To all you male feminists

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
oh ok, must be reading all those past posts wrong then.

but seriously why the constant need to tell us all how angry or bitter or stupid or latent homosexuals we all are?

YES WE GET IT!!!, we are all just phucking pathetic, and would be lost if you didnt constantly (subtly) remind us.

and am i getting laid? of course not you fool, you just got done telling me im stupid/bitter/angry and gay, sheeeesh.
No, just stop being angry and you will get laid. Would you want to sleep with an angry woman?

I haven't called anyone a homosexual on here, apart from calling Putero Rican Lover a repressed homosexual (which I think he is).

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
No, just stop being angry and you will get laid. Would you want to sleep with an angry woman?
I don't know about that. I certainly wasn't angry back then when I was younger, but I didn't get laid either. :confused:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ok let cut the bollocks out shall we?(how often i get layed is neither here nor there, although nice "attempt" at diverting the real problem ....again)

the crux of the matter is youve been called out, i know what your doing, you know what your doing, and im sure alot of others have finally tweaked now aswell.

so i guess now youve been properly "outed" the balls in your court if you will buck up your ideas, either start posting helpful encouraging advice, or you can keep doing what your doing and slyly, sneakily continue to bring men down in your own special way that youve turned into a subtle art.

its up to you, but just so you know , while im still here il be calling your sh!t out whenever i see it (please dont flatter yourself into thinking your extra special either)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
hee hee hee, mysteryb!tch kind of reminds me of a female The Edge, hee hee....
hmmm maybe if edge went over to badgirlswirl or any other chick forum and constantly told them how lame they all were .

jeeesus, typing that i just realised how sad this b!tch is.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno what's the discussion here.. We dont hate women, we just sometimes hate a specific woman.

I love women, they are beautifull, they are sexy, they release my deepest desires, i want their company, i wanna have them around me, i wanna make sex with them, i wanna wake up in the morning with them, i desire them..

Bless god for making beautifull women

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
ok let cut the bollocks out shall we?(how often i get layed is neither here nor there, although nice "attempt" at diverting the real problem ....again)

the crux of the matter is youve been called out, i know what your doing, you know what your doing, and im sure alot of others have finally tweaked now aswell.

so i guess now youve been properly "outed" the balls in your court if you will buck up your ideas, either start posting helpful encouraging advice, or you can keep doing what your doing and slyly, sneakily continue to bring men down in your own special way that youve turned into a subtle art.

its up to you, but just so you know , while im still here il be calling your sh!t out whenever i see it (please dont flatter yourself into thinking your extra special either)
Not talking b@llocks, but if you change your attitude you will get more women. If you continue being so angry and scarcastic from now on, chances are five years from now you will be in the same postion as you are in now wondering why the DJ skills aren't working.

You keep thinking that I am running men down, you are just a bit over sensative

Reaction score
Hey titty man, I already had my scuffle with misery woe-to-man, on the same issues...now it's your turn. I actually made her cry!:)
You chicks don't want to be on the receiving end of my wrath!!!

Reaction score
I have an aversion to hors because I see them as having masculine traits in their character, the main and obvious trait that is associated with masculinity is their aggressiveness/boldness in behavior and speech. I love femininity!! Oddly and ironically enough, this 'femaleness' is very difficult to find in women nowadays!!

If you are an average or good -looking guy then you don't need game, you can still get girls. Why and how, you ask? Because hors only need to be found and not to be chased. Hors mainly go on looks! Any non-dj with no game can have her, and a lot of them are chumps.

Good woman (virgins) go on the totality of a man - this encompasses all avenues of masculinity and not just looks - but includes, intelligence, wit, humor, style, ambition, values, personality and character etc. This is where you need game to get the woman no one else can get or has. She has stringent guidelines; whereas the hor just wants to feel a penis!

Last edited:

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I have an aversion to hors because I see them as having masculine traits in their character, the main and obvious trait that is associated with masculinity is their aggressiveness/boldness in behavior and speech. I love femininity!! Oddly and ironically enough, this 'femaleness' is very difficult to find in woman nowadays!!
Totally agreed PRL, I love women, I love femininity, I love a sensual/sexual woman who loves being a woman. I love the smell of a woman. I love the butterflies that I get when a beautiful woman walks by me.

