Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trojan condoms that ruined my sex

Real_Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never pay much attention to what condoms I buy but I'm going to from now on. Trojan climax control condoms pretty much ruined two nights of sex for me.

The other night I thought it was some kind of fluke. I was going to town on my S/O but it felt like I was getting no pleasure from it. It was late and she was complaining about being sore since I couldn't get off after an hour so I wrote it off and went to bed.

Last night the exact same thing happened and I finally read the condom box and saw that these climax control condoms have some kind of numbing agent in the lubricant.

That stuff was like Novocaine on my penis. It took a shower and about an hour of waiting before everything felt normal again.

So I guess if premature ejaculation is an issue those things work pretty well. If it's not an issue for you though stay away from those god awful things!

Reaction score
Where can you get these? Nothing gets them to come back for more sex like pounding them until they are sore. If she's already your S/O I can understand but for new booty these condoms sound great.

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
OH so its a condom with a chemical that makes you feel even less sensation...LOL... silly!

Yeah real silly.. then when you are banging your NEW HB8 you bust a nut in 3 minutes and she decides to not give you another round, because her other plate is using these condoms and bangs her for 3 hours until she is sore.

How silly right?

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
man it takes me long enough to finish as it is.

Once I was fixin' to bang some chick, I was abroad with a mate, so I got him to go get me some condoms, the dodgy fugger wasnt looking what he was doing and accidentally got me some of those numbing ones (maybe on purpose). Man they were ****, I could barely feel anything and couldnt finish.

Reaction score
Rho said:
man it takes me long enough to finish as it is.

Once I was fixin' to bang some chick, I was abroad with a mate, so I got him to go get me some condoms, the dodgy fugger wasnt looking what he was doing and accidentally got me some of those numbing ones (maybe on purpose). Man they were ****, I could barely feel anything and couldnt finish.
Well you haven't banged a HB9 yet then, because when you do it won't take long to finish.

Real_Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Where can you get these? Nothing gets them to come back for more sex like pounding them until they are sore. If she's already your S/O I can understand but for new booty these condoms sound great.
I bought them at Meijer without looking at the package.

http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=31

I suppose your right, If I was with someone new I might use one of those. I really doubt it though because not getting off makes me far more angry than being a 2 pump chump.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
My Name is Nobody said:
Yeah real silly.. then when you are banging your NEW HB8 you bust a nut in 3 minutes and she decides to not give you another round, because her other plate is using these condoms and bangs her for 3 hours until she is sore.

How silly right?
You are talking to a pro. bro.... LOL.. That sillyness you speak of does not apply to me.. I F them until they tap out...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL you're complaining that the product works? :crackup:

It's your fault for not reading the box :kick:

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, i've had that happen before... its not fun when u think ur member isnt working right....

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not EVERY chick wants to be banged for an hour straight.

That's a myth.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spend about 30-45 minutes of fourplay and then get your dance on and you will not need those condoms. After that spend about another 30 minutes of afterplay massaging her etc and she is good.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nelford said:
Spend about 30-45 minutes of fourplay and then get your dance on and you will not need those condoms. After that spend about another 30 minutes of afterplay massaging her etc and she is good.
Good advice. Massage can be used in place of "pillow talk".

stand

Banned
Reaction score
All the virgins are going to run out and buy these now. Nice plug.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol climax control condoms are for guys with no d*ck control leading to premature ejaculation. A standard condom should be enough supressent for people who don't have that much sex in general. I actually prefer condoms, maybe the mental securtity of knowing my brand well kept and hasn't ripped on me all that much. Investigation in to condom purchases should be done by people before purchasing.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow this thread makes me sad. Are guys really eager for sex without pleasure? Why don't you cut your wang off and get a wooden replacement. Then you can service HB9's all day long.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
lol climax control condoms are for guys with no d*ck control leading to premature ejaculation. A standard condom should be enough supressent for people who don't have that much sex in general. I actually prefer condoms, maybe the mental securtity of knowing my brand well kept and hasn't ripped on me all that much. Investigation in to condom purchases should be done by people before purchasing.
Personally, I like condoms more as well.

I like the Trojan Ribbed condoms personally.

I've used the climax control condoms and they just piss me off. Maybe, later on, but now I got really good climax control myself.

comic_relief

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all my years of using Trojans, I've never used the Climax Control ones. Why the hell would I want to take the pleasure OUT of sex? If I don't want pleasure during sex, I'll get the ones with spermicide that make my d1ck burn.

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
In all my years of using Trojans, I've never used the Climax Control ones. Why the hell would I want to take the pleasure OUT of sex? If I don't want pleasure during sex, I'll get the ones with spermicide that make my d1ck burn.

Well, I put in an order. I want to take the pleasure out so I can give her the lay of her life and she'll be begging for more. That's more important to me than feeling good the first couple times.

If I had these a few months ago I'd still be getting some. Either way condoms ruin sex for me so I may as well make the best of it.

The perfect thing would be to get a girl on the pill but that's a huge hassle and I don't trust them to take it anyway.