True indifference means leaving this forum...eventually

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree man. The issue is that the modern man is spending too much time trying to figure out a creature that has become too complicated. Back in our fathers era you didn't have to studying Phd level concepts in order to get laid. To get one decent girl these days you have to put in hundreds of hours of approaching, dating and screening.

This is not natural. At no time in human history were men at such a severe disadvantage in mating. Time spent chasing tail is better spent pursuing a passion. Magically the tail appears.
I know what you mean and how it feels like but I think our ancestors had pretty ****ty lifes. No way I would want to live at that time. They were basically slaves who worked for 1 dollar a day basically. They belonged to the king etc. Pretty ****ty.

But I agree ours is hard as hell too. We have huge animal desires and a modern world that is very hard to handle with our primate brains.

If you put in your energie to learn and get better you become exhausted and miserable. I totally agree.

On the other hand you have to lower your expectations. In modern times you have the chance to get off the matrix. Nature was always quite cruel.

The modern world fires up our lust and greed. That is hard to process but one needs a escape plan.

Like I said a insurance for your animal lust is not a bad thing. I like being in a forum that mirrors me, another one that is more progressiv and one that is more conservative. This way I try to have a balanced view on things.

If you are able to communicate with people on the forum in a meaningful way that is huge. Life is basically communication.

People want to tell stories and listen to stories. That is basically our lifes. Like you said girl should be not so important. Take this forum as a hang out.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean and how it feels like but I think our ancestors had pretty ****ty lifes. No way I would want to live at that time. They were basically slaves who worked for 1 dollar a day basically. They belonged to the king etc. Pretty ****ty.

But I agree ours is hard as hell too. We have huge animal desires and a modern world that is very hard to handle with our primate brains.

If you put in your energie to learn and get better you become exhausted and miserable. I totally agree.

On the other hand you have to lower your expectations. In modern times you have the chance to get off the matrix. Nature was always quite cruel.

The modern world fires up our lust and greed. That is hard to process but one needs a escape plan.

Like I said a insurance for your animal lust is not a bad thing. I like being in a forum that mirrors me, another one that is more progressiv and one that is more conservative. This way I try to have a balanced view on things.

If you are able to communicate with people on the forum in a meaningful way that is huge. Life is basically communication.

People want to tell stories and listen to stories. That is basically our lifes. Like you said girl should be not so important. Take this forum as a hang out.

I am not referring to feudal Europe. When I refer to men of the past I am referring to the guys of the 1920-1960's. Women actually wanted men. All the man had to do was be a good provider. Now a man has to become a Phd in social psychology/ game and be a good provider and he will still get divorce raped.

You make a good point about getting off the Matrix bro. That is the only thing that keeps me sane. I plan to eventually move to the dessert and leave the matrix for good.

One more thing I would like to add to your post. I am learning about tribal societies. I have been reading about them. It looks like they were not as unhappy as we originally thought. They actually score higher on happiness metrics. We often think that "primitive" man was miserable but that may not be the case ( Tribe by Sebastion Unger is a good read) . It is modern man that is miserable. Modern man pops SSRI's like its candy.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they're supposed to do all of these. While staying mentally sane. Which is hard for most.
Some end up neglecting the children, some end up having sex with the man once a month or less often, some go crazy or exhausted and look 50 when they're 30. Some get so caught up in work that they don't even end up in a normal family, just getting a date once a year. It's sad that this is the "power" women got. No matter what society thinks, the woman can't be the strong sex.
With great power comes great responsability.
They asked for this "power". Us men told them that they do not want to enter the workforce. We warned them. It was the feminist backed by govt that tricked women into working against their best interests. Even though they are struggling, they are still too dumb to see that trick that is being pulled on them. Self imposed suffering is not oppression. Oppression is when an EXTERNAL force is holding you down. What women have done to themselves is self imposed. It was not men marching in those parades demanding equal access to jobs. They wanted to be strong and independent. You cant cry about it now.

Their great grandmothers told them that they can not have it all. You have to pick either career woman or mother. They didn't listen so this is what they have to deal with.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The time period you gave are partly hellish times with two world wars and after wars. People died like flies at the time but hey I know what you mean.

I was watching lately free youtube vids. The older movies are for free. I discoverd that (film noir-dark movies) from the 40s to the 60s are amazing. The stories are in the center not some meaningless special effects. People had personality things you might find interesting. Check out that genre.

