to show all those people worried about looks

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm drunk but anyway, I'm the will smith one poster talked about, just that if I want a girl I get her, its 7pm and I'm drunk already. Gues what happens at 11pm :D I just made a girl feel "good" and now we are going out, guess what will happen! :D

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost agree

Looks might give you about a 3-minute pass. A guy's looks will have the advantage right when he makes contact with the girl. If he is good-looking, then her interest is probably already there. If he is not good-looking, then the interest probably isn't there yet. So she won't be receptive, at least to start out. So a good-looking guy will have a much easier time getting the `audition' than an average-looking guy will.

But that's about it. You still have to build rapport and connection, #-close her, deal with her tests and objections, ect. And if you're `challenged' by another guy for her attention, your good looks alone aren't enough to prevail!

This is coming from a guy who has had some tough experience. I wrote about it on last Friday's thread on SS.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
You are NOT an 8. You are NOT a 9, or a 10. There is NO universal number that you are. Lets say you rate yourself a 9...that's one person that has rated you a 9 out of six and a half billion. Some people think Tom Cruise is ugly. Some people think Brad Pitt is ugly. A lot of people are going to think you are ugly. But a lot of people are going to think you're cute. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and "ranking" yourself with a number is pointless.
Great post! I totally agree!

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, i was blessed with great looks but having great looks will only get you so far. It's actually quite rough being really good looking, due to all of the preconceived expatations. Girls will automatically label you a player, you can't act confident or funny because other males get jealous and try to fight with you, and it's hard to tell if girls are interested because a lot of girls are insecure and intimidated by great looking males.

I have a great personality, but i'm not an aggressive sexual person--so girls often get bored and flake. I'm not a womanizer and i have a hard time getting sexual with a girl due to my fears of contracting an STD.

Everyone always assumes that i have a girlfriend or i have my pick of whoever i choose, but in all honesty i have to work very hard for the play that i do get. Being a good looking male is only good if you have social proof or deep pockets.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad:

...Since i've been on this site this is probably the 7th time i've seen a looks post.

For my last time of saying it looks do not matter. Why do you think they have the quote "Attraction isn't a choice" its stating that girls don't choose who they are attracted too. If it was based on looks why are we on a seduction site aren't we suppose to be lining up so she can choose the cutest of them all. Now I see why the people who actually are getting better leave this site after awhile. You guys still bringing up topics about looks this subject is too old, its been covered way before i even joined this site.

How on looks scale i consider myself a 6. (Even though girls think i'm cute) The only thing externally that you need are body language, voice tonality, and Style (Way your dressed).

Anybody who says looks matters I am positive that they aren't pulling the girls they want or probably aren't getting girls at all. If your out there approaching and your not that good looking or even if your people watching and see ugly guys, they are constantly messing with girls.