Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much pointless complaining from men these days

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the frustration with dating because it can be challenging and is meant to be a journey filled with highs and lows. What is annoying, however, is hearing men complain about trivial matters that are unlikely to change or could easily be replaced with other concerns, and it seems to be getting worse. At the end of the day, we are all pursuing the same women, whether it's at a university, bar, online dating platform, grocery store, mall, or elsewhere—and someone is fvcking them. If you genuinely believe that altering the world to the extent that it negatively affects civil rights, civil liberties, life expectancy, overall health, national and international stability, and peace is the solution to your female problems, then there's a serious problem at hand. You are not struggling because of 'Chad & Tyrone,' Instagram, Tinder, Joe Biden, Feminism, TikTok, or any other external factors. You are struggling because your attitude and demeanor is akin to fresh dog shvt in the summer sun. My advice? Take a six-month hiatus from dating and any content related to the 'manosphere' on the internet to recalibrate your mindset.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you genuinely believe that altering the world to the extent that it negatively affects civil rights, civil liberties, life expectancy, overall health, national and international stability, and peace is the solution to your female problems, then there's a serious problem at hand.
The Deep State is your friend, Corn. Never forget that.

And, if you're not happy with the way things in the world are headed, you're an incel.

Right, Corn?

If you're on the top of a sinking ship, you're not on a sinking ship - you're on the top.

Obey the Narrative.

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the frustration with dating because it can be challenging and is meant to be a journey filled with highs and lows. What is annoying, however, is hearing men complain about trivial matters that are unlikely to change or could easily be replaced with other concerns, and it seems to be getting worse. At the end of the day, we are all pursuing the same women, whether it's at a university, bar, online dating platform, grocery store, mall, or elsewhere—and someone is fvcking them. If you genuinely believe that altering the world to the extent that it negatively affects civil rights, civil liberties, life expectancy, overall health, national and international stability, and peace is the solution to your female problems, then there's a serious problem at hand. You are not struggling because of 'Chad & Tyrone,' Instagram, Tinder, Joe Biden, Feminism, TikTok, or any other external factors. You are struggling because your attitude and demeanor is akin to fresh dog shvt in the summer sun. My advice? Take a six-month hiatus from dating and any content related to the 'manosphere' on the internet to recalibrate your mindset.
I agree with you, at some point we all have fallen in the victim mindset trap.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not struggling because of 'Chad & Tyrone,' Instagram, Tinder, Joe Biden, Feminism, TikTok, or any other external factors.
I am able to identify with the point that you're making. The point has some validity. Internal factors are relevant.

At the same time, external factors have relevance as well. The mating marketplace has changed in the last 25 years. Roughly 25 years ago is when I first started to get involved in the mating market, although my first 6 years of it were on a high school campus and a college campus. Campuses are somewhat different from the working world type mating environment.

In the last 25 years, women have achieved more abundance of prospects as a result of dating/swipe apps, social media, and smartphones. As a result of such abundance, the 'Chad and Tyrone' thing became more of an issue. Mid-tier men have struggled more since women have had more abundance. A woman in the 5-6 range in the late 20th Century was more inclined to settle with a man in the 5-6 range before she got more abundance from swipe apps and social media platforms.

Feminism brought more women into workplaces and that replaced the need for a beta male provider type. Millennial women born in the 1980s came of age after the wave of changes brought on by Second Wave Feminism (early 1960s - late 1980s feminism). A large perentage of Boomer women born in the late 1940s and 1950s entered the workplace with Second Wave Feminism in the 1970s and early 1980s. However, many women spent their formative years before the rise of Second Wave Feminism and still had regard for the provider male. Fewer Boomer women went to college and a good portion of Boomer women with less than a bachelor's degree still thought a provider male had value. A Millennial woman born in the 1980s (now reaching middle age) was more likely to get a bachelor's degree or higher and be able to fully support herself with her white collar job, thus not needing a beta male provider type.

It's not a valid point to say that external factors can be completely ignored.

My advice? Take a six-month hiatus from dating and any content related to the 'manosphere' on the internet to recalibrate your mindset.
This advice can make sense for some but it's not even close to the biggest problem overall.

The men who are far more likely to need something like a 3-6 month self-improvement break from dating are blue pilled beta males rather than red and black pilled guys. While I agree that there are red and black pilled guys who go too far down the rabbit hole of the red pill and the black pill, a blue pilled ideology is more dangerous than a red pilled or a black pilled ideology.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the solution to this age-old problem of men complaining too much is to make a post on the Internet to complain about it :rofl:

Personally, I'm not struggling with women. Every successful organism must adapt to its environment and I have adapted to mine. But that doesn't mean that I have to become a vegetable and unthinkingly accept the social order that is being pushed on me just because I can still get my d!ck wet.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that they do play in to factor and can be quite frustrating. Yes, mid-tier men had some advantages back in the day, but they still had to deal with a dating market that was extremely locally based, Chad and Tyrone existed back then too AKA the milkman, traditional patriarchal duties like working from dusk to dawn, having kids at an early age, willing to die for your family at any given notice, and etc.

The good news is that it is not that hard to separate yourself from a mid-tier man and filter out the toxic women. I rarely encounter these hyper feminists or rude career women and cleat chasers & Chad/Tyrone chasers are pretty easy to spot and filter out.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm not struggling with women. Every successful organism must adapt to its environment and I have adapted to mine. But that doesn't mean that I have to become a vegetable and unthinkingly accept the social order that is being pushed on me just because I can still get my d!ck wet.
Getting your d!ck wet is not that hard. In fact, this is the easiest time in human history for the average man to have meaningless sex, so that is not an accomplishment at all. Men are struggling with finding a relationship with a girl that meets their standards. I agree that some men have unreasonable standards, but they do have a point with the quality of available women out there.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Life is challenging. Advancing your career is challenging. Becoming financially well off is challenging. Staying in shape is challenging.

Why do men expect dating to be easy? Either they can accept the challenge head on or go cry to Mommy, makes no difference to me

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This argument is as old as time.

The ancient stoics recommended differentiating between what you can control, and improving it, and what you can't control and not letting it bother you.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree that by now most complaints are well known. I've heard it all, seen it all by now. I've also stopped watching redpill content, because it's extremely repetitive.

Its time for solutions.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men complain of women not being relationship material yet these are the same men who jump on a ONS any day when given an opportunity with a 4/10 and they don't want to put in effort for actual dates. Men complain of women being terrible humans but the only women that interests these men are ones with mental illness' because they're more exciting. Men complain of women being shallow when these men themselves don't look their best, yet when asked about their standards, they want a model. Men complain of women being gold diggers when they got absolutely nothing going for them. Men want a stay at home mom that cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids when these same men only make 50k. Men will want a low body count girl when they themselves have a body count through the roof. Any time theres deep resentment or an emphasis on complaints, it's usually just due to a lack of self awareness and just plain hypocrisy. It's also a victim mindset and it's always easier to be a victim than to work for what you want.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am able to identify with the point that you're making. The point has some validity. Internal factors are relevant.

At the same time, external factors have relevance as well. The mating marketplace has changed in the last 25 years. Roughly 25 years ago is when I first started to get involved in the mating market, although my first 6 years of it were on a high school campus and a college campus. Campuses are somewhat different from the working world type mating environment.

In the last 25 years, women have achieved more abundance of prospects as a result of dating/swipe apps, social media, and smartphones. As a result of such abundance, the 'Chad and Tyrone' thing became more of an issue. Mid-tier men have struggled more since women have had more abundance. A woman in the 5-6 range in the late 20th Century was more inclined to settle with a man in the 5-6 range before she got more abundance from swipe apps and social media platforms.

Feminism brought more women into workplaces and that replaced the need for a beta male provider type. Millennial women born in the 1980s came of age after the wave of changes brought on by Second Wave Feminism (early 1960s - late 1980s feminism). A large perentage of Boomer women born in the late 1940s and 1950s entered the workplace with Second Wave Feminism in the 1970s and early 1980s. However, many women spent their formative years before the rise of Second Wave Feminism and still had regard for the provider male. Fewer Boomer women went to college and a good portion of Boomer women with less than a bachelor's degree still thought a provider male had value. A Millennial woman born in the 1980s (now reaching middle age) was more likely to get a bachelor's degree or higher and be able to fully support herself with her white collar job, thus not needing a beta male provider type.

This advice can make sense for some but it's not even close to the biggest problem overall.

The men who are far more likely to need something like a 3-6 month self-improvement break from dating are blue pilled beta males rather than red and black pilled guys. While I agree that there are red and black pilled guys who go too far down the rabbit hole of the red pill and the black pill, a blue pilled ideology is more dangerous than a red pilled or a black pilled ideology.
The ‘empowerment’ of women hasn’t been all bad. I think the increased confidence of women has made them more aggressive and forward with men. And that’s a good thing.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This argument is as old as time.

The ancient stoics recommended differentiating between what you can control, and improving it, and what you can't control and not letting it bother you.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Yup. Recently, in modern interpretations of Stoicism the scholars/academics have developed the "trichotomy of control" as opposed to the original dichotomy of control from Epictetus. Some things are right on the line of what can be controlled that shouldn't be overlooked.

I do think a surprising amount of things do fall under our control. Not just our personal control, but controlling the environment, including the social/cultural environment. I think it's completely valid to complain about Tiktok especially you can help convince people to get off of it by pointing out why it's so detestable. I literally will chastise every single girl I meet who uses it and try my best to explain why they shouldn't use it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dang that is a good chronology of modern feminism. You probably know more about feminism than the average chick that calls herself a feminist lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These boards are an escape from reality. What people vent about is not necessarily how they are in real life. I complain a lot about modernity on these forums but if you met me in real life you would notice that im always laughing and chilling.

We use this forum to vent to brothers that wont call us crazy. This is therapy for men. Sometimes we have stupid ego battles on these forums but overall we are blessed that this place exists.

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree that by now most complaints are well known. I've heard it all, seen it all by now. I've also stopped watching redpill content, because it's extremely repetitive.

Its time for solutions.
I've spent a good amount of time trying to re-evaluate my purpose in life now that I'm "middle-aged" and I have found a lot of satisfaction in trying to pass on some of the wisdom I pick up and have learned from these types of forums among other places. I know it's easy to complain and it seems like a daunting battle to try to fix anything about society, but I still have seen in my own circle how much of an impact just talking about this stuff with younger men helps. There are a lot of men out there that don't have anyone to look up to and I don't claim to be some wise sage, but I think we can agree that there are very few Don Juans in the day to day life. I'm referring to the overall balance of a man and not just his ability to snag a girl and get a fun night out of it. So as far as solutions go, I try to learn what I can from the nuggets of gold here and help whoever is willing to listen in my day to day interactions. Anyone else seeing any progress in their social circle?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not struggling because of 'Chad & Tyrone,'Feminism
It’s a woman’s DNA to share an Alpha than have a Beta all to herself. If society allowed this to happen, women would only marry and get pregnant with top Alphas, the Kings, the Presidents, the Leaders of Countries, the rich and genetically blessed men. Then the Betas would have to no one to have sex with, marry, have a family, have children with. The Betas would have no incentive to work and produce for society. Nothing would get done and society would not move forward.

In order to prevent this, it was put in place to not let Alphas have 10 wives and give Betas a chance. And in order to give Betas a chance, and for society to move forward, women’s reproductive choices and mating choices had to be restricted. What would then happen? Women would marry at 18, had to be virgins before marriage, and would be shamed if they expressed their sexuality. Women could not divorce easily and would be shamed by society if they did. 25 year old single women? Leftover. Divorced woman? She is used goods. These rules were in place by society to CONTROL women, To have any type of stable functioning society, women had to be controlled, not men.

Now, women have fought to express their sexuality, have power, have all rights men have. But now society is seeing the result of it. Women can’t married when older because no one wants them, Betas have no incentive to work because of used up women. What are seeing now with all these apps and tech and freedom of sexuality, is womens true nature.

So I don’t think men are struggling too much because of Chad and Tyrone, they have always existed, like Kings in the past. Men are struggling because they are not getting the purest youngest form of the woman, along with the fact that said woman can destroy the man’s life if she wishes to.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It’s a woman’s DNA to share an Alpha than have a Beta all to herself. If society allowed this to happen, women would only marry and get pregnant with top Alphas, the Kings, the Presidents, the Leaders of Countries, the rich and genetically blessed men. Then the Betas would have to no one to have sex with, marry, have a family, have children with. The Betas would have no incentive to work and produce for society. Nothing would get done and society would not move forward.

In order to prevent this, it was put in place to not let Alphas have 10 wives and give Betas a chance. And in order to give Betas a chance, and for society to move forward, women’s reproductive choices and mating choices had to be restricted. What would then happen? Women would marry at 18, had to be virgins before marriage, and would be shamed if they expressed their sexuality. Women could not divorce easily and would be shamed by society if they did. 25 year old single women? Leftover. Divorced woman? She is used goods. These rules were in place by society to CONTROL women, To have any type of stable functioning society, women had to be controlled, not men.

Now, women have fought to express their sexuality, have power, have all rights men have. But now society is seeing the result of it. Women can’t married when older because no one wants them, Betas have no incentive to work because of used up women. What are seeing now with all these apps and tech and freedom of sexuality, is womens true nature.

So I don’t think men are struggling too much because of Chad and Tyrone, they have always existed, like Kings in the past. Men are struggling because they are not getting the purest youngest form of the woman, along with the fact that said woman can destroy the man’s life if she wishes to.
I love this guy