Actually I am living for some years now in the philippines. It feels like tribal culture. So you might take this as a possibility.

In the west it's so hard to be happy. Here if you did your homework, saved good money it feels like out of the matrix. I found a niche where I can live. It feels like twilight zone. Quite unreal but it's a good thing. Western culture makes you crazy. I can relate.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes I vent to my female friends about dating just to see what happens and they get extremely uncomfortable, it's kinda funny.
Yes bro they get very uncomfortable. They are forced to confront how good they actually have it and it makes them uncomfortable.

The only girl I knew that understood was a chick that did a quick stint as a lesbian. She quickly reverted back to being heterosexual. She said women were too flakey :rofl:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good place to discuss women and to help others newer to the forum. I dont see the harm in posting sharing stories.

Men go their own way. Women follow. Dosent mean he cannot share some views on a forum. He dosent have to never talk about women again.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
They asked for this "power". Us men told them that they do not want to enter the workforce. We warned them. It was the feminist backed by govt that tricked women into working against their best interests. Even though they are struggling, they are still too dumb to see that trick that is being pulled on them. Self imposed suffering is not oppression. Oppression is when an EXTERNAL force is holding you down. What women have done to themselves is self imposed. It was not men marching in those parades demanding equal access to jobs. They wanted to be strong and independent. You cant cry about it now.

Their great grandmothers told them that they can not have it all. You have to pick either career woman or mother. They didn't listen so this is what they have to deal with.
yep.
when a woman doesn't want to be a mother she won't be able to be a housewife only

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
1.) Women have NO clue how difficult it is to for MEN to get females. Yes they know the power THEY have. But they do not know the struggle of men. Many women will say that " you must get all the girls" and call you " a player" not knowing that you have to work really hard to get one girl. They only know their reality. Women actually think men have it good. This is why they are so resentful against us. Here is a video that proves this.
This girl is shocked at how few matches her male friend got.

2.) Femininst have convinced women that education and career will increase their sexual market value. Why do you think all of these post wall women are confused? They are now complaining that men are " intimidated" by their education. They say this is the reason that they cant find a good man. No, the reason is that men never cared about their education in the first place. They were deceived. That time would have been better spent hitting the gym and trying to look and act feminine.

3.) Did you really just say White American women are oppressed. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You have got to be kidding. Look at the jail sentences of those white teachers that molested their students and compare them to their male counterparts.
White women get the least jail time of any group, white women have gained the most wealth of any group from divorce, a black man will go to jail and has gotten murdered from false rape allegations from white women, white women are becoming physically violent with white men at an alarming rate ( domestic violence is 50% against men). An attractive white female in the richest nation in the world ( USA) enjoys a living standard that can not be rivaled by even Kings of past eras. Look at the money Only Fans accounts generate and tell me how is that oppression. White women get free stuff all the time. Look at Twitch gamer girls making 100K just for playing a video game. Thats not oppression.

Oppression is when you have water hoses sprayed on you for wanting to sit on the front a bus. Oppression is when you have to go to a sub par school in Alabama because you are legally an underclass citizen. So dont ever use that word again when referring to white women.
'Alex' should have just used the first photo then it could have fooled the market that he was more muscular/fitter than he was.
'the pleasures of life' written out on profile sounds like a cringe way of saying looking for fwb. But he doesn't have body game to back up that assumed fwb search.
His voice is even a tone higher than it should be naturally. Not that the tinder profile hears his voice but in that silly dance troupe photo he's actually displaying his weakazz arms from low testosterone.

I'm commenting from a neutral status-I have 2,000 more imperfections including a 10,000 times worse bodygame image than Alex....not picking on him personally, just saying he can try taking some responsibility and not whining that 'all men have it hard to find a girl'

In red pill, we want women to take responsibility for their bodygame but don't hold guys to the same accountability? His friend even hinted by asking him to use a shirtless photo but her social prompting to get in better shape went right over his head.

These are reasons he scored low with matches.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
sometimes I vent to my female friends about dating just to see what happens and they get extremely uncomfortable, it's kinda funny.
They get uncomfortable because you're acting like a chick but with a man's body.

It's disgusting for them but funny for you.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree man. The issue is that the modern man is spending too much time trying to figure out a creature that has become too complicated. Back in our fathers era you didn't have to studying Phd level concepts in order to get laid. To get one decent girl these days you have to put in hundreds of hours of approaching, dating and screening.

