Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Total acceptance of red pill? I'm lost.

crossfitter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it when you are banging some chick in your truck, head back to the bar and meet her bf of 2 years later that evening? Is it the post sex confession of "Oh by the way, I'm married and she puts the ring back on?" Is it the girl that just broke up with one of your best friends and starts saying she's bored to you? Unsure if this is total acceptance or coming to the realization what I've disregarded all along. The "one" doesn't exist, it doesn't. It's the simple fact that I have lost all respect for women. So many guys are happy in their "relationships" when their gf is staring at me with the ankles to ears eyes. It's something that just happens and I almost wish I could stop it. I feel lost. I started on this site by randomly searching Google for reasons to get back with an ex, now I'm at this point. How do you continue after swallowing that red pill?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear CrossFitter,
"Total acceptance of red pill? I'm lost."No,no,no....You are just having a breather mate.....We all get droughts in our love life....So reading your post,it sounds as though you are bottom feeding...Yea we've all done that at times,but you can expect just the sort of Trailer trash you describe so well...Suggest you try a few different venues,get out of your comfort zone....

You mention going back to the ex...Nah don't do that,we humans seem to have an inbuilt survival mechanism that after a while,blots out the pain in our memory...You remember the pleasant bits much better...Going back is just to relive the experiences of the past...Move on!

Contrails

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me three! The last two chicks I slept with, had bfs. One was dating another guy along with having a bf and wanted to know why I didn't want a relationship with her! Met another one last night, who has two bfs in two different cities.

I think 'swallowing the red pill' makes helps us see reality and detaches us from the outcome. We take women off the pedestal, especially when we stop searching for the one. I have also given up on the idea of the one, because I have started seeing women for what they really are (they are like buses, if I miss one, there's always another one around the corner). I have stopped being their hero, their saviour, their one. My quest for searching for the one made me think that my life would be complete after I meet her and all will be bliss. But after realising that my happiness comes from within and achieving my dreams and enjoying life is what really matters now. Now, I see women as just meat, just a body for my penis to enjoy. It doesn't matter what they think of me, if they like me or not, I am not wanting to get into a relationship or become attached to anyone again.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
crossfitter said:
How do you continue after swallowing that red pill?
Excellent question, should be discussed a lot more in my opinion.
Having that light bulb turn on in regards to chicks is one thing. I hate to burst your bubble but it only grows from there. When and if your lucky/unlucky enough to become aware of how things really work and have the breadth of mind to actually understand it your eventually going to have to make some big changes or you will go insane. Natural progression for the average red pill man seems to be the inability to stomach MSM T.V, radio, chickbook, leftist academia etc etc (the cathedral)

I've been "awake" so to speak since 02 and I'm still experimenting with ways to continue after taking that red pill. For me personally I found adopting the pastimes of my forefathers, reading the great books for men and riding my bike helps.

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm struggling with this as well.

I believe the acceptance point, is realizing that the problem is with me, not the women. Why? Simply because the only thing I have control over is what I do. I'll won't easily change how society or women perpetuate.

For me, I was raised religious, and private Christian schools my whole life. It was almost like military school in a way... Mandatory daily bible study, etc...

It gave me a really good education, and I've excelled in career oriented areas of my life because of it, but it also engrained fear based beliefs that are taking years to undo.

The fairy tale story about "the one" and "forever" is STILL something that pops up in my unconscious after all these years, and I don't even WANT to get married anytime soon.

If I'm being totally honest with myself, I think this subtly comes up in my interactions with women, contributes to tipping point of scarcity/abundance mentality, and is something I'm continuing to work on.

I see bits and pieces of the same thing every time I read a thread here... It's almost as if every one of us was taught/bought into a lie as boys, and it's what you decide to do with it as we become men that counts.

Then again, life is way to ****ing short. Why take this **** so seriously in the first place? I think that's the real paradigm shift.

(Just had several family deaths in a row, kind of a wake up call... She cheats? So ****ing what. She's gone? And. There's more right around the block. She plays games? Meh, do I really wanna spend my time on this ****? We're all on borrowed time. <----- easy to spot, hard to do. Still bothers me on a deep level, but I'm getting better with it. I see the same for a lot of guys. Idk what the solution is, I just keep pressing forward the best I can.)

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, your not alone man. On a deeper level i struggle with it sometimes. Ive seen and experienced so much shady sh*t girls with BF's, Fiance's, Husbands do that it actually brings me down. Makes me think why even bother falling for someone that in the near or long term is probably going to try to hurt me? But thats not what truly scares me. What truly makes me sick is how woman can cry and claim how much she loves you but do some big time dirt behind your back. Ive mentioned in another post a while back that when i was in my teens i remember my step sister crying and pleading with her then serious BF on the phone about how much she loved him. Later that SAME NIGHT she would meet guys from the AOL chat rooms and id look out the window to see her making out with another dude. Aside from that i know a girl who is cheating on her husband with a coworker and acts like nothing is going on and shes a HB5 at best. When i go out i see plenty of girls with a diamond ring on their fingers but getting felt up all over the place.

