Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too many girls - a success story!

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
How many of these girls are HB8+?
Warrior74 said:
honestly, because at your core, you're a hater. Instead of congratulating the man, you want to rate and knock his success, i can feel it from you, negativity. Everyone knows that success leads to success. Sometimes you have to climb a ladder, start with some 5s and work your way up to 8s. But even if that is this guys case, 1. he doesn't have to anwser to you, and 2. if he ever checked your post history he wouldn't want to,3. What the **** do you care what quality of poon another man is getting, 4. where are your field reports. 5. don't be a hater, congratulate the man on being happy.
You are reading way too much into the one line I wrote, check yourself.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
You are reading way too much into the one line I wrote, check yourself.
no he is not
most of your posts reek of naivety and KJism, talking about things that dont really matter

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid76 said:
Wow thanks for all the feedback guys. I appreciate it. For the record I'm flattered that Warrior74 and DaveNJuan like my post. I enjoy reading your posts as well. Trader, for what its worth I'd say that most of the girls are at least a 7 some worse most better. But beauty is common isn't it? I'd go down a few 'beauty points' in exchange for 'brain points' lol.

Ronny X. Way to go! Glad I inspired you to write your own success story.

PS I just got a book called 'Think and Grow Rich' which is all about visualising what you want and going after it with the right mindset.
Kind of like what we're all doing here. Great book. It reinforces my idea that what you THINK you'll get or deserve IS exactly what you'll get.
If you think girls don't like you, they won't. If you assume they do want you, your odds are greatly increased.

Cheers!

Wow! It's always refreshing to see people like you around instead of bitter failures complaining about how women fail them, etc.. :)

Another thing: Do you think you getting more mature by age might have anything to do with this? ..

edit: didn't realize the thread was 2 months OLD!

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to read these stories......
I'm almost twice as old as alot of posters on here, so I have the advantage of looking back in hindsight.
I used to be the biggest chump. So scared to talk to girls. Now basically I am at a point where if I can arrange a first date w/ someone, 7/10 they'll end up in my bed. 9/10 I'll at least make out w/ them.
So what changed ? I'm still the same person I was years ago. I basically look the same.
I think that part of it is that I come accross as having my S@#t together. I project that I am happy w/ the way my life is and the direction I'm taking it. I think that when I was younger I somehow projected this attitude that if she accepted going out w/ me, my world would vastly improve, if she rejected me, my world would end. My happiness depended on her decision.
Now, I carry the attitude that she has hopped on my train that is going through her town, and that she is welcome to come along, but I'm not stopping just for her.
When I meet a chick, I try and get her to my place ASAP. Not because I want to f##K her (well, yeah I do...), but because I want her to see my world.....Now I do have a very cool pad, and I'm sure that helps somewhat, but I've arranged my living space to reflect my intrests, thereby showing her that I'm an interesting guy.
Women want escape. If you can somehow make her time w/ you an "escape" for her, you'll achieve more success.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Positivity is the key to this game. It is so simple.

So many people want to make this game too complicated and they drown in the details. Sure the details hold some merit but it's not the right place to focus on in the beginning.

Contrary to what someone said earlier. Don't look for anything "more" with any of these women yet. Stay in the zone and learn. This is a time of growth. Settling with one woman starts a whole new and different process of learning. There is lots of time for that.

Great post and have fun!

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP -- This is great man I really appreciate the post you wrote here. I think you are 100% moving in the right direction regarding thought and dress and the way that you carry yourself. You have to believe that you are a great man which we all are.

Regarding complementing dress: You are so spot on with this. I have found that a few sets of tighter fitting clothes, understanding my own genetic profile, make a big difference. Think that most clothes are made standardized in a factory when people all have such unique body types. Back in the day clothing was tailormade to fit your dimensions. Today we shove our bodies into clothes of various proportions, mostly for fashion. Feeling good in clothes that highlight your assets is definitely the right approach.

You've inspired me to write a post about Thoughts....power of them...congratulations man keep doing what you are doing, enjoy the women that you can, pick and choose the ones you want to invest more time with and see what fruits -- you have the right to be choosy but be respectful.

A DJ has his own self-respect and doesn't belittle the people around him to elevate himself. He already knows he is elevated. You sir are elevating yourself in your own ways, you will have the ability to make choices that are right for you and you only.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ronny_x said:
Hi everyone,

I just registered to make this one first and maybe last post. I am from Germany so no native speaker, please excuse my English. I hope it's comprehensible. But I thought about making this post for a month now and seeing this thread inspired me to finally do it.

I want to add another success story to this thread. My own.

I am 29. I lost my virginity last month. I started to lurk this forum about a year ago.

I had a different starting point than the poster. I have a masters degree, a good job, am 6 feet tall. And because of your advice I bulked up a bit, am weighting 175 pounds. I still have my hair. I guess I am OK looking.

But still I was virgin until last month. I had (and to some extend still have) serious self-worth and confidence issues.

