Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much pointless complaining from men these days

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if you were a dark-complexioned or yellow-skinned man from The 50s-well into The 70s, you could look forward to frequently being denied a meal in many a restaurant throughout the nation on account of your skin color, hair, and facial features, as well as accommodations in many hotels. The less said about the many professions you were denied access to if you weren't a pasty-colored guy, the better. And dating? Be prepared to either confine yourself to women of your own color or/and ethnicity, or risk physical assault/possibly murder if you dared to love a women who didn't share your complexion and heritage

The next time Doc Brown is in the neighborhood, have him loan you The DeLorean for a few days, and take a trip back to The 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Let us know how well you functioned without your Smartphone, Spotify, peak cable TV, The Internet more generally, etc etc
What time in America would you consider alright?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pre-Colonial Days were reportedly a blast, especially if you enjoyed hunting Megafauna to extinction
Seriously speaking, I asked.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst part about it is that we are complaining about women that are not worth anything beyond a one-night stand to quench a dry spell.
I believe male boomers were the first generation of men to absolve authority over their wives and daughters to produce an abundance of little slvts, or as my friend called them, bl0wjob queens, in successive generations. Definitely they produced the first wave of women who would become who I call “professional girlfriends”.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I believe male boomers were the first generation of men to absolve authority over their wives and daughters to produce an abundance of little slvts, or as my friend called them, bl0wjob queens, in successive generations. Definitely they produced the first wave of women who would become who I call “professional girlfriends”.
What "authority" do we think we had over our wives and daughters in the past? Is the problem today that, while we can still say to them "Honeybun, stop leaving your lingerie hanging up in the bathroom when the VP of our hedgefund stops by for coffee", we can no longer throw them out in the snow for burning the lasagna one too many times?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously speaking, I asked.
Every era in human history has difficulties. I'm getting old enough now to remember how often people in The 90s b-tched and groaned over how much better things supposedly were in The 70s

That may have been true, for those who view polyester leisure suits as the pinnacle of menswear, consider Tony Orlando and Dawn their jam, and relish ending up with a gut full of pubes, each time they go down on a chick. Brazilians didn't become ubiquitous till around '98 or so

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The result of what we have today stems from the failure of male boomers and their parenting generations.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every era in human history has difficulties. I'm getting old enough now to remember how often people in The 90s b-tched and groaned over how much better things supposedly were in The 70s

That may have been true, for those who view polyester leisure suits as the pinnacle of menswear, consider Tony Orlando and Dawn their jam, and relish ending up with a gut full of pubes, each time they go down on a chick. Brazilians didn't become ubiquitous till around '98 or so
We wear rose colored glasses for the past. People are forgetting about the "Milkman's or Postman's kid joke", Groupies, Rolling Stone, Taming of the Shrew, and etc. Like I brought up to @SW15, women have always been like this, but we are blessed with technology today to help us catch the BS upfront as evidence.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What "authority" do we think we had over our wives and daughters in the past? Is the problem today that, while we can still say to them "Honeybun, stop leaving your lingerie hanging up in the bathroom when the VP of our hedgefund stops by for coffee", we can no longer throw them out in the snow for burning the lasagna one too many times?
There were times in the past, the world over, in which dealing with, sometimes violently, with male interlopers and inappropriate suitors for one’s daughter was acceptable. Excommunication was done too. And communities approved of such action and law enforcement tacitly looked the other way. My own grandfather scared the sh-t out of my aunt for associating with the wrong guy. He also once assaulted a man for threatening my uncle. We know what would happen to such a man defending his family now.

Adulterous women were historically looked upon as rock bottom.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were times in the past, the world over, in which dealing with, sometimes violently, with male interlopers and inappropriate suitors for one’s daughter was acceptable. Excommunication was done too. And communities approved of such action and law enforcement tacitly looked the other way. My own grandfather scared the sh-t out of my aunt for associating with the wrong guy. He also once assaulted a man for threatening my uncle. We know what would happen to such a man defending his family now.

They still are aside from wanting to put them to death.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They still are aside from wanting to put them to death.
I’m not into that, though I think it’s acceptable for a husband to deal with a man pursuing his wife.