Even my ex GF who i wanted to marry did me in badly at the end and at one point in out relationship she was on her knees crying her eyes out begging me not to leave her because i had a 0 tolerance for any BS. I buckled for her and went fine. After some years i found out she was F*ckin another guy and once i dug deeper, i found hidden facebook pictures, hidden Emails with her sending other guys naked pics, ALL while coming over my place and acting like she loved me so much. After that i was so f*cked up for a while. I swallowed a red pill the size of an apple. I couldnt imagine some men who come home to find their GF or Wife in bed with another man. I would probably black out and end up in Jail not so much because of anger but from the amount of hurt I'd feel.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossfitter said:
I How do you continue after swallowing that red pill?
I'll probably get flamed for this here

But

I noticed times where I focus on my higher self, spirituality, God whatever you believe. Those are the times I'm at most peace with myself.

dangdang said:
I'm struggling with this as well.

I believe the acceptance point, is realizing that the problem is with me, not the women. Why? Simply because the only thing I have control over is what I do. I'll won't easily change how society or women perpetuate.

For me, I was raised religious, and private Christian schools my whole life. It was almost like military school in a way... Mandatory daily bible study, etc...

It gave me a really good education, and I've excelled in career oriented areas of my life because of it, but it also engrained fear based beliefs that are taking years to undo.

The fairy tale story about "the one" and "forever" is STILL something that pops up in my unconscious after all these years, and I don't even WANT to get married anytime soon.

If I'm being totally honest with myself, I think this subtly comes up in my interactions with women, contributes to tipping point of scarcity/abundance mentality, and is something I'm continuing to work on.

I see bits and pieces of the same thing every time I read a thread here... It's almost as if every one of us was taught/bought into a lie as boys, and it's what you decide to do with it as we become men that counts.

Then again, life is way to ****ing short. Why take this **** so seriously in the first place? I think that's the real paradigm shift.

(Just had several family deaths in a row, kind of a wake up call... She cheats? So ****ing what. She's gone? And. There's more right around the block. She plays games? Meh, do I really wanna spend my time on this ****? We're all on borrowed time. <----- easy to spot, hard to do. Still bothers me on a deep level, but I'm getting better with it. I see the same for a lot of guys. Idk what the solution is, I just keep pressing forward the best I can.)
^^^Sounds like were at the same point/stage

Good thread

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread, I struggle with this all time. I think the only answer is that we need to know pur boundaries.
I don't chase attached women, and i don't let them chase me. I make women earn a place in my life. And disrespect is an instant next.

I know we would all like a trouble free life. But even with perfect boundaries, game, looks, finances....all the theory in the world....life is never trouble free.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey crossfitter--

I'm going to side with ol' Scaramouche here and suggest you may be feeding from the bottom right now. Most of us have been there---I remember when I really started to unplug emotionally from all the fallacies I believed throughout my life, I got online and went out to bars every weekend, etc. I met and slept with, well, bottom-feeders. Which in a way made me one myself. Easy lays, but when you're always after the easiest lays, don't be surprised when that lifestyle leads you and your outlook down into the gutter.

I think "swallowing the red pill" really just amounts to being scientific about your observations and experiences with women. You start to look at behaviors rather than the social platitudes and myths you've been believing for years. And it's kind of a buzzkill at first, but you realize women are a lot like men in that there are high caliber men who will bring you up and sharpen your life, and dirtbags who will never go anywhere. So you weed those people out.

It's the same with women. You cant go out to bars and clubs every weekend, troll POF, take the easiest lays and not expect to meet the dregs of womanhood. And yes, I know, "good girls" can cheat too, but you can't draw broad conclusions about women from your small sample size. That's called a biased sample fallacy.

I suggest you start fishing in different waters.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
After taking the red pill, men tend to go down different paths.
You have the PUA's who decide to slay as much pu$$y as they can on the parade (Zarky is a good example of this).
A man hating gender confused dyke who's been trolling the "sphere" for the best part of possibly a decade does NOT make a PUA. Think about it. Her online "male" persona consists of lauding low SMV POF rejects and parroting NAWALT in spastic repetition,who also goes into conniption fits at red pill ideology. Don't be fooled, take a closer look and you shall see it's the antithesis of PUA. The average 38 year old PUA also tends not to continually say sh!t like "you got a tiny pee pee and can't get da gurrllz" when called out I'm guessing and also knows what a neg is. Our snarky still can't quite grasp that one. Bless her.

