Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

took me 45 years of looking to find her

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, question? is TRUMP alpha because of his looks? OR his power, personality, and money? He's had 3 or 4 wives hotter than most of this board will ever be with. AND when they get old, he drops their ass and marries a younger woman. I've NEVER heard of a wife of his leaving him for her personal trainer, like you seem sure will happen to us.
He sure as HE!! isn't hitting the gym to build muscle like everyone on this board seems to suggest is the only way to alpha. It may be the only way a young man can compete.... but I bet Donald has better things to do than 20 plus hours a week in the gym

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump's SMV is a 10 my friend. SMV = looks + money + status. But Trump also uses botox, fillers, and hair transplants (although he denies it), though he doesn't need to because he would be a 10 regardless.

I'm with you 100% in forging your financial enterprise foremost, and all other improvements secondary. Unfortunately, for some here, they are not willing to be self-employed like you and I, slaving 70-80 hours a week. So I tailor my advice to the audience.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
What are your thoughts on the underlined question that the rest of the contrarians have evaded?
I'm not one of these "go get a foreign woman" guys, although I have nothing against it. I would say that if the girl gets acclimated into the US culture, she would probably absorb many of the negative feminist qualities of the women we have here, and become unreliable.

With the OP though, prison/con.net, this is some sort of money making scheme with him or something, if he's the right person I'm thinking of. I think that it is included in his plan that she is going to leave him after 10 years or whatever, but in the meantime he gets paid a certain amount of money from her somehow. I haven't really read it in depth enough to understand it.

guru1000 said:
Trump's SMV is a 10 my friend. SMV = looks + money + status. But Trump also uses botox, fillers, and hair transplants (although he denies it), though he doesn't need to because he would be a 10 regardless.
What do you think Trump would rate if he had to go only by looks?

For males, SMV = looks + money + status. For women, SMV = looks, yes?
I don't believe in 10s because to me a 10 is perfection, and no one is perfect. I guess it would be easier for a male to get a 10 though, if he can just pile enough money up to make up for any imperfections.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sodbuster, I think I get the picture. You mentioned you are a self-employed dentist. If you are successful at your age, which based on reading several of your posts I believe you are, your net worth is probably in the low-mid 7-figure range. Which, combined with your denistry status, puts your SMV 1 to potentially 2 pts. higher than the populace.

All I'm getting at is if your total SMV is a 7, don't grab a 9 or 10 offshore. Maybe secure an 8 or lower. Again, these are all assumptions, but you know what I'm getting at. Consider my advice brother. I'm not here to disparage anyone for their choices. I just don't want to see you get railroaded down the road.

I don't believe in 10s because to me a 10 is perfection, and no one is perfect. I guess it would be easier for a male to get a 10 though, if he can just pile enough money up to make up for any imperfections.
Well the scale is 1 to 10, right? So somebody must be a 10 for the scale to be valid. Maybe your scale is 1- 9.9 :)

Reaction score
you can't effing read, apparently. I never said I'm counting on it lasting more than a few years. I'm 62. What I advise is that guys here utilize this opportunity to seize, 100k (cash, no tax or ss) over a 3 year period, and then use that money to create serious investment income, by means of VA loans to turn big old houses into weekly room rentals. Your "forever" marriage is your dream, not mine.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
This is illegal in most 1st world countries.
Haha. Hence, the tag prison/con.net.

Prison, I'm familiar with rooming houses. In the few counties in the US where they are legal, it is a sh8tload of work. And I can guarantee you are not netting 250% annually. If you refute, break down the numbers for me.