Total acceptance of red pill? I'm lost.

London NATURAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger

I hear what you're saying. Although in my estimation what you call wh0redom has been prevalent for atleast 25+ years now (based on my own dating experiences,) and quite likely before that time too.
Now to put that in perspective 25+ years is more than the entire lifetime of many posters. An the purported non-wh0redom 1950s fairytale era you're referring to is arguably covering a time span of 60+ years, an very few posters were even born prior to this time frame.

The ideologies you are talking about, for all intents and purposes, are a Disney fairytale. An certainly not the reality of someone wanting to get there c0ck wet today. An while your public service announcements may be news to some, an hence worthy of merit. My point is that for far too many it's an excuse and encourages a victim mentality.

An the only thing more saddening than the long standing reality, of women (and they are still women) dealing with dating like a 21st century man, is men behaving like 20th century women (do you think women find that attractive?)

But that's just my opinion, an I'm fully aware that we all have often different opinions.

An why should women and men "hide" their sexual partner count. Because it's a sexual market place and we're all indirectly or directly selling something. My rule of thumb, never ask and never tell.

London NATURAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You make many points here so I am going to address them piece by piece I'm only trying to make one point, IMO, your simplistic mantra is both wrong and damaging to men.

I agree that the genie has really been let out of the bottle since feminism really got moving. However the difference between h0rdom today and h0rdom before then is utterly massive Yes the world today and both the men and women in it, are for better and for worse, different from the 1950s. As it was different 50 years before that, an it will be 50 years into the future. An grass is green.. .

This is mainly measurable by the time-line women follow for "settling down". It is no coincidence on how well it lines up with the accelerating rate at which their looks begin their decline. If one of the outcomes of our time is that people settle down later in life, if they choose to settle down at all. That is in my opinion a positive thing for many different reasons

This is where we really differ. My ideologies are merely for men to KNOW what they are getting into. What that all women are wh0res, that's as self defeating as the all men are rapists mantra Sure I would love to have a virgin pristine wife I could trust and that could not go out and get pregnant by another man and foot me with the bill. But in all honesty, we are at the complete opposite of that today. You missed out the bare foot and chained to tje kitchen sink part. But this is just more Disney fairy tales

But at the end of the day, recognizing where we are at now, I am not trying to put the "genie" back in the bottle, but to educate men on the "State of the Union". If you think men in general are aware of this, then you haven't looked at how many are still getting married or how they still think their precious newlywed 32 year old wife has never done anything wrong

Sure some men will take this as a way to cry victimhood, but also many men will stand up and do what's right for them. I would prefer men land in both categories than for men to have no choice or knowledge at all. I would hope you and the rest of men would agree with that choice. And here we are back to my opinion. You say "sure some men will cry victimhood", your simplistic mantra is enabling that. You can't bundle todays gender dynamic up in such a simplistic way. I WOULD PREFER MEN TO KNOW THAT! It isn't a case of agree with my simplistic mantra OR have "no choices or knowledge" as you put it.

You would be shocked at how women find it attractive. It is at this point that I think you gave away the level of indoctrination you have to the modern definition of "equality" or "attraction" I can only assume you misread what I wrote. I would be very shocked if you thought women found "men behaving like 20th century women" attractive

You sidestepped my question. It is why do they hide their count with such a different level of vehemence. I'm not side stepping your question. I'm just not able to answer it with authority, because I don't possess a womb. I'll assume you're implying that women generally have the option to fvck more men, than men have the opportunity to fvck women. The 80/20 adage. Your mantra isn't making men better and hence isn't doing anything to change the adage.
Earlier in the post you listed a number of different paths men took, I'll assume you've chosen the path of the "educator." Can I say, as politely and with the best of intentions, that if my school teacher said "all crocs are wh0res because they eat gazelle", I'd stop listening..

But as I said earlier we all have opinions, although often they're different.

London NATURAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
London,

I wrote an articulate well-reasoned response to your statements......and honestly I am not shocked that your reply is littered with insults, straw-men and essentially labeling me a misogynist.

Your insults only show your inability to discuss the matter rationally and prove that you lack either the information or the knowledge to put forth a proper rebuttal.

Your straw-man argument suggesting I am saying "all girls are h0rs" is especially enlightening, since nowhere did I say that but it is the only way you can backpedal away from your argument without appearing "wrong".

Face it, reality outmatches your attempt at reframing today's scenario as "equal" or "positive" for men. If all you have are insults to my statements instead of educated responses, then it is clear where you stand in regards to it all.
Danger

You are correct in that you only said the vast majority and not all women are wh0res. I wonder if you have a source to confirm this wisdom you purport as fact?

That aside it won't surprise you that I disagree with every word you have said here. Although your feigned indignation has amused me and for that I thank you.

But I won't waste either of our time any further, for fear that you might "neg rep" me again here, for daring to disagree with your dogma. Our messages and sentiment are clear to read.

Ballie57

Don Juan
Reaction score
The women are the red pill swallowers - after all, the feminist movement have indoctrinated them to believe that men are their inferiors and they have a right to do what they want. Even, as in my case my sister cr#ps me out for the slightest thing - such as drinking, getting into pub brawls and picking up young girls.

"My brother hasn't got a wife, so it's my duty to shout at him"

What the fvck, I earn my money and if I choose to spend it in whatever way I want to - so be it as a "born again" bachelor