In 2003 I had met a girl in a club, and took her to a date the next weekend. Date was pretty crappy as she was foreign and we could barely talk. But she agreed to come to my place. We kissed, I undressed her, we got on my bed. I put a condom on and tried to **** her. I couldn't. She seemed very inexperienced herself, didn't really help, I was totally unsure how to do it. I went limb. It was awful. I was devastated. But the story is not over. She gave me another chance, we met again another day and – it didn't work. After that I couldn't stand her sight anymore, every good feeling I had for her turned to the opposite the second I realized I will continue to be a virgin my 22 years. I am just glad I didn't know by then it would take another seven years to finally get laid, I would literally have killed myself.

I didn't date girls for the next five years. I went to university and became a world of warcraft addict for about two years. I still went to a club now and then, and eventually made out with a girl when I was really drunk. But nothing else happened.

Looking back the turning point was an event that happened last year: Two cute girls rang on my door. On a Saturday night at 10 pm. I had two friends at my apartment for playing video games. The first think that I felt when I opened the door was: fear. They asked for a bottle opener, I gave it to them, nothing happened, I never saw them again. But what kept circling my mind was this: I will never get laid as long as the first emotion I have towards every slightly attractive woman is fear.

That's when I started to search the internet for advice on how to overcome this fear. That's how I found this site that changed my life for the better.

As I knew my greatest problem was my inner game I started to work on that. I bulked up, I stopped playing video-games, I bought new clothes that I felt more comfortable in. I tried to stop worrying about getting laid and being a virgin. I made steps towards one of my lifetime goals: to live in another county, the US.

But I still felt I couldn't approach a woman when I am not totally drunk and it just “happens”. So this January I went to a club alone for the first time ever. And for the first time ever approached a girl with full awareness of doing so. So I stood at the bar of the club and saw two girls, one looking at me. I walked over to the girl and asked if she wants to dance. She said: no. I walked away to another part of the club. I never felt so good. Now I know that this opener is horrible and will never work, but that night I learned that I can keep cool even I get flat out rejected. I unsuccessfully approached two more girls that night and went home.

The next best thing that happened this year was that a friend of mine who's a natural and likes to party moved to my city this year. We went to clubs a lot this year. At the beginning he would open sets and would drag me into them so that I could start talking to one of the girls. And this worked, I got a few numbers, make-outs, some first dates, one second, but still not there. But with every number, every approach and every date my confidence grew.

And I have to admit I became a misogynist. I have been flaked, **** tested, everything. I had dates canceled only two hours upfront. I feel like every time a woman flakes with a stupid excuse another bit of the old shy, caring-too-much-what-woman-think-of-me nice guy dies. I don't know where this will take me.

So cut to this September, I had some dates, some make-outs, but am still a virgin. I met a female coworker from another location at a training, and when I was working in the city of that location for two weeks I told her so and see suggested I could join the after-work drinking they do every Thursday. I had no intentions for anything, I just wanted to not sit alone in that city in my hotel room and just tried to meet some colleagues from my company. So after the drinking most of the other colleagues left, she stayed and suggested to go to a club. I said OK. The rest of the colleagues also declined to go so it was just the two of us. I already knew from her body language and her blushing when I talked to her that this was probably no accident. So at the club we started to dance, danced closer, I kissed her, and she said OK when I asked her to go to my hotel room.

In the hotel room we made out, I lay her on the bed and undressed her. I was limb. But what did I do this time? I slightly pushed her head in the direction of my **** – and she started sucking until it was hard. I then put on a condom, laid her on her back and tried to insert I. I went limb again. Memories of my 2003 encounter came to my mind. But I stayed calm, made a joke about it and laid down next to her. She said nothing. We were cuddling a bit, then I turned the lights out trying to sleep, which I of course couldn't. After an hour or so I said to myself: Not this time again. This time it will work. So I turned the lights back on, started kissing her some, and pulled her panties back down which she had put up again. I had her stroke my **** with my hand and I put a condom on. Laid her on her back and – started ****ing her. I didn't really feel much, so I started ****ing her harder. After, I don't know, maybe 3-4 minutes I looked on my penis and there was blood on the condom. So I stopped ****ing her but didn't tell her why, and went to bathroom to clean me up and throw away the condom.

We then just cuddled again and slept. Met her again for a date last week but this time she didn't want to go to my hotel, I kissed her goodbye and that's it. (Couldn't really blame her after that crappy ****, of course I didn't tell her why it was so bad)

Went to a club yesterday and got yet another number. This time I approached the set, and my friend winged for me. Today the girl started sending me text messages. And she told me her tongue piercing is good for *******s. What a gem. But this doesn't matter that much to me anyway, as I succeeded in securing work in the US and be moving to LA next month.

Wow this got muuuch longer than I thought. I never told this story before, guess I just wanted to get this of my chest.

At this point I want to thank everyone who contributes to this site with positive, constructive advice. I learned so much from you and you made me love my life for the first time ever. So again: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. (And not just for what happened up to now. I know I still have a long way to go.) Please keep up this site and keep the archive alive with the posts that really matter. And don't listen to the haters. You are saving people's life. Literally.

I wish you all the best.
Hey ronny, great story and glad you are coming out of your shell. I live in LA, so contact me soon and I would be more than happy to show you around and meet up at a bar for a beer!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid76 said:
Wow thanks for all the feedback guys. I appreciate it. For the record I'm flattered that Warrior74 and DaveNJuan like my post. I enjoy reading your posts as well. Trader, for what its worth I'd say that most of the girls are at least a 7 some worse most better. But beauty is common isn't it? I'd go down a few 'beauty points' in exchange for 'brain points' lol.

Ronny X. Way to go! Glad I inspired you to write your own success story.

PS I just got a book called 'Think and Grow Rich' which is all about visualising what you want and going after it with the right mindset.
Kind of like what we're all doing here. Great book. It reinforces my idea that what you THINK you'll get or deserve IS exactly what you'll get.
If you think girls don't like you, they won't. If you assume they do want you, your odds are greatly increased.

Cheers!
Good job, asid. Keep up the confidence and keep growing everyday. Women don't bite, unless you want them to. :)

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Props for ronny x and asid76!!

Inner game, Positivity and Ambition goes a long way.

Gratz guys!!!!

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid76 said:
So saying "hey maybe she likes bald dudes" kind of made me laugh or at least smile. Girls seeing me with this smile don't realize WHY I'm smiling, they just see the smile - which is good.
I really love what you wrote here.

Good stuff and congrats on your success.

Give us some details on a specific interaction with a girl...

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great thread. Nice work on inner game is described here.

Once you get some success and momentum, you're golden (for a while, anyway - until you fall for some babe). Until then, enjoy the good times.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A problem? sure?

This is probably something a lot of Men dream about, so Congratulations on your achivement!

I cannot help you with your problem, because i - personally - do not see it as a problem..

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread makes me want to work even harder on the DJ bootcamp. This forum needs more success stories, and less keyboard jockeys (guilty as charged!)

meltingcortex

Reaction score
Watch out on the muscle if you are short...

I don't know much about getting women but I do know what superficially physically attracts them (I plan on starting a website superficialityfactor.net to post links to numerous scientific journals that research what is good looking and not). I don't get massive amounts of women like you guys but my one goal in life is to help people become superficially attractive so they are the hot guys being pursued and need minimal game possible. (MS in Exercise Physiology, MS in Nutrition, 5 years experience as a personal trainer) That being said you should watch how much muscle you pack on because as a shorter guy, the more muscle you pack the shorter you look.

Its all about proportions. You are right girls do care alot about height on a superficial level (surveys have given results ranging from 40 to 60 percent). If you get too big you will look like a dwarf. Good job on getting them man! You must have game.

In my opinion the recent superficial level has shifted from the hulk look of the 90's into the brad pitt abercrombie and fitch rippled look of the century. Muscles increase attraction by very little (as long as you have some you are fine). The most important things you improved are probably noticing the increased attention from the opposite sex is body fat ratio and posture. Posture is key and more important than a good body.

Congrats man and hope i helped by giving a little 'superficial' insight.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Hm...I'm assuming the Law of Attraction is in use OP. Have you heard of it? I was a bit skeptical about it, but now I'm having a different view point on it.

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
So what changed ? I'm still the same person I was years ago. I basically look the same.
I think that part of it is that I come accross as having my S@#t together. I project that I am happy w/ the way my life is and the direction I'm taking it. I think that when I was younger I somehow projected this attitude that if she accepted going out w/ me, my world would vastly improve, if she rejected me, my world would end. My happiness depended on her decision.
Now, I carry the attitude that she has hopped on my train that is going through her town, and that she is welcome to come along, but I'm not stopping just for her.
Nice! That about sums it up for me as well.

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
I really love what you wrote here.

Good stuff and congrats on your success.

Give us some details on a specific interaction with a girl...
Haha, ok. Once, I was in the middle of browsing sosuave's forum (seriously) when a customer came in to where I was working. She said she was "really glad to see me" when I said why she said the last place she was at was really drab and my workplace was nicer. (I'm trying not to say where I work)

I mentioned that our licensed bar was near the desk we were at and it was open for business, if she needed a drink. She asked if I'd make it, I said "no, I'd rather drink it with you" and she laughed and said "sure". I reminded her I was still at work for an hour and a half and couldn't join her til then.

She ordered some wine and sat down. Because of the nature of my job I was able to go over to the bar every so often and check on her. I joked that she must be old, cause she liked old music, told her I can't stand younger women cause they all confuse my kindness with weakness, I even asked her how many more drinks it would take before I could take advantage of her (lol, honestly) she loved it, laughed at silly wit, and looked pleased to be chatting with me.

To make a long story short, when I got off work, I took her to a bar down the road and we had a few more drinks. I tried to kiss her and found out she was married (duh, I didn't even notice the ring) and she resisted. I let it go. I tried once more, jokingly, then let it go.

Later, we went outside, she said "you can come back to my hotel, but you have to sleep on the sofa" I said "only if you promise not to sneak onto the sofa with me later, I need sleep and I don't want you getting any ideas!" hahha

Later on she says: "you're not REALLY going to sleep on the sofa are you?"
Nice.

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
what body language book did you read?
I read every book I could find, to be honest. Thats the best thing. NLP books or books on mentalism or cold-reading are good.