitsue is one bad mother skill to learn. I know Matt Hughes knocked out the one here recently in a match and he was one of the Gracie brothers that made it famous. The guy could wip ass with anyone he got into the ring with big or little didn't matter he'd tie their asses up and make them scream like babies to end the matches. One bad dude but I believe age was a factor in his lost to Matt Hughes but maybe a rematch is in the making, would be interesting to see as the Gracie family have alot of pride and invented the Brazilian jiujitsue and won't go away quietly.

Ortiz is fit to a T. Shemrock is a has been with a big mouth and Ortiz said tonight he is going to be the first UFC champ to put a contender in the hospital. As you know the last fight these two had Shemrock's face looked like he'd been run over by a Mac truck.

Man its going to be one hell of a match I just may watch this one on pay per view.

Good post and the UFC on Spike TV happens to be on as I type let me go check some of these matches out.:box:

Gettinthere :D

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad this nothing but bullsh*t thread from someguy speaking his OPINION on becoming alpha male.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are stupid, you dont understand what he is saying. You all talk against fighting, and you all have soooooooooooooooooooo many first hand experiences in street fights, it's getting on my nerves. If you were in so many street fights you'd be ready for plastic surgery by now. And dont talk **** about guns an everything. It's not a real fight, it's a mindset. Knowing that you can kick 90% of ppls asses in a CONTROLED FIGHT is a gr8 confidence builder. Any idiot can shoot a gun, stab you, kick your ass with 3 more guys, but these ppl are scared *****es. Let's say you train muay thai. And 3 guys come to you and start calling you names. You DONT get offended, cause you KNOW that, if you take out weapons, eye gauging, 3on1 sh1t, you KNOW you can wipe the floor with them. Hell a 10 yo kid can hypoteticaly kick your ass. He comes, kicks you with full force in your balls while not expecting it, you go down and he jumps on your head 20 times. Does that mean he is better or stronger than you. As you said fighting is for bitc hes cause it's not controled, everything goes, so next time you are in trouble, 1 on 1, tell the guy to come by to the gym, exact time and date and place, for some sparring. No one will come, cause every1 is a scared b1tch.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boschy said:
My fighting skills consist of:

"Listen, mate. If you fight me it's a lose-lose situation for you. I may look average, but I could be a martial arts black belt, and beat you black and blue in front of your friends. Embarrasing. Or if you beat me up, your friends will know that you felt threatened and insecure about some little bloke who was just minding his own business. The choice is yours, my friend."

All delivered while using conciliatory body language. It has worked before, but maybe just because it allowed their anger to simmer down, heh heh heh, i.e. count to 10. The anger/fight instinct is temporary unless he's drunk or you really pissed him off, in which case you probably deserve a bashing. :D

For more info: Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman. Essential reading for PUAs, AFCs, anyone.
My fighting skills consist of:

Pull pack jacket - Display .45 ACP. - Grin maniacally :D

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Real leaderz R born not made!!!!

DonJuanForever said:
While I encourage these types of threads to be made, I must make some suggestions.

TRUTH= 3 Ways to Become An Alpha Male
Learn how to fight, be a don juan, get an education.

Actually, ITS DOING THESE THREE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU A BETA MALE.

Reason Number One: Learn To Fight
Lol. I am laughing because everybody these days wants to take some type of martial, self defense, or whatever. Then after learning it and applying it good to some guys in class, they walk around with a sense of confidence or even a sagger, thinking that they could just kick some azz. LOl, lol. See me, I am a street fighter. When you are actually in a REAL FVCKING FIGHT, you will understand very soon, NOTHIN YOU LEARNED IN THAT SCHOOL APPLIES.
This is 2006, not 1906. People don't fight anymore guys, we shoot your azzes. And make no mistake, you might get an extra punch in on me in the club in front of your buddies and walk around saying I whooped his azz, but trust me, you got somebody out looking for your azz with a bullet in his gun with your name on it.

Try to avoid places where a fight will most likely occur. Instead of being "tough" be dominant in your presense. Set your mind to have beliefs of a successful person, but treat everybody around you with respect. Majority of the time, you won't even have to fight. Majority of the fights or (life threatening shyt) I've been in was over something very stupid.

Reason Number Two: Be a Don Juan
A don juan is a made up religion, a guy asks who should he pray to? Ten guys give him ten different answers. Don't be a don juan, all you are becoming is some other guy's religion or "belief" of what a man should be, you should decide that. Instead of trying to be a don juan, which is another man's religion he made up(some guy on this forum did that shyt), instead....become you. Search your soul and find your true self, find your true passions, then go out and eliminate any problems or obstacles you might have that is stopping you from being the best you, because being the best you is the closest thing to being a god yourself on earth.

Reason Number Three: Get an Education
Depending on what you are going to college to learn, majority of college is a scam. Unless you want to be a doctor, lawyer, something of that nature, whatever you learn in college you can learn from a book. People go to college and get a degree because mommy said its the best thing, then they go and make average earnings working for the guy who dropped out of college and learned real estate investing and how to run business effectively. Now, not saying don't go to college, hell somebody has to work for me, lol. But I am just putting the truth out there for you.

Overall, increase your dominance, find your true self and passions, and learn how business operates. There is no reason why you cannot succeed in today's world. Most people don't succeed because they do what everybody else does.....and that is they don't read.

DJF
Wordz say a lot especially about da 1 saying dem..diz pozt showz me dat u have evolved past almozt every 1 here..diz pozt iz infused with wizdom dat comez with age or deep thinking and meditation..continue on ur path in life..u r heading down da right 1...
YHWH Blezz
prinze royal elite
http://myspace.com/faminedadon

Reaction score
Ortiz is going to beat Shamrock because he beat him before and has a much better ground game and conditioning. Even when Ortiz lost to Shamrocks brother he was dominating him the whole match but just got gased towards the end. Not gonna happen now that he's conditioned like he is now.

Im more interested in Sylvia vs Arlovski. Alot harder to say but I think Arlovski will win even though Sylvia is a powerful striker--the last fight seemed like he lost because he made a mistake and the first fight he dominated Sylvia.

Should be some good fights.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gettinthere said:
Man I watch Spike TV and I wonder who is going to win the next big match up but on pay per view between Shamrock or Orties
Ortiz (dude, how can you not know how to spell it? They even write it there on Spike TV) is going to kill Shamrock. You don't even need to put thought into it - everybody can see it from a mile away.

Reaction score
Shamrock is like Ric Flair's age, lol

He must still think he is in the WWF and Ortiz is going to lay down and let him win, hahaah, because that's the only way Shamrock is going to take it. But hey, got all the respect for Ken, he paved the way, but now he just needs to retire and get out of the way.

Gettinthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
Ortiz (dude, how can you not know how to spell it? They even write it there on Spike TV) is going to kill Shamrock. You don't even need to put thought into it - everybody can see it from a mile away.
I have a learning disability when I was in kindergarden the teacher said sit down and behave and I said teacher did you say sh*t down and behave?

Either way I am lookin' forward to these two matchs should be entertaining.

Gettinthere:box:

Gettinthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Shamrock is like Ric Flair's age, lol

He must still think he is in the WWF and Ortiz is going to lay down and let him win, hahaah, because that's the only way Shamrock is going to take it. But hey, got all the respect for Ken, he paved the way, but now he just needs to retire and get out of the way.

I agree, Shamrock did pave the way and it's hard for any champ to go away easy but I believe he is going away in embarrassment and I noticed too that Ortiz towers over him and Ortiz is hard as a rock the man is conditioned like stone, scary and if Shamrock ends up beating Ortiz I will make dam sure the next middle aged dude I come across I will kiss his feet lol!!

Gettinthere