Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TO:All 'depressed' teens

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single person here 'depressed' about this girl going to a prom with somebody else or something stupid like that needs to think. You're not *really* depressed. You're acting like the AFC lame ass pvssy b1tch you really are! That's a type of rejection you're feeling!

Real depression comes from somebody dying that you knew, a tragic crippling accident, post traumatic stress syndrome, knowing that you can't live and grow up like everyone else because of troubles at home and many other things. Not these 'Oh she kissed somebody else and won't go to the dance with me' crap!

If you really think you are depressed get an evaluation by a health care professional.

Good day

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shapoopie said:
Every single person here 'depressed' about this girl going to a prom with somebody else or something stupid like that needs to think. You're not *really* depressed. You're acting like the AFC lame ass pvssy b1tch you really are! That's a type of rejection you're feeling!

Real depression comes from somebody dying that you knew, a tragic crippling accident, post traumatic stress syndrome, knowing that you can't live and grow up like everyone else because of troubles at home and many other things. Not these 'Oh she kissed somebody else and won't go to the dance with me' crap!

If you really think you are depressed get an evaluation by a health care professional.

Good day
Good points here. I'd like to add that in addition to the things you said above, chemical imbalances in the brain are also another cause of depression, and there isn't too much to do about that aside from taking medication to regulate it a bit.

I agree that a lot of people need to step up and make moves rather than just watching and getting nowhere! Come on guys, you can do it!

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually my point was they don't know real depression, but, you had good points too, Mr. R

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
dude I know real depressed,because I'm depressed right these girl who was sooo freaken hot reject me,and it sucks.

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
pease say you are kidding... RIGHT NOW!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
I'm once again,seriously about these rejection sucks,espically when these girl is hot

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx, you are forever banished from this topic... k bye!!!

Spookey

Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno what its like in other countries but "emo" seems to have a pretty strong following, and from what iv seen its just a bunch of whingy little teenagers (often fairly well off) who like to dress dark and listen to angsty type music. its been proven that if you listen to depressive music it will make you depressed.

im sick and tired of wannabes and tryhards. depression is pretty bad if yo useroiusly have it, if you are just pretending because its cool then you are a tool.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
I'm once again,seriously about these rejection sucks,espically when these girl is hot
Please read the entire DJ bible before ever posting again. PLEASE!!!

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wicked depressed dude. I was havin a convo with this hot girl. Things seemed to be going so well but she said she had a boyfriend. I don't know what to do if I don't have this girl so I got all sad when she said that I think she knew I was upset. Anyone got any good tips to help me steal her from her bf?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real depression sucks, the kind where you hate yourself and your life constantly day after day and see no hope in sight.

thats depression.

as a depression conisseour of types, i know from experience the ins and outs of this annoying disorder. when you get rejected and get down about it, it CAN lead to depression. but that is pathetically high on the afc scale. you literally owe it to yourself and the poor people who have to hang around your moping ass to rise above little things to like this.

sepaking hypothetically, anything can lead to depression. if you have an extremely thin skin, dumping milk could lead to depression. but thatd be stupid, and everyone knows it. its also stpuid to reach depression over a girl rejecting you. it doesnt suck, its funny. get used to laughing at it, you cant get around rejection and to quote bruce springsteen, you gotta learn to live with what you can't rise above. like spilt milk, you just gotta clean it up the best you can and not be emotionally attached to it.

depression is a part of life for many, including me. you dont need drugs or a bunch of counseling or a sosuave forum to help you get around it, you just need to learn to live and let live.

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
applaya said:
I'm wicked depressed dude. I was havin a convo with this hot girl. Things seemed to be going so well but she said she had a boyfriend. I don't know what to do if I don't have this girl so I got all sad when she said that I think she knew I was upset. Anyone got any good tips to help me steal her from her bf?

Thats the stupidest Sh*t ive ever heard. All this boyfriend dissing and stuff is stupid, find a single girl dont try to steal one from another guy.

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
people these days are sarcastic :roll:

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
VegasGuy56 said:
dude, i think he was j/k. ;)
good call bro. I was just messin. heres my deal. i'm gonna ask questions on this forum where i need help. i'm also not a moron or socially inexperienced so I can seperate the good advice from the bs. i'm only gonna offer advice where i know what i'm talkin about. i'm not gonna bs anyone or offer advice where i have no experience. that's all.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm scared about depression, because both my Dad and Uncle have had cases of severe depression at times throughout their lives and I'm pretty sure it's hereditary.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the main idea of this passage went right over dreamx's head.

approximately 5 meters.

elmo

Don Juan
Reaction score
biketrials hit the nail on the proverbial head. prom is about making money for businesses and schools. 95% of the world doesn't have such a thing...and 95% of the world is getting along just fine.