Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

took me 45 years of looking to find her

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are limited only by the confines YOU set upon yourself. The above is a sure way to mediocrity at best.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Do we have choices as to the markets we choose and how much wealth we could accumulate?

Took you a few days to come up with this. Ah shut up

just so you know, I don't log everyday, even less during weekends, i'm busy doing things you know

Reaction score
maybe YOU are some wimp that she would DARE try that on, but I am not. She's Filipina, not Thai. Since she'll have paid me (cash, untaxed) 100k in that 3 years, and because her daughter will be just 8 years old, She's not going anywhere in 3 years. :) 6-7 years, MAYBE. I'm 62, and it's quite likely that my health will have failed significantly by age 70, so I might well have to let her go and might well be dead/suicided. I'm not 20 odd, like nearly all you guys here. I'll TAKE 5-6 wonderful years ("only") this late in life. :) Im WARNING you all to get a vasectomy FIRST, and to cache the 30k+ (per year) in the form of gold coins, in holes in the ground, at night, where only YOU know.

do NOT settle for one who's not a dentist or a registered nurse, cause there's 1000's who DO meet those criteria. Don[t bring one here who can't immediately start making at least 50k per year or who won't live on her student loan money (ie, 16k per year, tax free) and give you her entire salary. if she remains in medical field for her career, her loans do not have to be repaid, so it's free money for her.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
We're in the same market. We have the same leads. We have the same resources at our disposal. If the market is not bad for me, why, then, is it bad for you?
Another facile statement.

People do not have the same resources at their disposal.

And even if they did genetics would still heavily come into play.

Your original point still does not make any economic sense and amounts to "I can get hot chicks so why can't the rest of you". It is a humblebrag at best and embarrassingly condescending at worst.

If one can acquire the same product for significantly less effort abroad then why not do so.

Your mistake is assuming that just because a man chooses a girl abroad it suddenly means he is incapable or unwilling to better himself and that if he were to better himself then the US girl would miraculously become a better option for him.

If you're millionaire then it doesn't suddenly mean you should by your Patek Phillipe from the US when you can get a superior model for the same price in Switzerland.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
you guys are talking past each other, obviously marriage oriented people should look elsewhere for a wife, but busting a nut is easy to do in the US.
I agree, they don't disagree all that much. guru1000 does seem to be shaming (guru1000 I agree with your theory, I just think you're talking about spinning plates rather than long term relationships/marriages). I'm not going to hate on someone who goes overseas (especially to Asia) for a wife. We all have an inner longing for that companionship, and at this point, that's the best place to find it, IN GENERAL. There are good women in the US, but they are the minority.

Honestly, if we are going to breed ourselves out of existence, doing it with the Asians is the best route. White and Asian produces some pretty good looking people. Smart too. Black and Asian produces Tiger Woods. Maybe there's something to it?

Reaction score
ethnics mean little or nothing. She's a VERY special lady. I just happened to find her in the Philippines.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
guru1000 does seem to be shaming
I'm shaming men by encouraging them to be the best men they can be?
BeTheChange said:
If you're millionaire then it doesn't suddenly mean you should by your Patek Phillipe from the US when you can get a superior model for the same price in Switzerland.
Why not get a superior model in the U.S., and use the value you attained to secure such model to live an incredible life?
Your original point still does not make any economic sense and amounts to "I can get hot chicks so why can't the rest of you". It is a humblebrag at best and embarrassingly condescending at worst.
I'm sorry my tough love disturbs you. Like I tell my clients, I don't mind twisting your arm and even breaking it, as long as I mend it later with a golden cast.

What do you guys think will happen when you bring your Philippine model back to U.S. and she acclimates. Do you think she will stick around, if you are not augmenting value? Or will you move to the Philippines revolving your life purpose around a woman?

My contention is not where you secure your goods; it is your failing to raise your bar as a result of cheaper goods already attained. Capiche?

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Guru, I understand personally what you are saying, but your premise assumes that the reason a guy can't "acquire" one of these women in the U.S. is because it's something directly and proportionally wrong with their "value". What if it's not the value of the solution along with the guy selling it (the guys in the US) but it's a problem with the market they are being told to sell into (the women of the US)?

This remains me of Sales Managers I had when I first started off my Career. They would lock us in a Call Center and tell us how much we needed to sell, give the rah-rah motivational speech, etc.

But about 80% of the prospects they told us to call were either out of the market, unqualified targets, out of business, didn't fit generic qualifications, and didn't even relate to the products we were offerings. In other words, we had VERY bad leads.

But the Sales Managers we had at the time couldn't see this shyt, which is why I eventually left (as well as a bunch of guys, this is how Sales companies like this experience high turn-over). All the experience gave me was initial experience because you developed your sales style, learned to handle rejections and if you could sell ANY decent amount of volume with the horrific leads you were provided by this company, then you knew you had somewhat of a future in sales. :rolleyes:

What I'm saying Guru is sometimes the market you are being told to sell into, is a bad market, so bad that it's difficult to impossible for even the BEST sales guy to hit quota. Think about it, if the US market of women were so great, why are the Top 1% of guys in the country (the top earning/handsome celebrities) having issues with marriage, divorce, alimony and child support payments?
Outstanding post and comparison. I couldn't agree more. I have success with women domestically and internationally and that's on a regular basis due to travel.

The domestic market is ok, but the international market place can be more challenging (think cultural, language etc) but far more rewarding.

I have never equated a different market for woman, as any type of weakness on my game or person.

It's just a different market.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bringing one back as soon as the paperwork is done. IF she decides to leave me after a couple years? I'm good with that, the prenup will keep me covered. My investment's made NOW will be paying off, and in South Dakota, the length of the marriage determines how much of a shot they get at your assets WITHOUT a pre nup.

Besides, women are stupid, they see me with HOTTER than them for 3 years, they will want to see what I'm all about IF she leaves....

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
Im WARNING you all to get a vasectomy FIRST, and to cache the 30k+ (per year) in the form of gold coins, in holes in the ground, at night, where only YOU know.
Is it just me, or is this gold coin idea kind of intriguing? I mean who woudn't want to have some real, easy to keep safe assest, that are not held in an electronic account? Somthing tangible?

Anyone know more about this? Seems like a very unique idea and not one I've heard before.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm shaming men by encouraging them to be the best men they can be?
Not every man is willing to spend all his life becoming a man who a hot woman want , lets say I am writer , and for a hot woman I am boring person , to change that it require a lot of efforts and giving up a lot of thing I enjoy it . so your theory is wrong , not every man can be the man that hot women desire , put aside genetic and age . and remember you have limited time in this life , you cant waist it improving your self instead of living it .

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't want to go to the trouble of being what American women want me to be. It would mean $20-30k or maybe 50k car upgrade. Because they aren't bright enough to realize that a car is transportation.... nothing more. A couple k a year in clothes, because they don't realize "clothes don't make the man". etc., etc. Instead, I can invest and make money, retire, and do whatever the he11 I feel like every day I feel like it

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with S B on this one. Asian girl s generally have a better attitude to marriage. They expect to put the work in Its a partnership not a takeover. And it seems a bit safer to treat them better too probably coz they work so hard they appreciate a bit of kindness. In short less drama less overhead.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I am about to say, most will disagree with. Some will be outraged. But frankly, I don't give a damn. I'm only interested in giving you advice that works, not advice that pleases you.

If you live in the US and grab a girl offshore of higher SMV, it will be just a matter of time before she acclimates to US and leaves you. The sexual marketplace takes no prisoners. What I would do instead especially at the age of 50+ is invest 10k per year into myself. Here is what I would recommend to attain 4 pts+ onto your SMV:

Go to a board-certified plastic surgeon and do the following (if necessary):

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation: 8-10k (one time)
Ultherapy: 3k every two years
Sculptra or other volumizers: 2k per year
Botox: 1500 per year

Go to a HRT doctor and get the following:

Test and hgh (offshore): 2-3k per year

Now compare the cost of 8-10k per year on yourself vs your future divorce costs, that is monies going to your soon-to-be ex-wife. Moreover, now that you are a stud, you are not forced into a marriage contract with your hot offshore wife. Instead, you keep a harem of 9s domestically at will or settle down unmarried.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
What I would do instead especially at the age of 50+ is invest 10k per year into myself. Here is what I would recommend to attain 4 pts+ onto your SMV:
Add FOUR points (or more) to your SMV with plastic surgery? In your 50s?
So if I'm a 7 now I'll be an 11? At 55 or whatever?
Not bloody likely.

Even if I were interested in having surgery on my body to please women (which I'm not), have you seen how fake some people look with plastic surgery? You can't replace real youth with plastic surgery. Maybe we'll be there someday, but we're not there yet.

Anyway, I've been using cohabitation as a replacement for marriage for years. I'm sure it's not for everyone, but it's worked well for me.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko, seem to be flying off the handle lately without reading the context of what is being written. Are you OK buddy--or is that menopause? Maybe you should look to that TRT we discussed in the other thread.

We have men on this thread marrying women offshore of higher SMV and bringing them to the U.S. What's wrong with volumizers and Botox to augment appearance for those who need it? Or rhinoplasty/chin augmentation to balance facial aesthetics? Or Ultherapy to tighten up the skin naturally? These are not facelifts which distort the face. Explain why these self-improvement augmentations are bad but marrying an offshore wife of higher SMV and bringing her back to the U.S. is the better option.

If you can secure women of your liking domestically without improvements, great. But that's not the subject matter at hand.

Further, common sense would dictate that if you are a 7 already, you couldn't achieve an 11. But maybe you need that spelled out.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Zekko, seem to be flying off the handle lately without reading the context of what is being written. Are you OK buddy--or is that menopause? Maybe you should look to that TRT we discussed in the other thread.

We have men on this thread marrying women offshore of higher SMV and bringing them to the U.S. What's wrong with volumizers and Botox to augment appearance for those who need it? Or rhinoplasty/chin augmentation to balance facial aesthetics? Or Ultherapy to tighten up the skin naturally? These are not facelifts which distort the face. Explain why these self-improvement augmentations are bad but marrying an offshore wife of higher SMV and bringing her back to the U.S. is the better option.

If you can secure women of your liking domestically without improvements, great. But that's not the subject matter at hand.

Further, common sense would dictate that if you are a 7 already, you couldn't achieve an 11. But maybe you need that spelled out.
what is the problem with "augmentation" and botox? trying to inflict pain on my body to please some fake woman comes to my mind, plus its far more easier you take the money you would use on "augmentation" and do some travelling, also take note its more harder to change a behavior in a short time, plus you also consider the dude will go 100% beta with the foreign girl and not keep his frame with a less entitled annoying *****, sure he can find annoying entitled ***** foreign girl, but then the problem will be more of him not choosing well and in that case don't matter where he goes.

but I need to ask, guru, why defending so much the woman on U.S.? he is not the first US guy to marry woman outside North america and won't be the last

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
what is the problem with "augmentation" and botox? trying to inflict pain on my body to please some fake woman comes to my mind,
LOL. This is your grand rebuttal, really?

Last I checked injections were anesthetized. But let's make believe facial injections involved pain. I find it extremely funny that some of you will spend hundreds of hours per year in the gym and others will spend hundreds of hours per year complaining about women--and have little success with women--but when it comes to drowning in 8s and 9s at your beck and call with the caveat that you spend 30-45 minutes a year on your face, you rebut with, "Oh no. I am not touching my face!" Fvcken hilarious!

Although both have great physiques, if I had a choice to look like this at 70--or--this at 60, I would choose the former every time. Hint: The former's face and body are not natural. The latter's face, not body, is natural.

I understand if you wish to grab an offshore woman with close to, equal, or lower SMV, as offshore women have stronger family values. But it seems that a few of you are evading my simple question. So I will repeat and underline it this time:

What do you think will happen when your offshore wife of higher SMV acclimates to US soil; do you think she will stick around if your SMV continues to be considerably lower?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
No need to get insulting just because we've been on the opposite side of a few subjects lately.

Anyway, a lot of plastic surgery techniques seem to be kind of hit and miss. They might look good, or you may turn out looking like a fake freak. I certainly don't think they take the place of actual youth. I'm not totally against them, although they're not something that interests me. At my age, just waking up in the morning is a surprise gift, lol.

The main thing about your post that raised my eyebrows was saying you could add four or more points to your SMV with plastic surgery. I think that sounds very, very optimistic, unless maybe you are hideous to begin with. I think you would be lucky to gain one or two points by hitting the gym hard.

I don't think even a chick getting a boob job could add that many points to her SMV. Bigger boobs could get her extra attention I'm sure, although I would prefer natural in the vast majority of cases.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough, but the 4pt was in reference to both physique and face; hence the suggestion to see a HRT physician.

What are your thoughts on the underlined question that the rest of the contrarians have evaded?