Look to "YaReally" over at Roissy and Rollo's to see what a red pill PUA is.

crossfitter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche & Colossus

Could you define a little further into different venues/waters? I'd like to have some challenge and make myself a better man with experience. Always room to improve in life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so you've taken the red pill. There's still no reason why you can't get a girlfriend to enjoy. True, maybe it won't last forever, but so what? Maybe it will last six months, maybe it will last 20 years. If it ends, get another one.

Just don't marry her, that solves a lot of the problems right there.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't think of a woman of my generation or younger who isn't an astounding scumbag.

I think women in my parents' generation (pre-hippie) were different. Now? They're a pack of ravening slors.

London NATURAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
dangdang said:
realizing that the problem is with me, not the women
Excellent point!

I'm not sure I sympathise with men who claim, with much internet induced bravado, to have chowed down on the Red Pill. Then in their next post get all hateful and dare I say butt hurt, because of women an their actions. We've all read the wh*re this, wh*re that references by those suffering from 'Butt Hurt Boy Syndrome'.

An while I fully admit to being a noob to all this Red Pill talk, surely it's common sense to let go of the hate and realise it's only holding you back from dealing with the actual situation rationaly.

When I see those nature documentaries on tv, where the crocodile pulls a gazelle into the water, I don't think what a wh*re the croc is. I respect that's what nature has programmed it to do. Some gazelle learn to be mindful of the water, some don't. That's evolution in action.

http://therationalmale.com/2011/10/03/war-brides/
http://therationalmale.com/2012/05/16/hypergamy - doesn't-care/

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we need as men is to be able to:
1) find a safe place in the river to drink ie quality women

Or

2) accept the crocodiles for what they are, and make leather boots out of as many as possible ie field reports

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossfitter said:
Scaramouche & Colossus

Could you define a little further into different venues/waters? I'd like to have some challenge and make myself a better man with experience. Always room to improve in life.

Sure. The best advice I can give you is to broaden your methods. Online dating can be ok, but it is site-dependent and somewhat location-dependent as well. I'd suggest better quality sites than POF, Match, or Cupid...there's a lot more out there these days and many of them are "niche" sites for fitness people, etc.

Another way is to start joining activity groups. If I were still single this is what I would do. Meetup.com has tons of different interests and is not seen as a 'dating' site, even though that's why a lot of people go to meetups. The best part is you meet people---men and women---who have similar interests, and it isn't under a dating pretext so it is more natural. You'll eventually expand your social circle which will expose you to new women.

Lastly I'd forget about nightlife game. If you are JUST looking to slay some poon, then it can be productive for some guys, but it isn't going to redeem your outlook of womanhood. By your nickname I bet you are into fitness, so I would focus on classes, meetups, and even some daygame. Roosh has a great daygame book.

London NATURAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will add that this isn't directed at yourself, more so the mentality, that seems so prevalent. (My thoughts in bold.)
Danger said:
I agree with much of what you say.....however recognizing and dealing with reality does not change the fact that a vast majority of women today are still wh0res.

Recognizing the prevalence of wh0res around us does not make us misogynistic. I think the problem with the mindset above is that the assumption is that

• Men are here saying....."I ran game on this girl and she shot me down. She's a total wh0re". For whatever reason she didn't find me attractive, an I'm going to lash out like a child and call her a wh0re because she didn't buy what I was selling (giving away.) *whispers* Butt Hurt Boy Syndrome *whispers*
  • When in reality, many men here are just recognizing the wh0redom of women in the modern age. The reality is that women are just dating and dealing with relationships like men.
    [*] Ever been in a relationship and covertly swung branches (c0ck 1st into someone else)? Yes women do that too
    [*] Ever spun plates and seen/f*cked other people whilst dating? Yes women do that too.
    [*] Insert your favourite heinous relationship related crime that you've read about online, yes men and women have probably done that too
    Yes it's the insidious permeating effects of feminism and female empowerment. It's not a 1950s Disney'esque eutopia, it's REALITY. Whinging about it.. *whispers* Butt Hurt Boy Syndrome *whispers*

There is a HUGE difference between these two items. Personaly I'm not so sure?
I'm not suggesting it's misogynistic, I don't think that's a dirty word, just an acceptance of certain empirical facts.

If I've seen one thing your average doris takes from feminism, it's empowerment. An whinging and being butt hurt is very very far from the ideal way of displaying postive masculinity. Maybe you agree?

London NATURAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
What we need as men is to be able to:
1) find a safe place in the river to drink ie quality women

Or

2) accept the crocodiles for what they are, and make leather boots out of as many as possible ie field reports
Sounds like doing both is much better solution, play with the crocs when it gets quiet.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh I finally understand your use of the word slor slvt/wh0re combo...

I always thought you guys were referencing the giant demon SLOR from ghostbusters.