This is not natural. At no time in human history were men at such a severe disadvantage in mating. Time spent chasing tail is better spent pursuing a passion. Magically the tail appears.
You don't need Phd level concepts and hundreds of hours of approaching. You need to get better at screening women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The time period you gave are partly hellish times with two world wars and after wars. People died like flies at the time but hey I know what you mean.

I was watching lately free youtube vids. The older movies are for free. I discoverd that (film noir-dark movies) from the 40s to the 60s are amazing. The stories are in the center not some meaningless special effects. People had personality things you might find interesting. Check out that genre.

Actually I am living for some years now in the philippines. It feels like tribal culture. So you might take this as a possibility.

In the west it's so hard to be happy. Here if you did your homework, saved good money it feels like out of the matrix. I found a niche where I can live. It feels like twilight zone. Quite unreal but it's a good thing. Western culture makes you crazy. I can relate.
Oh man I am jealous. Phillipines huh? Which island? How are gender relations done there? How is different from the matrix of the USA?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good place to discuss women and to help others newer to the forum. I dont see the harm in posting sharing stories.

Men go their own way. Women follow. Dosent mean he cannot share some views on a forum. He dosent have to never talk about women again.
I agree. What I am saying is that many men say they are MGTOW...yet obsess about the dysfunction of women. This is hypocritical. You cant be going your own way and yet still digesting tons of material on women. I am one of those men but I am slowly weaning myself of.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once approached a set of eight women with perfect game(I'm not saying my game is perfect usually but on this particular night it was "on") at the prodding of one of my female friends, got blown out at the end because the mother hen had decided she wasn't getting enough attention.
LOL.... exact same shyt happened to me, and I bet every other guy here. Except it was the mother hen herself who called me over at first before turning on me. I mean it's nothing special, but just the fact that you can write that out and I know exactly what you're talking about was so funny.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man I am jealous. Phillipines huh? Which island? How are gender relations done there? How is different from the matrix of the USA?

I am in Luzon it's in the north. I guess it's better than in the west. It's a nice place to recover from the matrix till you make a new plan.

For some it works out here but for some doesn't. In the end women are women. It seems that they are not ment to make things easier for men but men like challenges and things they can not have.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had them call me over then turn on me a few times too lol, it is so bizarre but I guess they think it gives them status to do it.
It makes perfect sense imo if you keep the 3 male categories in mind - Sexual, Useful, Useless.

She called you over to be Useful to her, but when you refuse to be her prop and instead direct Sexual attention to the other chicks, you not only make yourself Useless to her but do so to the detriment of her witch coven/bytch pack status. This is an indignation to her since attention is the currency of women, and so the act of turning on you becomes both the means and the ends - the means to put you back into Useful by making you serve her ends, and the ends of saving her face in the group status hierarchy.

Man, I'm getting good at this shyt lol. It's stimulating to analyze and synthesize women theoretically.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes perfect sense imo if you keep the 3 male categories in mind - Sexual, Useful, Useless.

She called you over to be Useful to her, but when you refuse to be her prop and instead direct Sexual attention to the other chicks, you not only make yourself Useless to her but do so to the detriment of her witch coven/bytch pack status. This is an indignation to her since attention is the currency of women, and so the act of turning on you becomes both the means and the ends - the means to put you back into Useful by making you serve her ends, and the ends of saving her face in the group status hierarchy.

Man, I'm getting good at this shyt lol. It's stimulating to analyze and synthesize women theoretically.
Very good

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had them call me over then turn on me a few times too lol, it is so bizarre but I guess they think it gives them status to do it.
Yes but in maybe milder form you have that with men too. It is a wonder when communication functions at all.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the status you have I guess.

If you are a rich man chances are you have to reject a lot of girls. Even an american with ok money could easily do quite ok in SEA. He had to reject a lot of girls. In the USA not so much.

Actually there are similarities to women. They have the reputation of analyzing everything about relationships to death. What they don't analyze too much is sex notches I guess because they don't care too much about it. The number she might care more are around LMS it seems.

Normally guys brag about sex notches
Normally women brag about what she got (service, money, stuff)

Where they are both interested in seems to be communication. Both enjoy it I think. When it does not work it is frustrating.