Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

True indifference means leaving this forum...eventually

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want you to be indifferent.
Are you sure you're not only talking about a certain type of woman? Maybe you're going through the MGTOW phase because of the kind of women you attract.
Being a bit distant is good. Actually, it's really good. But being indifferent just drives them away.
Being either clingy or indifferent will kill your chances with women. It takes time to adjust to a balanced attitude, but once you do, you're golden.

MGTOW is as radical as feminism. I'm not saying they're stupid, just...unnatural. And stupid in some cases.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are actually two levels of being good with women. When you become good with 90% of women (the player type), you become somewhat of an a$$hole because that's what 90% of women are. But when you become only good with the top 10% of women, you would actually look weak and even borderline beta. 90% of women cannot smell quiet confidence. They can only pick up the stink of douchey overcompensating behavior. Because 90% of women are insecure themselves.

Be careful not to calibrate yourself to the 90%. Because you will run into the 10% at the end of the night. You always do. Water always finds its level. I've done so myself countless times. I just stay true to myself as the 90% ignore me or think I am passive/beta. And end up with the 10% by doing absolutely nothing. It's because those women can pick up on my extremely subtle quiet confidence.

Be indifferent to the 90% that aren't on your wavelength. To thine own self, be true. Your female equivalent will show up. And when you are true to yourself, you will be unmistakable to her.

But if you put on mask trying to calibrate or impress the 90%, the 10% on your wavelength will walk right by you because she wouldn't be able to recognize your true presence. And to me, that is the ultimate tragedy in romance - when you miss your own wavelength in an effort to appease the 90% that you have no chemistry with.

When I go out I am completely indifferent to 90% of women. I am not a pickup artist. I am a repellent artist. Some women would even look at me like "Why is he here? Who does he expect to attract?." But at the end of the night, I always find my 10. She always shows up when I least expect her to. When I already have a smile on my face and enjoying myself and want nothing more. Many conversations have started with "You wanna get out of here?" She knows the wavelength. I know the wavelength. She knows that I know. And I know that she knows that I know.

That's what real world seduction looks like. So yes, be indifferent to 90% of women. And stay true to yourself and enjoy every moment. Your 10% chick WILL show up. Especially when you least expect her too.

Take off your skirts and stop trying to pick up women like a entertaining monkey. It doesn't work.

True game = Pure authentic expression. PUA game = trying to impress to seek validation.
This is exactly the way I see it.
You have to be yourself in order to attract your type of woman. Sometimes you're distant, sometimes you're more romantic. We are complexe human beings. And quality women can smell bullsh1t from 100 miles away.
A quality girl takes a genuine honest man over a PUA.
A lot of guys wonder how can they see gorgeous women with average-looking guys. They say "He must be filthy fkin rich" or "He probably has a huge d1ck". Or whatever they feel they lack themselves. But you don't need the biggest bank account or the biggest d1ck to get a good woman. You need the biggest balls. The balls you need to be honest and genuine about who you are: a man with qualities and flaws. A human being.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are actually two levels of being good with women. When you become good with 90% of women (the player type), you become somewhat of an a$$hole because that's what 90% of women are. But when you become only good with the top 10% of women, you would actually look weak and even borderline beta. 90% of women cannot smell quiet confidence. They can only pick up the stink of douchey overcompensating behavior. Because 90% of women are insecure themselves.

Be careful not to calibrate yourself to the 90%. Because you will run into the 10% at the end of the night. You always do. Water always finds its level. I've done so myself countless times. I just stay true to myself as the 90% ignore me or think I am passive/beta. And end up with the 10% by doing absolutely nothing. It's because those women can pick up on my extremely subtle quiet confidence.

Be indifferent to the 90% that aren't on your wavelength. To thine own self, be true. Your female equivalent will show up. And when you are true to yourself, you will be unmistakable to her.

But if you put on mask trying to calibrate or impress the 90%, the 10% on your wavelength will walk right by you because she wouldn't be able to recognize your true presence. And to me, that is the ultimate tragedy in romance - when you miss your own wavelength in an effort to appease the 90% that you have no chemistry with.

When I go out I am completely indifferent to 90% of women. I am not a pickup artist. I am a repellent artist. Some women would even look at me like "Why is he here? Who does he expect to attract?." But at the end of the night, I always find my 10. She always shows up when I least expect her to. When I already have a smile on my face and enjoying myself and want nothing more. Many conversations have started with "You wanna get out of here?" She knows the wavelength. I know the wavelength. She knows that I know. And I know that she knows that I know.

That's what real world seduction looks like. So yes, be indifferent to 90% of women. And stay true to yourself and enjoy every moment. Your 10% chick WILL show up. Especially when you least expect her too.

Take off your skirts and stop trying to pick up women like a entertaining monkey. It doesn't work.

True game = Pure authentic expression. PUA game = trying to impress to seek validation.
Gold. You guys should read this again and again until what he’s really saying sinks in. It is pure truth but non-intuitive as is most truth.

“I am a repellent artist”.
“She knows that I know”. Meditate on these things within the context of his overall message because herein lies the secret to smooth sailing with women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure you're not only talking about a certain type of woman? Maybe you're going through the MGTOW phase because of the kind of women you attract.
Being a bit distant is good. Actually, it's really good. But being indifferent just drives them away.
Being either clingy or indifferent will kill your chances with women. It takes time to adjust to a balanced attitude, but once you do, you're golden.

MGTOW is as radical as feminism. I'm not saying they're stupid, just...unnatural. And stupid in some cases.
When i say indifference...i mean indifference to seduction. Not caring about trying to figure them out. Trying ti figure out chaos will lead you to luncacy. Men were not designed to figure out the feminine. We were designed to lead them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i say indifference...i mean indifference to seduction. Not caring about trying to figure them out. Trying ti figure out chaos will lead you to luncacy. Men were not designed to figure out the feminine. We were designed to lead them.
Help.... I am having visions of a woman pressed to a wall, stroking her breasts invitingly for me the way I like it. And another vision of a woman in the kitchen by the oven with a white-red apron on, smiling as she turns to see me. I have these and other visions as good as every hour of every god damned day.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a desire is antithetical to indifference. Unless you've all achieved nirvana I highly doubt all this chest puffing about indifference is anything more than that.
I agree. What i am saying is trying to figure out the rationale for their mating behavior is an excercise in futility. Our time would be spent doing other endeavors

When dating its better to react with indifference than to try to figure out why she did something dumb. You will never know the true reasons she chooses to do something because she doesnt even know half the time. Women live in a world of fuzzy emotional chaos and hamstering.

You think real alphas of the past sat around wondering why Becky was acting hot and cold? Women are hormonal and have the mind of teenagers ( until they get older).

You guys never hear young women candidly talk about men. Its frightening because its chaotic.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Women think that the average man has an abundance of dating options online. They are retarded.

2.) The average American woman doesnt understand why there is a sexual double standard. They are retarded.

3.) The average women doesnt understand that men dont care about how impressive their careers are. They are retarded.

4.) They think that American white women are oppressed lol...extra retarded

I can go on and on with this list. If a man exhibited that same lack of perception about the world you would not respect his intellect. You would not even argue with him. So why are we obsessing about their mind games? There is truly nothing to figure out. They are seem complex because they are capricious. They are only capricious because they are naturally indecisive and they are spoiled for choice. Not much else to figure out.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Women think that the average man has an abundance of dating options online. They are retarded.

2.) The average American woman doesnt understand why there is a sexual double standard. They are retarded.

3.) The average women doesnt understand that men dont care about how impressive their careers are. They are retarded.

I can go on and on with this list. If a man exhibited that same lack of perception about the world you would not respect his intellect. You would not even argue with him. So why are we obsessing about their mind games? There is truly nothing to figure out. They are seem complex because they are capricious. They are only capricious because they are naturally indecisive and they are spoiled for choice. Not much else to figure out.
Why do you continue with your life? is it because of your newfound hobbies?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just checking in, thought this is the perfect thread to say "hi" after a couple of years.

My experience is this: You don't just read SoSuave, or the Book of Pook, and then you are fixed for life. All that we are and do decays with time. To stay healthy, one needs regular maintenance - working out, practicing skills, but also refreshing crucial knowledge.

Even though I know what works for me, I like to get inspired from time to time. So I'm happy to see you guys are still alive :)

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you continue with your life? is it because of your newfound hobbies?
Women are just a small part of life. We have been brainwashed into thinking that the meaning of life is to smash chicks lol. I continue with life because life is a spiritual journey. We incarnated here for a reason.

My life is going well right now. I am becoming a better man. I continue with life because I want to get good at my hobbies, I like hanging out with my friends, I love running on nature trails, I like experiences etc.

Men cling on to women because they do not know why they are on this earth. They dont know the meaning of life. Instead of searching for life's meaning we try to find it in the most confused creature of all....a woman.

J Cole summarizes the reason puzzy is addictive to our ego:

You see I peeped it, ***** is power
That proud feelin' we get knowin' that ***** is ours
And how it feels to feel that feelin'
You feelin' when you be drillin' that ****
Got her sayin' you be killin' that ****

And all the pain the world cause, she be healin' that ****.......J Cole Lights Please

He said " And all the pain the world cause, she be healing that ****". Instead of healing ourselves we look to the female smh.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This post is retarded.
Mass media is dangerous for most people. It makes people believe dumb sh1t like this. None of this is true.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is retarded.
Mass media is dangerous for most people. It makes people believe dumb sh1t like this. None of this is true.
Which one of those points is not true.
1.)
Women have no understanding about how difficult men have it in the dating market especially online. I can send you videos where women make a male Tinder account and are shocked at the lack of matches.

2.) Women think their education entitles them to a better man. In reality men dont care about a womans career. Its all about her femininity and looks.

