Tom Leykis says no marriage?

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
Don't the the game, what the players

Marriage is a beautiful thing. it's dumbass people who ruin it, just like they always find a way to fvck everything else up.

Don't confuse attraction for love. If you like someone who'll hang out and bone them

If you love someone you stick by them. for better or worse

Those words ain't just some fairy tale, it's a commitment to someone you love

i've seen this "Fairy tale" live a long beautiful life in my own parents. I've never heard the word divorce come up in all my years. To this day they adore eachother

Now either they really love eachtother and honor their commitment, or they're really good fakers. who knows

But faking only last for so long. much shorter than 20 Plus years

lol you confused bitter morons who call marriage a "Business" being promoted by women are part of the reason it gets such a bad rep.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bass-Turd said:
Don't the the game, what the players

Marriage is a beautiful thing. it's dumbass people who ruin it, just like they always find a way to fvck everything else up.

Don't confuse attraction for love. If you like someone who'll hang out and bone them

If you love someone you stick by them. for better or worse

Those words ain't just some fairy tale, it's a commitment to someone you love

i've seen this "Fairy tale" live a long beautiful life in my own parents. I've never heard the word divorce come up in all my years. To this day they adore eachother

Now either they really love eachtother and honor their commitment, or they're really good fakers. who knows

But faking only last for so long. much shorter than 20 Plus years

lol you confused bitter morons who call marriage a "Business" being promoted by women are part of the reason it gets such a bad rep.
oooo you have a sample size of 1. ok guys! just because bassretard's parents didn't tell him they want to split or banging people on the side everything's all good!

you dumb fvck! times have changed. women are *****s now. and they will take you for all you're worth once you turn your back. no need to argue witjh your retarded ass. i'm just gonna let you learnthe hard way :kick: :trouble:

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
oooo you have a sample size of 1. ok guys! just because bassretard's parents didn't tell him they want to split or banging people on the side everything's all good!

you dumb fvck! times have changed. women are *****s now. and they will take you for all you're worth once you turn your back. no need to argue witjh your retarded ass. i'm just gonna let you learnthe hard way :kick: :trouble:
Lol wow moron, way to start hurling insults while adding nothing of significance to the argument. I did not say that. I said it's possible because i have seen it happen, and know of many other examples of successful marriages, and that dumb people (Like you) mess it up with your fearful and paranoid thinking. Stats don't mean sh1t.

Women being slvttvy is not anything new, people have had sex all through history, learn some before you go spitting out some BS view told to you by the DJ bible

This mindset is exactly what i mean folks. So busy thinking of ways to get one over women and acting like they are some evil demon race is why this guy will never find a woman he truly enjoys.(other than sex)

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"lol you confused bitter morons"

Don't play innocent dipsh!t.

You started the flow of insults and set the tone of the discussion.

Take your sorry ass to Next Level Game and stop polluting this forum with your fagg0try.

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"lol you confused bitter morons"

Don't play innocent dipsh!t.

You started the flow of insults and set the tone of the discussion.

Take your sorry ass to Next Level Game and stop polluting this forum with your fagg0try.
Get the hell out of here:rolleyes:

get your head out of your ass.

And don't talk to me

I said he merely through name calling around.

what did he say that would make a valid argument at all?

The fool acts like he's teaching me something. You guys are entitled to your opinions, but don't try and act like you teaching people something, cuz as far as i'm concerned you don't know sh1t!

GTFO

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bass-Turd said:
Get the hell out of here:rolleyes:

get your head out of your ass.

And don't talk to me

I said he merely through name calling around.

what did he say that would make a valid argument at all?

The fool acts like he's teaching me something. You guys are entitled to your opinions, but don't try and act like you teaching people something, cuz as far as i'm concerned you don't know sh1t!

GTFO
A "sorry I'm a fagg0t that belongs at Next Level Game" would've sufficed assh0le.

Now get lost.

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I'm a fagg0t that belongs at Next Level Game.

wow really??? i that explains so many things about you, including your propensity to use gay slurs so thoughtlessly

you're a tard.

I thought i said don't talk to me??

only crap comes out of your mouth

go wipe it out with a toilet brush, moron:moon:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bass-Turd said:
wow really??? i that explains so many things about you, including your propensity to use gay slurs so thoughtlessly

you're a tard.

I thought i said don't talk to me??

only crap comes out of your mouth

go wipe it out with a toilet brush, moron:moon:
You still here?

I thought I told you to fvck off to Next Level Game you little b!tch.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Good luck finding a chick that sees the logic behind avoiding marriage".

If you guys spent less time sitting here posting thousands of posts, and went and talked with women, you'd know there are women who dislike the idea of marriage AND buying diamond rings.

Go find em.

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
You still here?

I thought I told you to fvck off to Next Level Game you little b!tch.

How do you ignore people on this site?