Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to show all those people worried about looks

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many people on this site are good looking and still had trouble with girls?

Im either an 8 or 9 on the scale of looks and i had trouble gettin girls with just my afc personality. For all those noobies out there worried about looks ill tell you looks do have the advantage of getttin the girl interested easier, but they dont mean anything if you dont have game to back it up.

CloneWolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vanity is not a big deal with me. Your personality and attitude are key.

ThatDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with looks is that once you have them you should feel confident, and confidence is what gets girls.

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
im just going to say this just to get it out of the way, looks do matter, period. no matter what anyone syas they do matter

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of people, when asked to rate themselves appearance-wise, claim to be at least an 8.

What percentage of people would YOU say are at least an 8? We all think we look better than we really do, but does that really matter?

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
90% of people, when asked to rate themselves appearance-wise, claim to be at least an 8.

What percentage of people would YOU say are at least an 8? We all think we look better than we really do, but does that really matter?
I'm more of an 80.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with looks is that once you have them you should feel confident, and confidence is what gets girls.
SamMalone said:

Exactly!:up:

Nzo:

I believe your thread is quite childish to begin with, in other words it's pretty AFC.
But just for the sake of argument, if you want to have any credibility on the conclusion you draw (looks mean sh*t), at least prove to us that your facts are straight.
Always post a pic of yourself when you claim to be good looking, most people who do that put it in their profile. Just something to consider if you want to have any credibility on this thread...:rolleyes:

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter a little because attraction is based on value. Good looks = value.
That doesnt mean that good looks are the only way you attract women, hell no.

I have a friend who is the asian ( pakistani ) version of Will Smith ( no joke! ). Tall dark and devastatingly handsome. Yet when we go out, he doesnt get ANY play what so ever. I'll repeat, NO PLAY WHAT SO EVER. Sure, girls look at him and he is unaware of that but he doesnt not have an attractive attitude/personality. He doesnt have a clue. I learned first hand that looks dont mean shyt. He is far better looking than me, taller broader and has the chiseled features but when ever we are in the presence of Hbs or when we go out, i will make out with them, #close them, talk to them etc etc. He hangs around with frends, stands against the wall , or sits down.

Attitude!! attitude, inner beliefs and personality.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the original poster. I'm a good looking guy, I get smiles and eyes from almost EVERY girl, but it's true confidence that women are attracted to in the end.

Sure i've had my confidence issues (mainly before I found this site) but I will say that having good looks doesn't boost confidence.

I've had these looks my whole life. Maybe if I went from being a fat ugly kid to being an athletic stud, then it would be different, because I could actually SEE the change.

Any ladies out there want to back me up here, here's my myspace page:

T Money

Looks help at first, but it's personality and confidence in the end that matter.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever, don't play that sh!t off like you didn't mean it. :rolleyes:

If you were drunk, that means it's a deep rooted issue.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At least he can admit that he has an AFC personality that (hopefully) he is working to change. He's recognized his problem which is one of the hardest steps. Read a little more then go out and change.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "Read a little more" was directed at the first poster, not you btw. I didn't know if you misunderstood because I worded if poorly.

You were right that his insecurity over his looks IS a deep rooted issue. But really, who is secure over their looks 100% of the time? Even the best looking people have moments that they feel unattractive, if they're not the ones obsessed about it. I personally am insecure over my looks sometimes. I don't think it's something that someone can get rid of 100% but it can be worked on.

Reaction score
I have a good 3 girls in my stable right now let me tell you from the start, I know what's up. Everything is action mang.

Looks matter and only a delusional idiot thinks different. The only way you're not getting any if you have an 8, 9, or 10 on looks is if you're not leaving your house or you're just not making any physical action.

I know what I'm talking about. If you don't believe me and if you really want me to I'll send you my myspace account and prove it.
Coming down to it I'm just trying to help you out. :yes:

Mac_Laaarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Wrong again deus. I garuntee if you had all those personality flaws and DIDNT look good, you wouldn t have even had those few sex buddies you did enjoy. Atleast be honest with youreslf. Looks don t matter? LOL what a joke!

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:):Please Deposit (2) Cents: )

Ok, ok, i think every agrees that looks matter, but to WHAT EXTENT that they matter is a hot issue I've thought about for some time now. I believe It's like this, if a women sees a hot guy, Yes, she wants to FUK him. Point Blank.

Imagine that your looks are a car (thanx Dues) and your personality is the carsalesman. You walk up to the lot(club) and you see a Lexus and Camry. I don't care who you are, you're going to WANT the Lexus. So you talk to the carsalesman next to the Lexus and he's all timid and afraid to talk about it. That Lexus starts to look a little less appetizing

You might be little iffy, but suddenly the Camry car guy shows up with that confident smile and you can tell the by his demeanor he's confident with what's under the hood.

Suddenly you've got a much harder choice.
Now, women are controlled by their emotions(pimpin 101) so it's not hard to imagine that a good salesman can keep selling that camry like it was an Acura.

:):Thank You: )

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are NOT an 8. You are NOT a 9, or a 10. There is NO universal number that you are. Lets say you rate yourself a 9...that's one person that has rated you a 9 out of six and a half billion. Some people think Tom Cruise is ugly. Some people think Brad Pitt is ugly. A lot of people are going to think you are ugly. But a lot of people are going to think you're cute. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and "ranking" yourself with a number is pointless.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
muttley said:
Looks matter a little because attraction is based on value. Good looks = value.
That doesnt mean that good looks are the only way you attract women, hell no.

I have a friend who is the asian ( pakistani ) version of Will Smith ( no joke! ). Tall dark and devastatingly handsome. Yet when we go out, he doesnt get ANY play what so ever. I'll repeat, NO PLAY WHAT SO EVER. Sure, girls look at him and he is unaware of that but he doesnt not have an attractive attitude/personality. He doesnt have a clue. I learned first hand that looks dont mean shyt. He is far better looking than me, taller broader and has the chiseled features but when ever we are in the presence of Hbs or when we go out, i will make out with them, #close them, talk to them etc etc. He hangs around with frends, stands against the wall , or sits down.

Attitude!! attitude, inner beliefs and personality.

Maybe that's just his personality. You don't have to be some extroverted, socialite to have a good personality or confidence.