3.) Most white liberal women think they are oppressed. This is the basis of feminism

So unless you can counter those points your argument is invalid. I am willing to be that you are woman. That would explain your ad hominem attack without providing counter arguments.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which one of those points is not true.
1.)
Women have no understanding about how difficult men have it in the dating market especially online. I can send you videos where women make a male Tinder account and are shocked at the lack of matches.

2.) Women think their education entitles them to a better man. In reality men dont care about a womans career. Its all about her femininity and looks.

3.) Most white liberal women think they are oppressed. This is the basis of feminism

So unless you can counter those points your argument is invalid. I am willing to be that you are woman. That would explain your ad hominem attack without providing counter arguments.
1) BS. They know the power they have now.
2) Women use their sex appeal to lure guys, not their education.
3) White women are oppressed. Oppressed by having to fulfil both the woman and the man's role in society. Work 8 hours every day + take care of the children/the house/your man. Because of that whole "emancipation stuff".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3) White women are oppressed. Oppressed by having to fulfil both the woman and the man's role in society. Work 8 hours every day + take care of the children/the house/your man. Because of that whole "emancipation stuff".
They're taking care of their men?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're taking care of their men?
Yeah, they're supposed to do all of these. While staying mentally sane. Which is hard for most.
Some end up neglecting the children, some end up having sex with the man once a month or less often, some go crazy or exhausted and look 50 when they're 30. Some get so caught up in work that they don't even end up in a normal family, just getting a date once a year. It's sad that this is the "power" women got. No matter what society thinks, the woman can't be the strong sex.
With great power comes great responsability.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not shure about it. In general procreation is the priority for biological beings. That is their natural goal.

Because of the modern world I guess we can distract ourselves and trick our brain not to take the burden and responsibility to invest energy in children and sex. That is what nature wants us to do so to speak.

So if you want to outsmart nature that is nice. That is also my project but I am not always shure if I can always tame my animal self. Let's say for couple years I did not get trapped by a women but then it happens. I try my best not to fall for the trap by training and giving the monkey little bit sugar.

What I mean is I think we have many identities in us. We have to give each of them some sugar. The animal part wants to have some sex or something like that. You have to train to be fit enough do deliver if the animal part is not stoppable.

So you can see the training as an insurance when you lose control of your animal part. You pay him extortion money but at least you do it in a controled manner.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not shure about it. In general procreation is the priority for biological beings. That is their natural goal.

Because of the modern world I guess we can distract ourselves and trick our brain not to take the burden and responsibility to invest energy in children and sex. That is what nature wants us to do so to speak.

So if you want to outsmart nature that is nice. That is also my project but I am not always shure if I can always tame my animal self. Let's say for couple years I did not get trapped by a women but then it happens. I try my best not to fall for the trap by training and giving the monkey little bit sugar.

What I mean is I think we have many identities in us. We have to give each of them some sugar. The animal part wants to have some sex or something like that. You have to train to be fit enough do deliver if the animal part is not stoppable.

So you can see the training as an insurance when you lose control of your animal part. You pay him extortion money but at least you do it in a controled manner.
I agree man. The issue is that the modern man is spending too much time trying to figure out a creature that has become too complicated. Back in our fathers era you didn't have to studying Phd level concepts in order to get laid. To get one decent girl these days you have to put in hundreds of hours of approaching, dating and screening.

This is not natural. At no time in human history were men at such a severe disadvantage in mating. Time spent chasing tail is better spent pursuing a passion. Magically the tail appears.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Women have NO clue how difficult it is to for MEN to get females. Yes they know the power THEY have. But they do not know the struggle of men. Many women will say that " you must get all the girls" and call you " a player" not knowing that you have to work really hard to get one girl. They only know their reality. Women actually think men have it good. This is why they are so resentful against us. Here is a video that proves this.
This girl is shocked at how few matches her male friend got.

2.) Femininst have convinced women that education and career will increase their sexual market value. Why do you think all of these post wall women are confused? They are now complaining that men are " intimidated" by their education. They say this is the reason that they cant find a good man. No, the reason is that men never cared about their education in the first place. They were deceived. That time would have been better spent hitting the gym and trying to look and act feminine.

3.) Did you really just say White American women are oppressed. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You have got to be kidding. Look at the jail sentences of those white teachers that molested their students and compare them to their male counterparts.
White women get the least jail time of any group, white women have gained the most wealth of any group from divorce, a black man will go to jail and has gotten murdered from false rape allegations from white women, white women are becoming physically violent with white men at an alarming rate ( domestic violence is 50% against men). An attractive white female in the richest nation in the world ( USA) enjoys a living standard that can not be rivaled by even Kings of past eras. Look at the money Only Fans accounts generate and tell me how is that oppression. White women get free stuff all the time. Look at Twitch gamer girls making 100K just for playing a video game. Thats not oppression.

Oppression is when you have water hoses sprayed on you for wanting to sit on the front a bus. Oppression is when you have to go to a sub par school in Alabama because you are legally an underclass citizen. So dont ever use that word again when referring to white women.

Last edited: