Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump's Travel Ban

B

BlueAlpha1

Bible, if you're so generous, you take a Syrian refugee into your guest bedroom, and give an illegal alien your job.

Until such time, this is just empty virtue signaling. And I'm just about out of patience on this topic.

B

BlueAlpha1

1. You never provided any evidence to back your previous claims.
2. When challenged with data you change the subject with diversionary links on different topics.
3. I raise a question about minority rights in non-white countries (where strangely, whites are still targeted) and you can only resort to derogatory arracks.

I just don't understand bible, I am trying to be reasonable here and ask questions and you seem to avoid them.

Why is it important to you to avoid these questions?
Because facts are racist.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Muhammad Ali's Son Illegally Detained at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Attorney Says

The Muslim son of America's most famous boxer says he was stopped at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, questioned twice about his religion, and then held for about two hours this past February 7.

Muhammad Ali Jr., the son of Muhammad Ali, was on his way back from Montego Bay, Jamaica, with his mother and Ali's first wife, Khalilah, when immigration officers detained him. Khalilah showed officers a picture of herself with her ex-husband, who died last June 3, so she was not detained. Ali Jr. had no such photo.

"This is an outrage," says Chris Mancini, a former federal prosecutor and friend of the family. "I don't know what is going on with Mr. Trump's claim that his ban is not religion-based. We do not discriminate in this country based on religion."

Ali Jr., age 44, had no criminal record and carries a United States passport, Mancini says. He recently moved to Deerfield Beach to live with his mother. Last year, Ali Jr. received a large share of his father's multimillion-dollar fortune.

Khalilah Ali married the boxer, who was then named Cassius Clay, in 1967 at the age of 17. They divorced ten years later. She had traveled to Jamaica to give a speech about black history.

source http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...d-international-airport-attorney-says-9164544

B

BlueAlpha1

Muhammad Ali's Son Illegally Detained at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Attorney Says

The Muslim son of America's most famous boxer says he was stopped at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, questioned twice about his religion, and then held for about two hours this past February 7.

Muhammad Ali Jr., the son of Muhammad Ali, was on his way back from Montego Bay, Jamaica, with his mother and Ali's first wife, Khalilah, when immigration officers detained him. Khalilah showed officers a picture of herself with her ex-husband, who died last June 3, so she was not detained. Ali Jr. had no such photo.

"This is an outrage," says Chris Mancini, a former federal prosecutor and friend of the family. "I don't know what is going on with Mr. Trump's claim that his ban is not religion-based. We do not discriminate in this country based on religion."

Ali Jr., age 44, had no criminal record and carries a United States passport, Mancini says. He recently moved to Deerfield Beach to live with his mother. Last year, Ali Jr. received a large share of his father's multimillion-dollar fortune.

Khalilah Ali married the boxer, who was then named Cassius Clay, in 1967 at the age of 17. They divorced ten years later. She had traveled to Jamaica to give a speech about black history.

source http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...d-international-airport-attorney-says-9164544
What a dumb article. Everyone is temporarily detained by TSA at airports.

But nevertheless, religious profiling is intelligent when 90% of the world's death caused by terrorism come from one religion.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If profiling is done correctly then yes, otherwise no. Detention at airport is a dumb example of profiling. It causes social upheaval and might push some idiots over the imaginary edge. You have to realize that interrogation is pointless.

All these actions say is that past airport there isn't much control, no wiretapping, no counter intelligence operations, basically no stuff that can reveal people with bad intentions and prevent terrorism.

Instead, people are detained during travel, interrogated, create public outrage, and possibly push some folks over an edge.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If TSA airport cops are really sniffing out terrorists and saving us all, then why does the job pay $9 an hour? And how much of an understanding of Constitutional rights are we going to get from these minimum-wage cops?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have already covered this, but you dodge it and then repeat the same trash.

1. Where is the supporting evidence for your claims that these people pay in more than they recieve?
2. We don't have to keep her children, we can deport them as well. There is no reason to separate the family like that.
#2 represents your infantile understanding of the Constitution. I'm tired of stooping to your level

And regarding #1, do you know any brown people? Somehow I doubt it. I worked in financial services for several years in Florida and dealt with a lot of poor people, everything from insurance to retirement to mortgages. A lot of people trusted me with reviewing their finances, and all I ever saw was bad choices, especially from minorities. Typically they worked hard and got raped out of their paycheck immediately. A lot of that did go to voluntary tax items like booze/cigs/lotto and what was left usually went to interest on debt. They are good slaves to the banking industry just like the rest of us. They support car title loans and pay check advance places that charge loan shark interest. The money they make gets pumped right back into our economy. Some of them work for a lifetime paying 7% tax into social security, which they are ineligible to draw.

Anyone working is good for an economy, legal or illegal. It's the same dollar that gets spent after being earned.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Washington Post fake news.
They say the North Koreans are not mentally capable of dissent against the government, because their minds have been so well manipulated for so long. Trumpers are not much different. That's why Trump can lie constantly. The moronic masses don't care about truth. They care about making America hate again.

Google news cites 46,000 sources for this story: https://news.google.com/news/story?...ved=0ahUKEwi4m7vI4rDSAhVn44MKHau6C-0QqgIIKDAA

I guess they're all fake, right? Any news that makes our Great Orange Leader look bad is obviously fake. All hail Great Leader!!!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My small town story that I posted a few days ago is now in the NY Times. Is West Frankfort a fake town? Is La Fiesta a fake restaurant? The conspiracy deepens!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/27/us/immigration-trump-illinois-juan-pacheco.html?_r=0

WEST FRANKFORT, Ill. — Ask residents of this coal-mining crossroads about President Trump’s decision to crack down on undocumented immigrants and most offer no protest. Mr. Trump, who easily won this mostly white southern Illinois county, is doing what he promised, they say. As Terry Chambers, a barber on Main Street, put it, the president simply wants “to get rid of the bad eggs.”

