Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Troubles of being goodlooking and single

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being_the_Don said:
I hear you but you know something that came to my mind while reading your post? That whether you know it or not you represent exactly what I'm talking about. And I'm not accusing you of being a hater only you know what you are inside. But your words fit a type. The type who look at me and just hate for the very fact that I happen to be around. I'm not the only guy who goes through this as I've read others in this thread talking about similar things. When a person talks about things that concern them it's not boasting, it's a life experience. That should also be respected, no?

I prefer to treat people as I wish to be treated but I don't let people walk across me either. And I'll admit that when I see the discomfort in the eyes of certain haters-espcially when I know that they're the ones who are going the extra mile to try to make me look stupid, I'll smile and insult them and watch them turn red faced before they walk away.

And yes, women can find a handsome guy to be very attractive but their defense mechanisms can intensify all the more. Because usually you're expected to behave a certain way, to have had so many girlfriends, and that if you're not involved with anyone long term you're lying about it, "too picky", "arrogant", "player", etc. Just on assumptions.

The problem with haters (of any kind) is that they refuse to put themselves in other people's shoes. Everyone has things that concern them, but people who make false judgements never see it all they want to do is project their own hostilities, resentment onto other people. That's a terrible flaw in human nature and a source of so much of the world's problems.
Huh? I'm not a hater. All I said was that I don't like seeing people who have things I want, complain about those things. If it was possible to be less good looking, would you do it? ....Thought so.

LOL how can I put myself in your shoes? I'm sorry, I've never been a great looking guy, there is no way I can relate to you and your "problems."

Obviously you need to work on your confidence and game. At least your looks aren't knocking you back in your attractiveness to women.

One last thing is that I never do anything to try to knock people down.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
You guys think it's so hard being good looking, try being tall AND good-looking. It's a rough life. :D

And it IS possible to be less good looking. Don't shave for a week, wear some ratty old clothes, and don't clean the grease out from under your fingernails after changing the oil in your car. Of course, I'm betting at least 75% of the guys on here don't even know how to change their oil. And they wonder why they don't get chicks.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
Of course, I'm betting at least 75% of the guys on here don't even know how to change their oil. And they wonder why they don't get chicks.
Why doesn't the sign-up process for this board screen for retardation?

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
People complain about everything nowadays. It's an age of entitlement. Watch My Sweet Sixteen on MTV.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
Obviously that went waaaay over your head. It's all about the masculinity, Duuuuuuude. How are you gonna call yourself a man if you don't know how to do manly things?:kick:
No, I understood exactly what you said, and it's a shallow insight into why guys can't land chicks.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude your attractive so why are you possibly looking at it like a curse. I'm an attractive guy and i love every bit of it. Haters will always try to shake your confidence and in fact today i was called shallow today because some chick asked what kind of girls i date. The first thing that came out of my mouth was a pretty face. The point i'm trying to make is as attractive guy's we are blessed to get hotter girls that below average guy's think of. If an attractive, intelligent and have good game thats a one 3 punch combo. Before i even knew myself i still had the hottest chicks chasing me. Now that i know myself the hot chicks are still showing obvious signs of attraction and interest. I use my intellect, my looks and my personality all for my advantage.

True enough i feel like any girl i initially approach i can pull, because i simply Assume attraction. If a girl isn't attracted i stilll leave with a smile on my face and go for the next hottie. Your mindset needs to be that your attraction is a gift and that your are one step of the competition. Right now i'm doing a little modeling, and if my dreams come true i will be dating some of the high class hot chicks in america. Now how in the hell could that possibly be a curse.