To all you male feminists

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bp1974
MW, I remember you once saying a few months back in the world's longest thread that anger frightens you. And you seem to see it everywhere here. It's worth bearing in mind that it's you who's seeing all this anger on your screen, and telling us it's us that are angry.

Anger seems to be a big thing with you - don't put it all on us because that's not where it belongs.

mmkay?
So you are saying that most of these guys here are really happy.
I swear if most guys continue with their attitude, they won't get girls. Would you go out with a female version of the guys on this internet?

Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
the reason why I hang around these boards from time to time is because I am thinking about writing a book based on sosuave when I graduate (If I get Allen Thomson's permission).
You can't be serious in your quest to write a book? You can't write a coherent paragraph, let alone a lenghty manuscript! Why would anyone in their right mind give permission to someone to use their name, to destroy what they have built? Let alone endorse a bitter, angry woman who has no insightful perspective to share with her fellow human beings!! Are you insane?

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say that the guys here are all happy. What I said was that anger seems to be a big deal for you. Sometimes anger is a good thing - there's a lot of energy in it that if used right can improve a life.

Out of all the women who post here, you sound the angriest. Maybe not the craziest, just the angriest.

Reaction score
Another reason I come here is my wicked sense of humour, I find this site hilarious
You have yet to humor us!!!

Yes, you are wicked - but your woefully lacking in humor!

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bp1974
Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say that the guys here are all happy. What I said was that anger seems to be a big deal for you. Sometimes anger is a good thing - there's a lot of energy in it that if used right can improve a life.

Out of all the women who post here, you sound the angriest. Maybe not the craziest, just the angriest.
I wouldn't say angry, I'd describe myself as being on of the most controversial women. I have never said on this board all men are b@stards, womanziers, secretly hate and fascinating of beating up women, suffering from Opedius complex fear of castration etc.

But the guys on this board seem much more angrier than me or the guys that were on this board a year ago. Even guys are complaning about how toxic the forum has become, and these are the ones who are complaining about guys not the women

As for my fear of angry men, well yes I do fear really angry men-I think these types are potentially violent. But I never posted a long thread here about me being frightened of angry men. If I did so I was giving my opinion in a discussion that just turned out to be a long one.

But really answer the question honestly, would you date a female version of these angry guys attitudes on the board?

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not posted because I think the content of your post is wrong. It is true that anyone harbouring a lot of anger or hatred towards the opposite sex is unlikely to attract satisfying relationships.

I am posting because of the mean-spirited and angry way in which you seem to approach us. This post seems less an attempt to provide good advice as a thinly veiled poke with a sharp stick to 'all you male feminists'. Are you able to give advice without having a dig at the same time? Try it, and you'll find much less anger in people's responses to you.

Maybe this is the only way you know to get people to respond to you, I don't know. What I do know is that when people feel attacked, they respond in kind. Your disdain and contempt for us men and boys here is almost tangible. I resent being used as a punchbag by you.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
a book? is that a joke?

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Let alone endorse a bitter, angry woman who has no insightful perspective to share with her fellow human beings!! Are you insane?
well said.

i cringe at what this b!tch would twist and distort around, i can see it now.

"my life amongst the angry woman hating homosexuals"

it will have a dianne fossey gorillas in the mist type vibe but the difference is everything mysterychick writes will be totally fabricated and false .

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MW: Realize that most of the guys aren't misogynysts here and have an occasional rant about women. It's what this forum is about. The relationsihps don't always work out and we come here and b1tch a little and analyse.

So he writes something like: "all women are hoes, I hate them they don't deserve blah blah blah..." :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then he gets some sleep and totally forgets about the crap he wrote. In an ok mood he meets a girl...

There's no fukkin way that what he wrote yeasterday is gonna hurt his game. If he's not telling about how he hates women TO HER(which is insane), he'll just pass the sh1t tests easier.

And don't say that guys on this board don't get laid. It's just an impression, cause 90% of the posts are from newbs. The guys who learned and internalized this post rarely, cause there's little that you can add to the existing model.

BTW MW - I admire your dedication to the site ;)

olderandwiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't take much to make you angry. Compare to a lot of guys on this internet I am noway near as angry as men than the guys here are towards women. And if you think I am a girl filled full of anger and hate, you have led a very sheltered life. Wait until you meet girls who are really angry

Maybe your problem is getting burnt and finding this board to bash mankind.

Mankind is the word for humans. Not people kind or other pc jargon.

Mankind comes from a Sanscrit word for the whole of humanity.
Maybe you just need to grow up limey!

I date and get involved with grown women not "girls" or "grrls." LOL