Time to score! RiceandChickens's Journal.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Alright, I'll say it's been a pretty good week. No stories in particular to talk about. Other thing a chick was feeling my muscles while I arm wrestled someone today. I thought it was pretty cool. The dude who I was arm wresting, His Gf was there,while I was AMOGing him pretty bad lol. Good stuff.

Anyways; pretty chill week. Powerlifting meet coming up within the next 2-3 weeks so I'm working on that.

Also me and some friends are planning on how to make our band trip fun as crap. So far so good for the most part. Isolate and escalate.

Parties, will be hitting this up pretty soon once I get my license(in a couple of weeks, confident I'm going to pass). And find out what's going on the weekends.
Or I'll most likely go do some mall game with a friend or 2, and still if I can set something up with chicks over their, or better yet, Close em on the same day. Got to play some aggressive game to do this which is my strong-suit.

Things should be looking pretty good for the next couple of months. Really ready to do some mall game, just in general to really experience a new field of chicks since I haven't done it before. What other places would be good for meeting chicks huh guys?

Till next time, that's it. Cya.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey y'all. Quick update. DL test in 2 days, gotta pass.

A girl I'm friends with, told her to find me some puss*. She's really open about her secksualaity so honestly why not take advantage of that. Hopefully she ones me something to smash.

But yep that's it. Should be another update coming up really soon.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while, and and failed my DL test twice!? Freaking BS. It's just driving I don't know why I always make that one mistake that fvcks me up and fails me. I can parallel Park which is something most people my age can't do lol. Jeez. Any tips on preparing for my next test?

Girl wise, been rolling with it. Nothing that really needs to be talked about at the moment. Need to get back to cold approaching.

Powerlifting meet today, gonna really try to push some really heavy weight and break some PR's if possible. And of course win my weight class too if possible.

Anyways, that's it. Till next time, deuces guys.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. It's been a while. Pretty tired right now but I thought I'd give y'all a little bit of an update of what's going on right now in my life.

Grades: our grading period ends Friday. I'm going Balls to the wall to make sure my grades are in tip top shape. I can't afford to fail. Of I'll miss my spring trip for band which I've already put 200 dollars into already. So my parents will go APESHI* if they get that news. Gotta avoid it at all means.

Girls: well, I'm not too proud of it. But I haven't been pursuing chicks the way I know I can. My conversation and eye contact have improved a lot which is great. Got to get out in the playing field.

Drivers License: this one pisses me off. I should have my dam* license by now but due to really really had mistakes on my part. I don't. Testing for the 3rd time next Friday. I got 10 to clean up my driving and make if the best dam* driving on this freaking planet. That's the standard I'm holding my self to each and every time I get behind the wheel. And especially for my Road test. No more stupid mistakes. Parallel parking, got to get it cleaned up. It's good but I want it better. That's the standard I got to hold my self too each time.

Powerlifting: had a new PR of repping 225 3 times in a set. That's pretty good to be honest. Endurance isn't my strongest lifting attribute, but I can sure as fck move a lot of weight. Also a meet this Thursday. Got to go hard.

That's about it fellas. I'm out of here till next time.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys. Some quick stuff...

I finally passed my drivers test. Finally, after 3 motherfreaking tries. I passed. Now I can up my game up.

One girl I talk to, I feel like we're connecting a lot and things are going good. I want to to smash her but I don't know If I can get passed that barrier blocking her puss. More to come on this soon.

Weightlifting, my gains, that's all that matters. Anyways, just a short little update on what's going on with me.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Running low on plates. Need some tips on getting more. Think I'm going to have to start hitting places up it seems.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spring break for me, got to make things happen. We'll see if I'm able to get out this week.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An uneventful last 2 weeks. Pretty pissed about it. Need to rebound.
Also, during football offseason I had my worst workout by far. Felt so out of shape. We were running on our bleacher's stairs in our stadium. I couldn't freaking keep up and I was slowing everyone else down. Pissed me off a lot. I know I can keep up, I just let my mind give up before my body. If I want to play varsity football this upcoming season I've got to step up NOW. Spring ball is coming up in 4 weeks, it's time to pick up my slack and start imposing my will on everyone. I know I can do it, it's time to fvcking do it now. YES.

That's it...till next time, deuces.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Specs: black
4'11
C cup tits
Open minded. Really chill.

So she was feeling down, went down to her to talk to her and make her better, on top of that, I was trying to make a cold approach since its been a longtime since I did one.

So I went up to her, tried some funny lines which sort of got her in the mood, but she complained a lot that her head was hurting(some severe migraine I assume). Within minutes of being the charming son of a gun I am, she is overfilled with it. After talking a bit more and asking her stuff like is she open minded it and all that stuff, testing the waters. The whole time I was being touchy and Giving her little shoulder massages and all and touching her lower stomach and the areas around her stomach.

It was a great interaction and honestly it had me feeling good because I was spreading love, and she intercepted and felt my joy. A guy saw me talking to her and saw how I lifted her spirits up and all. It was honestly very motivating to him that I did that to a girl that looked like she was suicidal lol. By far the best interaction I've bad in a long long time. She has a bf but that's whatever . Great stuff.

This happened yesterday btw

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup bros. my spring trip went pretty nice. Got a kiss from a pretty cool chick. Also did some freaky stuff(nothing homo lol). And did some crazy stuff too like throwing eggs down the balcony to the beach lol.

Overall it was a good trip.

Upcoming things:

3rd cycle for football is coming up. I wanna push 285 on bench, and squat 455. And deadlift 600. Those are my goals. I think I can reach them if I push it hard.

Plan on hitting up the mall pretty soon to start mackin. Want to practice outside of school with people I don't know.

Spring football is coming soon, it's getting close, time to be peaking for me.
That's it. Till next time, deuces.