I don’t apply these rules for most “boyfriends and girlfriends” and “LTR’s” as I think all is fair in most, though not all, as they are usually worthless situations.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

And homicide was a far more regular occurrence, back in these "glory days", than it is here in this alleged Post-Industrial dystopia that both The Manosphere AND The Woke Left insist we live in now

Our current nostalgia for times where the lives of men were, for the most part, brutish and truncated is nothing less than bizarre

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
We wear rose colored glasses for the past. People are forgetting about the "Milkman's or Postman's kid joke", Groupies, Rolling Stone, Taming of the Shrew, and etc. Like I brought up to @SW15, women have always been like this, but we are blessed with technology today to help us catch the BS upfront as evidence.
We can trace all this back to antiquity

At the risk of being redundant, life was much simpler when we were saying what we meant and meaning what we say in Plain Language, instead of mimicking The Woke Left, by communicating exclusively in deliberately opaque jargon/buzzwords... Red/Blue/Purple/Black/Orange/Magenta Pills, Feminine Primary Social Order. Don't even get me started on all this Gynocentrism nonsense. To say nothing of devoting most of our waking hours to groaning over how f-cked up women are, and lamenting their "failure" to change, while expending very little energy on discussing how we're going to help ourselves, in concrete, tangible ways

Same way Woke Warriors's idea of a fun time = Babbling about a White CIS Heteronormative Ableist Ageist Capitalistic Patriarchy, which apparently exists solely to oppress BIPOCs, People Who Menstruate, and members of the LQBQTXYZ community. Or incessantly griping over how racist White people are, and bemoaning the fact that none of that groaning transforms every last Caucasian in America into Atticus Finch

Last edited:
Reaction score

>any girl of any value whatever would not marry a guy who would go after a cheatee

I’m not into that, though I think it’s acceptable for a husband to deal with a man pursuing his wife.

I don’t apply these rules for most “boyfriends and girlfriends” and “LTR’s” as I think all is fair in most, though not all, as they are usually worthless situations.
which brings me to my point. Things are better than ever. I'm sure this guy believes in all sorts of government but hypocritically "anarchy". This results in a shift in culture where the biggest gangster gets the woman & gets to defend his "right" to her.
As i said, things are better than ever-not getting ass? well i guess ur a
>CUCK

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which brings me to my point. Things are better than ever. I'm sure this guy believes in all sorts of government but hypocritically "anarchy". This results in a shift in culture where the biggest gangster gets the woman & gets to defend his "right" to her.
I am raising my own children. So by definition I’m not a cuck.

I’d like much less government.

Actually the biggest gangster is one archetype who gets many women in sexual anarchy (big man culture), which is what we have now.

Yes, some things of the current day are good. The abolishment of male authority isn’t one of them. It’s fine if you think otherwise.

Next time you can ask me my thoughts on some matters instead of assuming. I’ll likely answer.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our current nostalgia for times where the lives of men were, for the most part, brutish and truncated is nothing less than bizarre
I don’t have such nostalgia. This might be the fifth time you have taken my writings out of context. I think our communication styles clash. You are an intelligent and well-written man; I’ll give you that.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t have such nostalgia. This might be the fifth time you have taken my writings out of context. Apparently we are not a good fit for conversation; so I won’t respond to you anymore. You are an intelligent and well-written man; I’ll give you that.

And I, in turn, appreciate the compliment. If you don't harbor some nostalgia for the days where a guy "having authority over his wives and children" meant he was free to violently assault, or even kill, another man he so much as perceived to be a threat, why did you bring this up?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
>any girl of any value whatever would not marry a guy who would go after a cheatee

>CUCK
Let's give the doom and groomers credit where it's due... Our society IS filled with problems, many of the quite serious and worthy of remedying. Such as

Our species has also overcome far more dire obstacles

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst part about it is that we are complaining about women that are not worth anything beyond a one-night stand to quench a dry spell.
I will say in the defense of men, there are a lot of guys who grew up in fatherless homes. They never got to see what a real man is like growing up. Christianity&the Bible had it right about sex before&after Marriage. There is a reason Andrew Tate blew up a few years ago, lotta lost young men out there. Just go on these Redpill videos or redditt it's truly sad man. like I'm not joking it's sad

The crazier thing is you think complaining is bad now, give it another 5 years when record inflation hits, A lotta men will be angry and that's when shyt is gonna hit the fan. There is a reason why gangrapes happen in India....DYOR!