I abhor, these masculine females we see in society. I hate these aggressive, lazy, selfish, bossy, self posessed, materialistic broads that delight in being "manly." I hate the broads who can't cook, won't clean, never shut the Fcuck up, and are always BMW (B!tch!n Moaning and Whining) about all the things men wont give them.

I love women, I hate todays misrepresentation of women. I hate feminism. In her evilness she has managed to destroy the woman that I love.

Reaction score
ptincelydeeds well said - I think the 'masculine hor' and the agenda that she represents can be defined along the lines of 'evil'. By the mere fact that they go outside of their nature and proclain it as something that is natural and good is a lie, and is deceiving the young females to follow her wrongful course of action and ill-behavior. After decades of deviating and encouraging their children to deviate from their natural femininity, the hor has become the majority amongst the female populus and now represents the 'norm'.

Those who are in their late 20's 30's and up in age see this current 'norm' for what it is, 'abnormal'!!!! Expecially those of us who are 40 years old and up - I've seen this tidal wave of change since the 1960's when the so-called hor revolution began!! And now today the state of Massachusettes declare 'same sex' marriage (oxymoron) legal! Hell, nothing suprises me anymore!!!!!!

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt really want to get into this but I need to say some thing. I Tried my hardest to read MW inital post with out takeing to much of it to thought. But it struck me with great impact that she is FULL OF SH1T! MW says that you will attract women if you are happy and up beat, I wonder if she Knows how wrong she is, I am a happy person yet still in the getting laid department there is a FAT ASS 0! I dont know where she gets the idea it is women hateing, I wonder if she has read the DJ bible or not. Or if she knows what being a DJ is all about. This is all so retarded thank you MW.

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MW, this post is so full of $h!t I smell it through my monitor. I am not surprised you wrote it since I clearly remember you severall months ago fueling the flames between two posters.

What is the difference anyway between a jerk and a woman-hater? They both have similar attitude towards women and they both can get laid enough. I don't consider myself a woman-hater but I might as well have been the way I treated them so that I wouldn't feel any thing for them and not once have I ever felt that I was not in control of the sex in any of my relationships. So anyone who knows better know your post is BS.

I am not saying go out and be a woman-hater because I don't believe that is cool or healthy but don't say that those type of men can't get women and have them wrapped around their finger because too many know better.

Now get to stepping!!

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women cheat, women tease, women are ho's, don't know what they want, only care about looks and money and will dump you when something better comes along..."

The fact of the matter is, that these statements are true! Now I'm not saying that every women applies to every "complaint", but there are plenty accounts where a woman has fell under those statements, hell I'm assuming to say that most women fall under at least one of those statements.

However, what I think you fail to realize is that these are usually not from a man hating women, it's from a man critiquing women for the negative qualities that they have, so that the next man doesn't fall victim to them.

Now there are probably a few woman-haters on this site, but I pretty sure that they are over-shadowed by the others that aren't.

"Now if I was to say the same about men, I would be accused of being man hating, lesbian..."

The hell are you talkin' about? There ARE men who cheat, tease, are shallow, that will dump you when something better comes along! We're already know this! We know we're not completely positive either. However, that, in most cases, is irrelevent to this site.

Though I will agree with you on the point that people need to have a positive look on life.

Lastly, I would like to question your point of writing this post. Was it because you have suddenly become an enlightened soul that must spread this word to the sosuavers, was it to build your ego, or was it just to lay out a negative aspect of men. I have no idea.

I'll leave you with a post I saw many months ago, where someone said something along the lines of "Women are lying, deceitful, and Machiavellian creatures. Love them anyway."

And for your information, I do.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes shout and spout all you like, but were are all the hot women in your life, falling out of the sky and landing in your bed.
:D

The fact that the majority of guys admit to be virgins on this site on the polls, says a lot about how great these guys are with women:rolleyes:

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes shout and spout all you like, but were are all the hot women in your life, falling out of the sky and landing in your bed.
:D

The fact that the majority of guys admit to be virgins on this site on the polls, says a lot about how great these guys are with women:rolleyes:
And a woman who hangs out on this forum say nothing about how great they are with men?

Oh, oh, I get it. You came to help those poor little virgins to finally get some. No, No, you came for a good laugh but can't help but to help the poor guys out!

MW, just write the book instead. I will buy it. I promise!

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all you male feminists on this board, stop blaming women for all your problems. Women cheat, women tease, women are ho's, don't know what they want, only care about looks and money and will dump you when something better comes along, women are selfish, never be friends with a woman, women are only good for sex e.t.c

Now if I was to say the same about men, I would be accused of being man hating, lesbian (well guys on this forum have called me that because a lot can't handle the heat of a woman who speaks her mind on this board).

Well what happens to women that are extremely angry at men all the time, blamming them for their problems. They stop getting laid. And that is why despite having all of this free Psychology to understand women on this board,not etting laid and spend the whole lives being addicted to this forum like a drug. Wake up women can sense guys that are misogynist, and who the hell wants these type of guys (apart from the minority of women who are fcuked in the head), would you want to date a man hating woman?

Unless a lot of guys here buck up their ideas and stop being miserable and angry at the world,they won't need to depend on this forum forever, they will get laid. And if you come across as an optimistic, charismatic guy-you will find yourself drawing more and more girls.

God help some of the guys here if sosuave was to disappear forever, the fact that Allen Thompson has lost interest in his own site, puts the future of sosuave in an unstable position.

Yes some women may have broke your hearts and treated you badly in the past, but being angry and resentful is not going to get you anywhere. So stop being angry and start being more optimistic like David D'Anglio, otherwise no girls will go near you guys even if you are good looking

Well, if I do recall correctly, the whole gender-bashing issues first arose from the female sex. Women were the first to label men as pigs, who only want one thing, and wouldn't know commitment if it bit them in the a$$. The misogynistic guys who are now doing the female bashing are the former nice guys, who emphatized with women who had jerk boyfriends but realized that their emphaty only made them less desirable to the female sex. The same guys that women were complaining about (the ****y jerks who hop from one bed to the next) were the guys who never ran short of a supply of sex. Meanwhile, the niceguys were used as emotional tampons, attention providers, ego strokers, or temporary boyfriends until a "real" man came along.

You are right that being bitter is a turn-off to women, but the "bitter" stage is necessary for the chumps to wisen up and realize that the bull they've been spoon-fed by the media is completely counterproductive to their pursuit of the opposite sex. A bitter woman still has the goods to attract a guy (albiet probably for only a couple of nights), but she'll continue to get hurt, and the cycle of men-bashing continues because she is looking for companionship in all of the wrong places.

In the end, being a challenge is what counts. The less available you are (physically and/or emotionally), the more attractive you are. Your stock rises. Unfortunately, the nice guy realizes that there is nothing he can do but merely play the game. If you can't beat them, join them. The "bitter" stage is necessary for the guy erode his chumpish ways and to become the true pimp that women really want. I'm spent.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trapspringer
And a woman who hangs out on this forum say nothing about how great they are with men?

Oh, oh, I get it. You came to help those poor little virgins to finally get some. No, No, you came for a good laugh but can't help but to help the poor guys out!

MW, just write the book instead. I will buy it. I promise!
These virgins stop being too angry before they start out, they will get some. Come on such angerism and negativism is a turn off. Would you want a girl as angry as a lot of these guys?

Your psychic, the reason why I hang around these boards from time to time is because I am thinking about writing a book based on sosuave when I graduate (If I get Allen Thomson's permission).
Trust me women don't realise just how much you guys analyse things.

Another reason I come here is my wicked sense of humour, I find this site hilarious (A lot of guys will hate me for saying this-but it is true).

Reaction score
Misery woeman,

You have yet to humor us!!

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MW, I remember you once saying a few months back in the world's longest thread that anger frightens you. And you seem to see it everywhere here. It's worth bearing in mind that it's you who's seeing all this anger on your screen, and telling us it's us that are angry.

Anger seems to be a big thing with you - don't put it all on us because that's not where it belongs.

mmkay?