Trojan condoms that ruined my sex

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
All the virgins are going to run out and buy these now. Nice plug.
LMFAO!!! :up: Reps

Reaction score
stand said:
All the virgins are going to run out and buy these now. Nice plug.
mpimpin said:
LMFAO!!! :up: Reps

What the hell do these condoms have to do with being a virgin? Nothing.

Fact is most guys go about 10 minutes and it's over. Forget that, if you bang her until she makes you stop because her p/ussy is sore, she will remember you forever. You bang them for that long, it makes them feel beautiful or something they love it.

And how often have you guys banged a girl for the FIRST time, until she was sore and made you stop? I doubt many of you do that unless you don't have to use a condom. Because then you have to stop, and change it up, it ruins the moment.

The feeling you get from that is better than the feeling from sex itself. And she will talk about you to her friends about how you fukked her so good until she was sore. And her friends will look at you with googley eyes from then on...

Real_Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
LOL you're complaining that the product works? :crackup:

It's your fault for not reading the box :kick:
Your right It was my fault. It doesn't change how annoying it was.

I wonder if this thread will lead to some guys keeping a few of these condoms around next to the normal ones. Just in case they want to impress some HB8 a little extra.

Personally I vote for giving an HB6 the pump and dump instead. I'm lazy though and my goals are simple.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Fact is most guys go about 10 minutes and it's over. Forget that, if you bang her until she makes you stop because her p/ussy is sore, she will remember you forever. You bang them for that long, it makes them feel beautiful or something they love it.

And how often have you guys banged a girl for the FIRST time, until she was sore and made you stop? I doubt many of you do that unless you don't have to use a condom. Because then you have to stop, and change it up, it ruins the moment.

The feeling you get from that is better than the feeling from sex itself. And she will talk about you to her friends about how you fukked her so good until she was sore. And her friends will look at you with googley eyes from then on...
Yep, and they keep coming back for more.

comic_relief

Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Yep, and they keep coming back for more.

comic_relief

And that brings me more pleasure than 10 minutes of sex.. I mean how many of us have laid the pipe on the first date but didn't lay it well and she lost interest?

I don't plan on this ever happening again.

Real_Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
And that brings me more pleasure than 10 minutes of sex.. I mean how many of us have laid the pipe on the first date but didn't lay it well and she lost interest?

I don't plan on this ever happening again.
The alternative is to finish in 10 minutes pull out dress and leave before she can ask whats going on. When she comes out of the bedroom and your watching TV the look on her face will be priceless.

Best yet when she starts talking and you ask Why are you still here?

Reaction score
Real_Deal said:
The alternative is to finish in 10 minutes pull out dress and leave before she can ask whats going on. When she comes out of the bedroom and your watching TV the look on her face will be priceless.

Best yet when she starts talking and you ask Why are you still here?
Well I'm talking about girls that I want to keep around and actually care about. Not some dirty wh0re off the street. Yeah, I'm a sensitive b@stard.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well, I put in an order. I want to take the pleasure out so I can give her the lay of her life and she'll be begging for more. That's more important to me than feeling good the first couple times.
This is fallical thinking. Most girls want to have quality sex ie the length isn't the number one thing on their mind. It's the overall experience from foreplay to climax. The excitment and mental stimulation is vastly more important then you pumping for 2 hours stressing your back. Trust me on this one, I've been down this particular road several times. When you try to make sex marathon sex with no regard for quality the girl knows and they get very board. She wants to take care of you just as much as you want to drill her. Girls feel a sense of inadequecy as well if you don't c*m as well. It sends an unclear message as to whether or not you actually like them. I remember two particular girls I particularlly like but were convinient for sex, that i only came for once in several encounters. They were both very upset and thought there was something wrong with them because I never climaxed even though they did several times. They had a complex almost about the issue. I didn't care all that much again since I didn't like them, but if it were a girl I cared for and the same thing occured, I wouldn't be as happy go lucky as i was then.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
This is fallical thinking. Most girls want to have quality sex ie the length isn't the number one thing on their mind. It's the overall experience from foreplay to climax. The excitment and mental stimulation is vastly more important then you pumping for 2 hours stressing your back. Trust me on this one, I've been down this particular road several times. When you try to make sex marathon sex with no regard for quality the girl knows and they get very board. She wants to take care of you just as much as you want to drill her. Girls feel a sense of inadequecy as well if you don't c*m as well. It sends an unclear message as to whether or not you actually like them. I remember two particular girls I particularlly like but were convinient for sex, that i only came for once in several encounters. They were both very upset and thought there was something wrong with them because I never climaxed even though they did several times. They had a complex almost about the issue. I didn't care all that much again since I didn't like them, but if it were a girl I cared for and the same thing occured, I wouldn't be as happy go lucky as i was then.
My girlfriend and I had the same thing happen. I rarely ever cvmmed and we couldn't figure out why. Then, I figured it out.

I couldn't *** because having sex on the bed is annoying (at least the dormitory beds). Now we have sex on the floor and I cvm almost every time.

My girlfriend and I both like 30 minutes at the most for sex.

comic_relief

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls feel a sense of inadequecy as well if you don't c*m as well. It sends an unclear message as to whether or not you actually like them.
This can actually be to your advantage. If the outcome is different everytime you go into the bedroom (or wherever) with her, she won't know what's going to happen, how long it will last, and how it's going to end. A woman can actually get excited because this round of sex is a new adventure. As long as you don't make a big deal out of not cvmming, you'll be fine and so will she. You may need to re-assure her that your d1ck has a mind of it's own most of the time; just don't get frustrated with youself when you don't cvm. After all, you can always blow your load later.

Using the same sex routine every time is BORING.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
This can actually be to your advantage. If the outcome is different everytime you go into the bedroom (or wherever) with her, she won't know what's going to happen, how long it will last, and how it's going to end.

Using the same sex routine every time is BORING.
Most relationships start out in the former and end in the latter. Sex getting boring because theirs no spice to it ranks high in the reason for women either leaving or cheat on their spouses. Having "adventures" in your sex life will keep and improve the other parts of your life between you and your signficant other.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just masturbate the night before sex. That usually gives me the perfect recipe for fukking. If you plan on banging her more than once wait two days. I find i can last as long as i like. Then when you are ready to finish, turn her around doggystyle and pound her into tomorrow and give her a slap on the a$$ she will remember, than when you cvm growl like an a fvkking lion or something.

Women love this.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

Try Ansell "Rough Riders" (studded)
They go on nicely and shortens the time it takes me to bring her to orgasim.
Best condom I have ever used.

Reaction score
I tried these out tonight. I banged her hard for over an hour and I couldn't finish. You can't feel a thing it's not good.

What does a woman think when we don't finish? I was so tired I had to stop. Then I told her that I can't finish when I have a rubber on. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

I wanted to go again but she passed out.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which condom did you use??

Who cares if you don't cvm the first few times you are together, I just means you have a little bit of performance anxiety or not totally comfortable.

It's better then going premature.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
What the hell do these condoms have to do with being a virgin? Nothing.

what happened to this?

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see this is why we need good engineers. so that we can get more innovation in condoms.

Reaction score
wolf116 said:
what happened to this?

What do you mean? I found it is impossible to bust a nut with one of these "extended pleasure" condoms on. I banged her twice for an hour last night, then a 3rd time with a regular condom so I could finish.. man this girl has some stamina.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
see this is why we need good SCIENTISTS. so that we can get more innovation and come up with the male control pill sooner (heard it will come out in a few years) and cure all std's so we don't need condoms.
srry, had to fix your post:D