But then they took Carlos.

Juan Carlos Hernandez Pacheco — just Carlos to the people of West Frankfort — has been the manager of La Fiesta, a Mexican restaurant in this city of 8,000, for a decade. Yes, he always greeted people warmly at the cheerfully decorated restaurant, known for its beef and chicken fajitas. And, yes, he knew their children by name. But people here tick off more things they know Carlos for.

How one night last fall, when the Fire Department was battling a two-alarm blaze, Mr. Hernandez suddenly appeared with meals for the firefighters. How he hosted a Law Enforcement Appreciation Day at the restaurant last summer as police officers were facing criticism around the country. How he took part in just about every community committee or charity effort — the Rotary Club, cancer fund-raisers, cleanup days, even scholarships for the Redbirds, the high school sports teams, which are the pride of this city.

“I think people need to do things the right way, follow the rules and obey the laws, and I firmly believe in that,” said Lori Barron, the owner of Lori’s Hair A’Fairs, a beauty salon. “But in the case of Carlos, I think he may have done more for the people here than this place has ever given him. I think it’s absolutely terrible that he could be taken away.”

On Feb. 9, Mr. Hernandez, 38, was arrested by federal immigration agents near his home, not far from La Fiesta, and taken to a detention facility in Missouri. The federal authorities confirmed that he remained in custody, but would not comment on the precise reason for or timing of his arrest.

B

BlueAlpha1

Didn't Bible say a joke about deporting robots for being brown?

The definition of race baiting. Trumps clearly never said anything remotely close.

If Trump only has one deportation left in him, who do you think he's deporting between a white Muslim immigrant from Australia or a brown Hindu from India?

Religious profiling is reasonable if the religion in question is a deathcult. Virtue signaling your non racism towards brown people doesn't change that.

B

BlueAlpha1

You seem to be having a breakdown, Bible. This is a scandalous series of diversions, strawmanning, and pettifogging. Very unlike you too. Your humor is not helping you recover in this debate.

B

BlueAlpha1

Danger, we probably agree that we should pay very little attention to Hindu and Buddhist immigration and their activity at the airports. You're actually more likely to see a rogue Christian like Anders Brevik go crazy than to find a Buddhist terrorist, which is almost an oxymoron. So I believe we actually should profile white Christian males more than brown men from Burma in Buddhist robes.

...But you should profile Muslims of any color far more than both of them.

How that makes you an anti-brown racist is anybody's guess.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when you get elected emperor, you can do things however you like. But as long as we still follow the court's interpretation of the Constitution...you know, like in that oath we make the president take...then it does not matter what race or religion you think it is a good idea to pick on, because doing so is unconstitutional. You might as well be having some arcane argument about Star Wars spaceships, or something else completely disconnected from reality.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when you get elected emperor, you can do things however you like. But as long as we still follow the court's interpretation of the Constitution...you know, like in that oath we make the president take...then it does not matter what race or religion you think it is a good idea to pick on, because doing so is unconstitutional. You might as well be having some arcane argument about Star Wars spaceships, or something else completely disconnected from reality.
Bible, I understand your consternation over this travel ban. However, I think there has been a gross overreaction to it. It reminds me of when conservatives shat their pants thinking Obama was going to install "death panels."

I don't think Trump's intentions were evil, and I don't think his acts are illegal. I'm no scholar but it seems like suspending entry should be within a president's powers. SUSPENDING. From what I can tell, the administration is thinking of preventing events like those that have happened in France. (I don't even know if those perps were refugees.) Trump and his crew also launched this terribly; it was a PR blunder. They don't seem to know what they're doing but that's another issue.

It seems to me that the vetting process for these refugees is already extensive, but I don't see how it hurts to take three months to review it. Nations need borders. I'm not a white nationalist at all, I just think it's common sense. And this anchor baby policy (citizenship jus soli) needs a hard look.

But let's face it, once Trump was sworn in, the opposition was waiting for the other shoe to drop and it dropped. Of course this was going to cause a shyt show and of course it's controversial. Americans like to think of themselves as welcoming but we also don't want to be taken for fools. There's a lot of vitriol coming from both sides of this.

Personally I think a lot of problems could be solved if we stopped fukking around in these Middle Eastern countries. It's not a justification for terrorism, but these stupid politicians (Trump and Obama included) don't seem to understand the concept of blowback.

Anyway, my point is - don't get too worked up. We've elected 44 other "emperors." Look at Abe Lincoln for God's sake. I'm sure things will even out.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think a lot of problems could be solved if we stopped fukking around in these Middle Eastern countries. It's not a justification for terrorism, but these stupid politicians (Trump and Obama included) don't seem to understand the concept of blowback.
This.

B

BlueAlpha1

No, not that. You've been listening to a little too much Ron Paul, "Dr" Jill Stein, and the borderline conspiracy theorist "independents"

Talk to the citizens of Amsterdam, Brussels, or Mumbai about "blowback".

Are Holland, Belgium, and India interventionist, neocon aggressor nations? When ISIS in Algeria points the knife at Rome and says we will not stop until we overthrow the Vatican, is that just those dang "Islamophobes" in Italy getting themselves targeted again?

This virtue signaling and "blame America first" is psychotic and is going to get us all killed.

Last edited by a moderator: