Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TO:All 'depressed' teens

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the most retarded thing i've ever heard. Sure it makes money for the school. It's also a fun time. there are lots of things to make money that are a good time that 95% of the world doesn't have. Movies, bowling, mini golf, computers, indoor plumbing, heating . . . I could go on for hours. Are all these things stupid and a waste of time too?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applaya said:
that's the most retarded thing i've ever heard. Sure it makes money for the school. It's also a fun time. there are lots of things to make money that are a good time that 95% of the world doesn't have. Movies, bowling, mini golf, computers, indoor plumbing, heating . . . I could go on for hours. Are all these things stupid and a waste of time too?
of course. come live with me in my field. if it gets cold you can dig a hole and huddle in it for warmth, which turns out to be great kino with girls!

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop feeling depressed, it's not that hard.

When I feel down, I quit trying to be a sadistic little ***** and begin thinking positive and start looking for some fun.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally a post worth responding too again :wave:

Yes, if you are depressed it sucks but you know what? You cannot get depression from a girl that you just met. It is physically impossible but if you raise that girl onto a pedestal for oh I don't know about four years before asking her out. Then yes, you might get depressed (It happened to me and the only thing that got me out of it was finding this site).

live and let live

and dreamx: Read the bible and actually go get rejected ten times in one day. You will see it isn't that bad. Do not stop until you get ten.

Don't you think it is funny that you are being made fun of. Either you have an incredible amount of social anxiety or you are a troll. One or the other.

comic_relief

Reaction score
I'm a goth and I cut myself at night.. I hate everything... I write poems to express how I feel. Emo and goth music is the best. It's always raining in my mind.. :(

Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
I'm a goth and I cut myself at night.. I hate everything... I write poems to express how I feel. Emo and goth music is the best. It's always raining in my mind.. :(
Oh I HATE GOTHS GO DIE! there's so many depressed b*tches out there it's so F*cking annoying. Pull yourself together you got balls don't you? I was expecting people to totally diss me after this reply but guess there's too many shy depressed ppl on this forum. :kick:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Oh I HATE GOTHS GO DIE! there's so many depressed b*tches out there it's so F*cking annoying. Pull yourself together you got balls don't you? I was expecting people to totally diss me after this reply but guess there's too many shy depressed ppl on this forum. :kick:
WTF?!?

comic_relief :crazy: